Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Society's Exalted

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of fun-loving Bleach fans role-playing! 

Tags: Soul Society, Bleach, Shinigami, Hueco Mundo, Vizard 

Reply Bulletin Board
The Tea Gardens Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:56 am

User Image

User ImageGotei Tea GardensUser Image........... [Inter-Squad RP Area]

Here anyone from any Squad or without may come here to relax and have a cup or tea (or a bottle of sake) and just let their hair down and relax.
There are a number of chair and benches strewn through the 1000 acre park and well as one tea shop located somewhere near the centre in a clearing with a nice terrace,
by a traditional Japanese koi pond.

This Tea House has a number of kind and friendly waiters and waitresses who are ready to simply leap...watch it...leap into action for their customers.

Word has it that the Captain of Squad 03 runs it, but no one has yet been able to confirm this rumour, even though Yamato Tomio Taichou is often found here,
lounging in his favourite seat by the pond and sipping a cup of tea.

You have been warned.

RULES:
User ImageThis is NOT a fighting arena, so if you have any arguments, please take them elsewhere.
User Image Please abide by the GAIA T.O.S and the Guild Rules.
User Image Please be friendly, we are here to make friends, after all.
User Image No fishing!

Have Fun...User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:00 am
Yamato Tomio
SanBanTai TaiChou

User Image

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?
@@@@

--------------------------------->>>>>

Tomio sat in his favourite corner by the koi pond, with one hand on his currently open notebook, and one holding his daily cup of tea, looking out over the koi pond reflectively.

There was a slight smile playing across his features as he did so, as if he was thinking about something that pleased him.

Every now and again he would put down his cup and scribble something in his notebook, giving him the aura of a writer who was there to seek inspiration....well, in a way, he was....

He liked the Tea House this early in the morning as there were almost no people about. But being a social sort of person, this sort of amusement would only last so long with Tomio.

<<<<----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

4shadow2knight0

Shirtless Smoker

11,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:01 pm
Cross entered the tea house and gets his cup of green tea with honey and lemon juice. mmmmmm good tea. Cross walks over to the kio pond and stare's into it and keeps drinking.I wonder when the next mission will be.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:12 pm
User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxA small and bright figure entered the tea gardens. Her silver and golden locks swayed in bouncing curls as this dainty lass made her way towards the pond. Yet, she was quickly averted to climbing into one of the nearby cherry blossom trees and perch herself on a branch, swinging her legs back and forth like a child. Her chocolate irises looked down at the two strangers in the garden and she let her curiosity take its course in her mind as she observed them. At her side was a sheathed blade with a rumbling aura around it. The soft murmur of a growl was a warning to any who dared come to close to the small girl. Her body was anointed in a sleeveless, sleek black top with a black hooded vest attached. Instead of the hakama, she wore tight black bottoms that allowed for her agility and speed to be at their best. A pair black sneakers hugged her feet and on her left shoulder was the tattoo of a pentacle, a star in a circle. She calmly kept herself on the branch as she looked up into the sky through the blooms. The freckled-face beauty kept her mind flowing with questions as to what happened with captain Shizen and the other guests at the ball, but she knew the answers would come to her soon.
User Image

• • Location ~ Tea Gardens x;x;x • • Mental State ~ Curious; Playful
• • Physical State ~ Normal x;x;x • • Zanpakutō State ~ Sealed

[ooc:]
4shadow2knight0

Robotic Zamat

Materu Shioni

O.G. Wife

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:51 am
4shadow2knight0

Materu Shioni

Yamato Tomio
SanBanTai TaiChou

User Image

@@@@

Tomio was looking like something of a cross between a meditating monk and a poet as he sat and scribbled God knows what into his notebooks. After a pause, he closed his notebook, and pulled out another one, proceeding to scribble now in that one.

As could have been supposed by those who knew his personality, this quiet state would not be upheld for an overly long time. And they would have been right on the button,as it were. The Captain of Squad 3 almost immediately realized when there was a female in his vicinity, especially if this female was something of a looker. The golden-haired one, perched upon the boroughs of the tree to Tomio's rear left was.

But he did not react immediately. Oh, no, He calmly finished his scribblings, then deliberately closed his notebook, put it away, stretched luxuriously, and then, and only then, did he stand up and look about. He then let his blue eyes alight upon the golden-haired female in question as if he had only just noticed her and sauntered over with so much self-confidence and nonchalance, that if there had been and more swaggering, he would have easily have flipped himself on his face.

Reaching her tree, Tomio leaned against it in the most clichéd manner he could just pull of and grinned his most charming grin up at her.

"And I had though the dawn was in the east, like usual." he said, mentally patting himself on the back for the outrageous statement, wondering just how many punches he was going to get for that one. Tomio loved living dangerously.

<<<<----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Please quote me, or I won't see that I've been responded to! smile GLOMPZ! -R)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 pm
User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxIt caused the small girl to quickly come to her senses as she noted the man who had been scribbling in his books for some time was coming her way. She adjusted herself just so that she could hang onto the tree without effort. His walk made a small, child-like grin cross her countenance and his words were a bit on the cheesy side but the small yet curvy Vice Captain of Squad 9 took them with ease as she let herself fall back. Looking as if she was going to fall out of the tree, the small girl tightened up her thighs and calves to lock her into place, dangling in front of the man. Her big brown eyes looked at him curiously and she grinned back at him. ”’Tis barely mid-day dear Captain. The sun travels wherever it shall until twilight.” Her harmonious voice gracefully danced through the air to only reach his ear and swiftly disappear. At that, she flipped her tiny body out of the tree, landing on her feet and brushing herself off. Reaching around, she put her long locks into a ponytail, high on the crown of her head. She leaned against the tree’s trunk, arms crossed over her chest, pressing her bosom up and in to reveal a bit more than anticipated. ”So what caused this event to have this lass graced by your presence?”
User Image

• • Location ~ Tea Gardens x;x;x • • Mental State ~ Curious; Playful

4shadow2knight0

Robotic Zamat

Materu Shioni

O.G. Wife

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:55 pm
Materu Shioni

Yamato Tomio
SanBanTai TaiChou

User Image

@@@@

Tomio grinned widely as he got as good as he gave, not bothering to move as she 'fell' out of the tree.

"And yet I still could have sworn there were two suns about the place." He said, laying things on so thick he could not help but chuckle himself at the ridiculousness of his own words. "There honour is all mine, I'm certain." he added, bowing pompously.

"Yamato Tomio, at your Lady's service." he added, clipping his fetlock. "I simply could not help but be drawn to your radiant self, so my disturbing you is, unfortunately, all the Lady's own fault."

(OOC: )  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:57 pm
Robotic Zamat

Music
User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxThe playful banter caught on and she smiled brightly. Pretending to be nonchalant about his comment of his disturbing her being her own fault, she shrugged, ”Well can’t be helped really. I mean we were bound to see each other at least once in our time here.” Her eyes glanced up at him as she held out her hand for a shake, ”I’m Materu Shioni, Vice Captain of Squad 9. Pleased to meet you Captain Yamato.” After he would receive her friendly gesture at the introduction, she swiveled on the ball of her foot to glance out towards the pond. ”So what exactly is it that you do here?” Her face appeared very full of wonder for the garden but her question was obviously something to keep her mind off of other things going on. The growling murmur increased a bit since the strange man was so close to Materu. Her zanpakutō continued to vibrate with heavy energy with the rumbling sound.
User Image

• • Location ~ Tea Gardens x;x;x • • Mental State ~ Alert

[ooc: Sorry for taking so long! D: ]  

Materu Shioni

O.G. Wife

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:05 am
Materu Shioni

Yamato Tomio
SanBanTai TaiChou

User Image

@@@@

Tomio grinned and bowed again.

"Really?" he asked, obviously pleased. "Good things can never come about too early then. Me?"

Tomio looked about him, and waved his arm grandiosely about him, indicating the Tea Gardens.

"I'm in charge of this here mighty fine establishment, dear Lady." He said, ignoring the zanpaktou's reaction. He always held it was impolite to ask about another shinigami's zanpaktou. Perhaps as his own was a rather secretive spirit itself and disliked being talked about.

"I like to have a nice morning tea, and write, and chat." He continued, as if nothing was out of the ordinary. "And meet wonderfully charming people like the delightful young Lady herself, of course."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:45 pm
Robotic Zamat

User ImageUser Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxx
he yawned lightly and nodded, watching as the high noon hour turned closer to the eve. She wandered a bit around the garden and looked back at the Captain. ”Don’t you ever get lonely sir?” Materu’s chocolate irises gazed into those of Yamato and waited for her answer. She held tight to a tree trunk as she spun around once and then regained eye contact with the man.
User Image

• • Location ~ Tea Gardens x;x;x • • Mental State ~ Curious

[ooc: Gosh life is too busy. Haha.]  

Materu Shioni

O.G. Wife

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:09 am
Materu Shioni

Yamato Tomio
SanBanTai TaiChou

User Image

@@@@

Tomio tugged at his robes and grinned.

"/who could possibly get lonely with such wonderful company around, hmm?" he said, not back off one inch from his self-confident, charmer pose. "I don't suppose I could invite you for a drink, tea,of course."

(OOC: It happens razz )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxx
odding slightly, Materu glanced at her feet for a moment before hearing the Captain’s query. Her gold and silver locks bobbed as her head tilted to glance up at him and she smiled. ”That sounds wonderful. I wouldn’t mind having tea with a Captain such as yourself.” Her melodious tone continued to carry over the breeze as her mind barely wavered from the subject of the Halloween Ball, which had been what felt like ages ago. What exactly happened that caused such a beast to emerge from the shadows? And where on Earth did she get a dragon of almost an equal magnitude as Akuri? Mentally shaking her head, Materu continued to twirl about the tree, watching the clouds float easily by in the sky above.
User Image

• • Location ~ Tea Gardens x;x;x
• • Mental State ~ Confused; Interested

Robotic Zamat

Materu Shioni

O.G. Wife

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:50 pm
Robotic Zamat
Materu Shioni

Yamato Tomio
SanBanTai TaiChou

User Image

@@@@

If he had been a peacock, and it was pounds to pennies that he might have been in a previous life, Tomio would have been ruffling his feathers in delight.

"Marvellous!" He chirped, bowing low and offering an arm for the lady shinigami. "If I may have the honor? And please call me Tomi, 'sir' is so very stuffy."

He thought for a moment, then added.

"Änd what may I call you, Lady Sunshine?' He asked, beaming.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:47 am
User ImageUser Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxx
he Vice Captain looked up, the hair that was bound in the ponytail on the crown of her head swaying as she took his arm, ”You may call me Materu, Tomi.” Her voice had a ring to it as she spoke his name. Her lips broke into a smile yet again as she held her gracefully dainty hand in place on his arm. Materu’s eye would glance about the area before resting back on the Captain. Her attire wasn’t suitable for what would be a proper occasion but this young girl did as she pleased. Her bosom wasn’t spilling out of her top and her rear was perfectly covered, so therefore, she felt proper enough. Akuri’s blade continued to rumble in annoyance while sheathed as she allowed this stranger to become closer to her with each coming second.
User Image

• • Location ~ Tea Gardens x;x;x • • Mental State ~ Amused; Alert

Robotic Zamat

Materu Shioni

O.G. Wife

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:35 pm
Materu Shioni

Yamato Tomio
SanBanTai TaiChou

User Image

@@@@

"Materu?" Tomi echoed thoughtfully, "There was someone I knew by that name, I'm certain, but never mind! Do you come by this way often?"

He continued his chattering as he lead them to the tea-house.

"I only recently got permission to open this little place here from the Boss, ya know. Not very big, but I though it would be nice for shinigami to come and relax a bit when off duty. What do you think?" He lead Materu to a seat. "After you, Materu-san."

After the other shinigami had taken her place, he took the seat opposite her and clapped his hands like a little emperor for service, which he got o the double. What was going on in his head was anyone's guess, but he did obviously adore playing 'host' and showing off, especially to a female.

"If I could suggest our newest light green tea?" He asked Materu. "It has a rather charming aroma. Rather well suited to you, Materu-san, I think."

Bulletin Board

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces