Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bloody Moon & The Ancient race

Back to Guilds

A vampire taken over a city and the Vatican taking charge by teaming up with an Ancient race will the city fall or will it be freed? 

Tags: Vampires, Vampire Hunters, Crusniks, Humans, Servants 

Reply ~Nightmare City~
Restaurant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:46 pm

Messiah : Messiah nodded " quite a few actually in my line of work
you have to
" Messiah said thinking of some of the jobs where he had to
stalk a vampire for a few days just to learn their schedule to find out the proper
time to kill them

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:55 pm
Kotori laughs. "What other things do you like to do?" He asks, changing the subject. What Messiah's hobbies are aren't exactly much of interest to Kotori but going Toilken hunting gets tiring after a while so wasting time with tedious questions seems like the best choice.  

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Messiah : " hmm well i like to study my magic i like to improve it
" Messiah said there really wasn't much else he liked to do then that

" what about you?" Messiah asked looking at him

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:19 pm
"Well..." Kotori trails off for a moment, trying to decide just how much he should tell Messiah. "I like to stalk Angel and play with blood and flirt with attractive people." He smiles and laughs before feeling a disturbance within his blood. Toilken is fighting again. Kotori thought to himself, his smile faltering for a split second before returning back to normal.  

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:49 pm

Messiah : Messiah saw Kotori smile fade but then come back " you
alright?
" Messiah asked curiously

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:56 pm
Kotori nods. "Yeah. It just appears Angel is being stupid again. But it shouldn't be much of a problem." He replies, rolling his eyes. "Anyway. Weren't you meeting someone here? Did you arrive early or are they just keeping you waiting?"  

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:25 pm

Messiah : " i arrived a bit early " Messiah said looking at the
door for any signs of his arrival

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:26 pm
X-Vampire-Hunter-Yuki-X

Leo drunkenly stumbled into the restaurant, looking to crash after a night of binge drinking. The staff knew him well and helped him over to his usual booth. It had been a long evening, and he just needed to unwind. "Vampire hunting is just that, you find one, you hunt one. Whats the big problem?" The coffee came as a relief, helping the hunter to shake the sober back into him. For a few minutes, he sat and drank his coffee, then he heard a familiar voice from the booth behind him. "Captain? Is that you?" The slur in his voice was light, but very much noticeable.  

Salazar Neri

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:30 pm
Kotori notices the drunken man and lets out a small sigh. "Looks like you're friend is here. That's good. I should probably go find Angel anyway.." He starts to back away towards the door. "It was nice meeting you Messiah. I'll find you some other time and we can talk again. Cya later." Kotori calls over his shoulder but he was already out the door sprinting in the direction of Toilken.

[exits]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Messiah : Messiah looked over at Leo as he heard the slur in his voice
" oh geez your drunk again ... " Messiah said standing up and walking
over to him his England accent sticking out like a sore thumb

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Salazar Neri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:37 pm
X-Vampire-Hunter-Yuki-X

Leo gave a shrug and sipped on his coffee. "So I drink, big deal. It's not like I kill people for a living or something." He motioned for the captain to sit down across from him and started to shoot the s**t. "So, how are you handling the metro bombing?" It was a blunt opening, but his tact was locked away with the various problems he had sealed away though this little ritual. However, given the general panic and the finger pointed at the Vampire Hunters, Leo imagined that Cap would be trying to get it swept under the rug. So the question was to be expected. "I spoke with Alex earlier, we're working 24/7 to try and track this psycho down."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Messiah : Messiah blink a bit surprised one person did that " one
person did that...
" Messiah said

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Salazar Neri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:55 pm
X-Vampire-Hunter-Yuki-X

"One man and a whole lot of bomb." Leo said simply, finishing the last of the coffee and placing the cup at the edge so it could be refilled. "Goes by Angel. From what I heard he's some kind of life sucking freak. Have you heard anything about him?" The black liquid was starting to take it's effect, the slur had dissolved into the hunter's normal calm voice. Already he was lining up requests for various devices of torture. The dead deserved vengeance, and it would be delivered swiftly and painfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Messiah : Messiah shook his head " afraid not I've never even heard of
the guy
" Messiah said looking at Leo

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Salazar Neri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:13 pm
X-Vampire-Hunter-Yuki-X

Leo shrugged. "Worth a shot." The waitress filled up his mug and no sooner had the liquid stopped pouring did the hunter grab the cup and begin to drink the nectar. "So here's how I see it." He started again, finishing the mug and placing it on the edge yet again. "Guy's trying to kick start the war. I say we give him what he's asking for by striking at the vampires hard. Perhaps a counter bombing?" The idea formulated as soon as he had heard of the incident. What better way to get the edge than to strike when both parties were at their weakest. To Leo it was clear, they had to strike first and fast. "Or we could perform a few raids. Either way, we need to mobilize."  
~Nightmare City~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff