Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ranewen Lomea
Captain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:59 pm
Crysta sighed. "Very well. But, please, if you ever need help, call me."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:05 am
"Maybe?" Ally asked with another laugh. "Sorry, I can't help the references. They're my life."  

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

Ranewen Lomea
Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:52 am
"I'm serious, Ally. By the way, I'd like to see your Corsola." Crysta smiled. "It looked quite strong, and I'd like to have a look at it to see just how strong it is."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:59 am
Allyson rubbed her shoulder uncomfortably and frowned. "Errr..." she shifted in her seat and fidgeted nervously. "I-I'm not sure Crysta. I hate being a show-off." she admitted. "I-I mean that I'm really not a good owner of Pokemon! I can't take care of them for heck, even to the point of possible abuse. I tried to release my Pokemon a long time ago, but they're too nice to leave me."  

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

Ranewen Lomea
Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:08 am
"May I be the judge of that?" Crysta asked, "If anything, perhaps I could convince them to leave?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:20 am
"Well...s-sure I guess." she stammered as she slipped out her Pokeball keychain and threw it down to the floor. "Can I bother you for a sec Corsola?" she asked as the white energy dissipated into a full blown pink and white Pokemon.

Corsola jumped up in glee with a beaming smile spread across her face as she hopped from trainer to coordinator and nuzzled them playfully. "Corsola! Corsola!" she chirped as she hugged into Ally's arms.

"H-Hey, Corsola!" Allyson laughed anxiously with wide eyes, seeming to be even afraid of her own Pokemon. She frowned and made a small and quick Protect shield around her hand and let it fade as she closed it sharply. "Okay! It's nice to see you too! Sorry that I don't take you out more." she apologized as she looked to address the two other characters in the room. "Meet Crysta, and Takumi. They're...friends of mine I guess you could say."  

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

Ranewen Lomea
Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:27 am
"Hello, there, little one," Crysta said with a smile, kneeling on the ground. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:29 am
"Sure! I'd love that!" Corsola chirped as she walked over to Crysta. "I don't get out much so it's nice to meet new people!"  

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

Ranewen Lomea
Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:43 am
"Well I'm very glad to meet you," Crysta said with a laugh. "Now, perhaps you can help me with something."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:25 pm
"What did you have in mind Miss Crysta?" Corsola asked before doing a double take. "Wait...you understand what I'm saying?! Not even Ally and Mister Harley know what I'm saying!"  

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

Ranewen Lomea
Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:29 pm
Crysta smiled, and shifted her attention to include Ally. "I've been hiding a way bigger secret than you'd realize," she admitted. "I was born with a unique gift: I can talk to -and understand- Pokemon."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:21 am
"Awesome!" Allyson piped, taking it surprisingly well. "That must be a wonderful gift to have as a coordinator!"  

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

Ranewen Lomea
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:24 am
Crysta smiled. "It's a blessing and a curse; imagine what would happen if Team Galactic or Team Rocket found out about me."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:35 am
"Team what?" Allyson asked with her heart pumping to the max. She tried to keep her calm in order not to give Crysta any hints, but it was kind of hard given her life of hiding and constant lack of knowledge about her captors.  

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

Ranewen Lomea
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:46 am
"If any of them knew I could speak to pokemon," Crysta said slowly, watching Ally, "they would try to force me to use my gift to get pokemon to fight for them."  
Hoenn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff