No
  Maybe
  Can I have Cookie?
View Results

Young Master Seke
Captain

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:41 pm
Hi and welcome to the guild. Please introduce yourself, tell us alittle about you and how long you been rping

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:05 pm
PM me if you are interested in RP

*waves* Hey everyone smile
My name is Sya (derp), I have been RPing for about 10+ years now, evolving from the teenager who used to play in final fantasy themed threads in barton town (long before guilds ever existed) to the person I am today.

I understand that sometimes RP styles just don't match... sometimes you get stuck and need to write less... sometimes you just need a break (after all gaia is just for fun and RL continues on without us). However, if you would like to try an RP with me I would love to. I will RP (or at least attempt to) under most genre (except student/teacher - I am a teacher so this is just wrong wrong wrong to me on so many levels)... I will admit to having a huge love of romance and yaoi but it doesn't have to include either of these as long as the idea captures my heart. I do have a tendency to grow VERY attached to my characters (oh so much art... *hordes it all*), and I won't plot out their every flaw and history before I RP... I like them to evolve naturally, for them to speak to me through the RP about what they want and how they became how they are today... had a few shockers in that department haha. Dante/Jeremy, one of my favourite couples/RPs of all time, are such shockers.... everything about them seemed to grow on their own but it was all so realistic (well as much as two very rich and famous imaginary characters could be), revealed exactly as it would when you yourself tried to get to know someone else... smile sometimes too much knowledge is a hindrance as you try to force an RP a certain way or whatever... ok, it is official I am blabbling on about stuff that really doesn't matter... haha.

I do only RP OC's but will put them in a world created by someone else.

On an RL front.... I have two kids (1 and 2.5) and I am a teacher (Science) so I do have a life out of gaia. =D not that you would know it sometimes... oh and I am British, so you have to suffer with my use of 'u' in colour and honour... and my GMT timezone too (currently 11pm). I also happen to be dyslexic, and while I will strive to fix errors before posting I do make them... especially when tired, or busy, or simply too excited to reply that I don't care about the mistakes at the time...  

Syaoran-Puu
Crew

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:11 pm
Hello and thank you for inviteing me to be a part of this guild. My real name i will never say but you can call me Nala. I have been a major roleplayer since i first joined gaia over 6 years ago. I do have two warning when it comes to myself one is i suffer from multipersonality disorder so, Please bare with me if i need a recap every now and then as it is a common problem that people with this have. Second is i do take a few minuates to reply. (My computer does not have spell check or anything like that so it makes posting a bit hard.)

Now on to my roleplay type. I love mixing genres and i am open to any genre except yaoi. (Sorry but being a real life lesbian that type of rp is just to hard for me to get into.) I prefer rps that are not fully based on the laws of real life. This means as long as there is some element that is not based on real life i am fine. I never have a point in which a rp will end because, I always find away to make it seem like we just started even when it seems like it is about to end.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:15 pm
Hey there~ My name in real life is Seth,
but I go by Blade as well being what I'm referred to most on here ^^;
I've been role playing for around three years now.. (Nothing compared to everyone else~)

I have OC's I tend to recycle, because I do fall in love with them x3
Same goes with names.. I tend to love what I came up with and use them.
Art based off of characters in the rp makes it much more enjoyable.. I'll even
attempt my s**t art for you. I'm extremely flexible with my role playing..
I'll do girl x boy, girl x girl, but my favorite happens to be boy x boy.
As for as themes go.. Anything I love except some future based ones with poor plots.
I don't think I know anything about the future..?
I can post quickly. But due to school I might not be on all the time ^^;

BladeRomance

Sacred Covenant

Generous Capitalist

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:19 am
As you can tell my name online, as far as Gaia goes anyways, is Sacred Covenant. Id like to think of myself as a literate roleplayer who does his best to contribute to a roleplay in order to advance the story and the characters.
Though Im way past my teenager years by now Im still a massive perv, so its safe to say that my roleplays may dip into the category known to many as 18+.
Its not that I dont enjoy any other category within roleplaying, but the amount of categories is small ranging to only Adventure and Action.

As we are all literates in this guild I would be happy to start a roleplay with most people in here, though obviously Id like to discuss plots and scenarios in private before we go. And yes, due to the nature of my roleplays it will of course be happening in private messages in order to not risk a guild or worse.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:52 am
Seemed right for me to introduce myself as well. My name is Mattew but I called Matt or Seke, sometimes Master. I been on gaia for about a year now but been roleplaying for about three.
I have photobucket account with over 500 pics I use for OC's and 8 files on my computer where I organize them. I cut, edit, and will alter them to what I need since I hate a pic too big or too small. I use four diffrent apps to come up with names. It is rare one Oc has the same name as another. I do everything from syfy to action to adventure. My favorite is to timeline rps such something taken back in native american times or such.
I normally post quickly but if I overload myself, which I sometimes do, I won't post until my head clears. I am literate but because I am normally so excited to make a post I sometimes leave spelling errors and mistakes. It takes me while to notice these so please excuse me.

I always got ideas in my head and here I plan to let them out! Just pm if you are interested in one.

Young Master Seke
Captain

Desirable Man-Lover

Kalyrr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:02 pm
Heellloo, my name is Dartanian (Dar for short). I've been RPing for about 2 years now and am a senior in high school. My favorite types of RP are Horror and Mystery, probably because the first RP I ever participated in was a horror RP. Whenever I'm in an RP I usually check for new messages every 4 hours or so when I got time and I am in no way fast when it comes to typing an RP out since I have a tendency to go over it multiple times and revise it.

Besides Gaia Online RP's I actually do some live RP on a game client called Byond, though, the ones I play get pretty hectic pretty fast. My character profiles are always original but my character names do get recycled sometimes depending on my ability to think of one at the time that I'm writing the profile. I also dig really deep and try to only use character pics I've never seen before or that no one would recognize; it's just what I do. razz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:18 pm
Hey there, I'm Kanames_Edwardsgirl, but everyone tends to call me Kanames. I've been rping since I was in 9th grade so roughly about...7 or 8 years I believe. I haven't been on gaia all that long, it says that my gaia age is 1970 or something like that. I prefer fantasy type of rps, I can do real life rps and other things as long as it's something that has a good storyline in it or it's something I know about. I prefer boy X girl, but I can do boy x boy, no girl x girl though, just not able to work it out right for myself lol.

I am usually on whenever i'm home, waiting and searching for currently active rps to post to have a new reply. But I do have two jobs and soon going in for college 2nd year. I will reply when I can if you are waiting on me, especially when I get into college next year and classes are under way. I usually reply pretty fast anyway and I will rp like a mad man when I'm excited or in a foul mood to relax or get the creative juices going. If I bug you too much let me know and I'll try to calm down lol  

FireFistAyane

Pure-hearted Wildcat

RawrRebecca

Interesting Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:18 pm
Hiya! My name is Rebecca. You can call me Becca, or Rebecca but not Becky. I have been role-playing for about five years, I believe. My role-playing is my escape so I tend to post at least once a day. I play girl and they are always straight. I have tried to post as a guy...that did not work out so well. I won't post a girl x girl role-play, I can't bring myself too. I love to play fantasy and real life as long as they have a good plot and action.

I am still in high school, so I will be focused on my studies since I will be in college in one and half years. That is all I got for now. So if you got any questions just pm me.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:47 pm
Hello. My real name is Dee, but everyone online usually calls me Sai. I've been role playing for over ten years, ever since I was a freshman in high school. That being said, I take my plots etc. very seriously. Sya knows that I love long posts, and I love it even more when it's detailed.

I'm in the US Navy, and on deployment in the Med to boot. Though I try for more, the minimum you will get in an rp is a post every other day. My rps are nearly always yaoi, and I prefer to be the uke though on a whim I have been known to be the seme when the want arises. I am a Nazi when it comes to grammar and spelling, so I apologize in advance if I sound rude when I make demands of a partner. My worst pet peeve is capitalization.  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

famished

Man-Hungry Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:07 pm
Hello.
My name is Nathan, however people refer to me as 'Nomad' on Gaia.
I've been around Gaia two or so years and have only physically role played for about a year (Yes, you may call me a noob.)

I do tend to reuse my OC multiple times if I get really attached to them. Also, I've only ever done LGBT role plays (mostly male-male, but I did do a female-female once), so I really have no idea whats out there. However I do like new ideals and I take plots seriously. I flat out cannot stand nonsensical paragraphs that go in a loop.
Either way, I don't make a reply to a role-play every day due to school. I am a senior this year so I have to do extra curricular stuff some days so I can pass the finals.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:22 pm
Hey~
I'm known by many names: Kazune, Niko, etc. Most people call me Kazune, though. I've been roleplaying for a few years now and still love it. I don't usually give out my real gender if asked: if asked by someone, I'll usually let them choose. I only do male-male role plays and most of the time I'm the seme. Sometimes I'll be a seke. I hate it when people make small grammatical errors but usually let them slide so I don't come off as mean. sweatdrop All in all, though, I just love to meet new people and do new role plays~ I'm good about replying within a 2-12 hour time period if not quicker (depends on if I'm online at the time or not)  

Kpop_Addict_12397

Fashionable Husband

8,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:41 pm
My alias is Alex Trevell, but you can call me Alex. Been roleplaying for a good number of years, in various types. Adventure, battle, high tech, low tech, and everything in between. I keep my 18+ ones strictly between my gf and I. (Sorry ladies, I'm taken ;3) I've created a variety of OC's, and continue to develop them, while learning new things as I rp more. Looking forward to working with all of you.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:37 am
~ Hello there!!! Most people call me Kitsu! ~
And I'm really looking forward to rping with you all!!! I've been roleplaying a few years now, and thank whom ever it was for the invitation. I mainly hang in the yaoi category but have been known to branch out at times, want to try anything new after all before I'm sure on it smile
In that, anything from fantasy to real life to adventure to horror to WHATEVER! I usually play an uke role, but again up for trying anything new ^.^ Just merely know what I write better as with some characters.
I'm at Uni so free time is mainly weekends, but I am sure to try and get a good post out without making others wait too long. >.< )

Nice to meet you all!
x

Kitsu-chu-X

Timid Explorer

7,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kawaii Otaku Kun

Tiny Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:34 pm
*waves franticly*
Konban wa mina-san!!!
Watashi no namae wa Zane-kun!
Dozo yoroshiku!
yum_puddi

And for those of you who don't speak japanese.
Good evening everyone!
My name is Zane!
Pleased to meet you!

For those of you still confsed, I'm in an dd mood and we'll leave it at that.
As for role-playing experience... I've been going about 4 years-ish? Pretty much my whole gaia life biggrin

I'm more semi-literate but thats only because I can't be bothered to get caught up in every little detail of the room lol.
So yeah, hit me up for some long term rps.
Though just a warning I take month long breaks every now and the but I almost always come back to it if I like the rp so no worries :3

The Literate Knights of Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff