Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Can I have Cookie?
View Results

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:51 pm
Hi everyone, the name's Alkaid, and I'll be your Vice Captain here wink So if you need anything, just shoot me up a PM. I love all kinds of anime type RPs, but mostly Yaoi (I play the Uke, but I can also do a great Seme) 4laugh I haven't been roleplaying as long as some of you, but I can handle anything you can throw at me. I do work, so I will try to reply in RPs as fast as I can. Sorry that I don't have much to say, but if you want to know anything else about me or my roleplaying skills, just PM me 3nodding
Hope to hear from you all soon.

Your Vice Captain,
OwO Alkaid OwO  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:33 pm
The name's Riskia, but some call me Risky while others call me Master (Young Master Seke). I am a literate rper who has two full time jobs so if I don't reply right away or am gone for a few days at a time that is why. But I get by and people who rp with me seem to enjoy my rps. I love fantasy rpers, action/drama/mystery. Its my specialty, though recently I have explored Master/slave rpers, but I am going back to what I am good at. Oh about me right! Well I am a sadistic person who isn't afraid of causing a little pain or seeing blood; actually I look forward to it everyday. A lot of my rps are dark, depressing and sad; but within them they are interesting and unforgettable. Or so people say. At the moment I am limited on the number of Rps I can start/participate in due to time, but when that frees up I will get the new ball rolling.  

Riskia Vetis
Vice Captain

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tall Dark and Yaoi
Vice Captain

Greedy Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:52 am
<>>>>><<<<<>

Hello Everyone, I am the vice captain of this guild. My name is Danni. I am 17 and my current obsession is crested geckos. I can be seme, I can be uke. It just depends on my mood. I usually stick to uke though. I can be quite random at times and I may even cling to you, so do not be alarmed. I am currently single and having "sexual tensions" because I haven't made out in months so do not be afraid if I start flirting ^-^

I love literate roleplays, writing BL novels and making profiles. I have a page of about thirty of them that I am considering bringing back from the grave and reusing them. I had a lot of good ideas for roleplays that I never got to do so they might be fun to bring up now.

<>>>>><<<<<>

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:34 am

Well hello there, fellow Knights~
<3

I'm Panda, as you can see, but feel free to use whatever spin off of my name you like. It makes little difference xD
I'm eighteen years old, and in my first year of college, having skipped my senior year of high school c:
I love cats. I really want one but right now, life is too busy and that makes me super sadface.I consider myself a bisexual, but I don't really like doing yuri roleplays. It brings up some pretty bad memories, and we don't want to see a panda cry
:C

Other than that, I'm up for anything~ I usually play the seme/dominant when doing yaoi roleplays, but it is nice to play a more submissive character every so often. I like doing fantasy roleplays and a little sprig of magic is always nice. Medieval is one of my favorite time periods to play with, but I can do modern or...just about anything other than post-apoc. That's all I did for a while and I'm so sick of them, they all seem to be about the same anymore.
Uhm...
I first joined gaia on 03. Yeah, I'm an oldie. I've been through a couple of accounts, because people are horrible and like to hack and all that. I think this one was made in 07? I've been roleplaying for a long time. I started when I was like...ten. So yeah, a while.

While I consider myself to be advanced literate, I don't get excited by posting huge incredibly long posts that exist for the sake of being huge. Quality over quantity. I tend to do....3-6 paragraphs on average, sometimes I will do megeposts. It all just depends on what's going on, yup yup.

Sooo...hello and I'm glad to be here!
c:

Fox Tea Party

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

000004567890dfghjkl

Demonic Firestarter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:38 am
It's about time to introduce myself, I guess. The name's Rusty - at least it's all you'll get for now. If I like you, you may have a chance of finding out my real name. I'm old enough to do whatever I want legally, given that I'm willing to take the responsibility for the outcome. I've been role playing for a long while. On Gaia, about two years but I've stuck here and I am actually a long-term role player who wants to see things to the end. Surprising, no?
Whatever grammatical errors you'll see come because English is not my first language but I try my best to keep those to a minimum.
I work, full-time, so I may not always have time to be around but I'm patient with the replies.
I role play just about anything but I've learned to stick with the male on male role plays. Yaoi or BL or whatever the heck you want to call it. I play top, I play bottom, I play sadists, I play hardcore masochists and so on and on... and on. I'd like to think I'm versatile with my characters. I seldom play heterosexual pairings just the same but I'd need a lot of convincing.
I enjoy fantasy and horror the most. Give me something interesting to work with and I'm your man. I also enjoy making my characters go through tons and tons of hardships. If it hurts them, emotionally or physically, it's all good. Great, now I sound cruel. Guess I am.
I also admit to being a bit of a pervert but I mellow it down. Not gonna come and creep you out, most likely.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:43 pm
Hello there yum_puddi It's a pleasure to meet you all. Please call me Seraphim. Umm....well, how to start. I've been roleplaying for almost two years now, mostly in the S&M style because I like the romance and the complicated relationships that are explored in those certain situations. I love to make characters, though I'm not very good at making my own characters from scratch without a picture ( and I can't draw xD) but I have been working on that. I have a few of them all ready to be used, and hopefully they'll be good ^_^ Soon I'll have a profile of characters for all different sorts of RPs. I don't like to plot too far ahead. I'm one of the people that likes to let things flow where they want, with some plotting for some scenes that may be heavy and interactive. Mostly I like to do fantasy, in a crazy world full of magic and mythical creatures and impossible things. So please, if you'd like to RP with me, then pm me and we'll discuss the plot  

Seraphims_Wrath

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Heron Perdu

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:15 am
Hello all! ♥

I'm one of the mule accounts of Achaia or Stef in real life. I'm a twenty something Dutch gal from Asian descent who loves to write, make art and get art of the original characters....and I've been invited by Wonderfully Gorgeous to strengthen the seme power in one of the roleplays.
I'll probably be able to post frequently, when there's a lot of incentive and good interaction going on with other writers. Buuut, I'll also be gone for long periods of time, because I love to travel. So a few times a year, I'll be mia. You'll know, though.
Let's see, I love to take on any kind of role in roleplays. This means 'normal' relations like ♂x♀, ♂x♂, ♀x♀, but also asexuals, pansexuals and taking on roles as intersexuals, transgenders, undefined monsters etc. If it's interesting enough, I'll probably do it. That's the only requisite I have. Plots should be inspiring and every action should have a reason.
This means that I don't like to play in simple games where a strong man needs to protect a fragile woman for example. There should be more going on.
I see myself as semi-literate, but some would probably say I'm literate. I'm just hard on myself when it comes to that. I write something down and reread and edit it till I'm satisfied. Also, I don't mind people commenting on my writings. I actually like it, because I'm someone who wants to learn new things each and every time I join a roleplay. So don't be afraid to tell me what I did wrong or if I made you uncomfortable c:
If you want to rp with me in a onexone, then shoot me a message with your plot.
And last but not least, I have twelve original characters I play with. Each with their own specific personality that I use and mold for all the roleplays.

See ya around! ♥

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:32 am
hello,im Aj i have just joined this guild and i have only been roleplaying for about a year now. This guild is a bit weird to me because i never roleplayed in guilds like this......ever. nice to meet you all.
P.S,
i have a small case of dislexia so im a slow reader smile  

Devon_Roar

The Doctor Faustus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:43 pm
Hello, I am Doctor Faustus.

I have been a writer for about ten years now, starting upon my stories at about 8 years old. Roleplaying experience, minor at best.

Being new to gaia, about 5 days old xd i am not entirely sure how this'll pan out.

I am interested in many forms of rp, thus have no idea where to start, so feel free to message me if you have a general idea.

I am a fast learner, and have seen many roleplays, just have not participated. Also being an actor, getting into character is quite easy.

I am stubborn about characters, as i will not tred upon any other author's creation. I will only play OC's. i will however consent to placing my character into another's world.

I will do my best to make any story interesting, and apologize beforehand if my character is unfriendly, or even antagonistic.

I will rp with whomever asks, and will post as often as possible

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:25 pm
Hello All!

My name is Michelle, No I don't care if you know my real name.
I am twenty five years old, and I have been roleplaying since is was ten. Both Table top and Forum style. I consider myself literate, even though I don't write novels. I think that roleplays do better with interaction, and if you write two pages then there isn't much someone can respond to is there? So generally speaking I write 3-6 paragraphs.
I enjoy pretty much any genre, though I prefer originals.

Thanks for your time, and if you think I'll be interested in a roleplay just Pm me!  

Heacate

Witty Fatcat

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Kuromaus

Cheery Cat

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:05 pm
Haaai. x3 I followed Heacate here, sort of. XD You may call me Kuro, or Maus, or w/e you want. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:44 pm
Hello, my name is StrawberryRequiem. I am formerly Strawberry Dream of TinierMe, where I previously roleplayed until the site was scheduled for cancellation.

I've never roleplayed on Gaia before, but I do have about eight or nine years of experience at this point. I'm also an amateur author and artist.

I'm still trying to get a hang of how Gaians organize their roleplays, so please be patient and forgiving with me.  

Strawberry Requiem

Thieving Sex Symbol

16,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Kiamx

Lucky Fairy

10,175 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:44 pm
Hello everyone:

My name is Kiamx but you can call me Kia or Kiki or any derivative of my name you can come up with. I have been roleplaying for almost three years now, though on another site entirely. I tend to stick to fantasy and horror themes though I have been known to indulge in other genre's if the plot interests me.

I tend to avoid Neko, School, and maid and master rps and will most likely be posting one of my older ideas in here soon. My characters tend to be quirky, though more suited to the designation of sidekick so while I will happily drive the plot please do not be surprised if I avoid a leadership role in a roleplay.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:44 pm
Hello there. I'm Amaya524, was Amaya5 on TinierMe where I have roleplayed on for 2.5-3 years before the site was set to close down. I am semi-literate because I honestly have a hard time trying to think of what to type down in replies, especially if there's only talking between characters. I tend to play as girls but sometimes I will play as a guy if I feel like it.  

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:26 am
Strawberry Requiem
Hello, my name is StrawberryRequiem. I am formerly Strawberry Dream of TinierMe, where I previously roleplayed until the site was scheduled for cancellation.

I've never roleplayed on Gaia before, but I do have about eight or nine years of experience at this point. I'm also an amateur author and artist.

I'm still trying to get a hang of how Gaians organize their roleplays, so please be patient and forgiving with me.
Hello StrawberryRequiem. as i said in my intro please call me Nala. Now that the formalites are out of the way if you need help with roleplaying on gaia or how to organize roleplay things i have been roleplaying and doing such things for quite some time. Feel free to ask me if you need information. (I know it has been at least 5 years.)  
The Literate Knights of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff