Nosepass Hotel Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ranewen Lomea
Captain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:01 am
The Nosepass Hotel, established more than a hundred years ago, is a fine, comfortable establishment in the heart of Rustboro City. The hotel boasts 100 rooms, from cheap single beds to luxurious two bedroom suites. Prices vary from 1,000 credits to 100,000 credits.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:27 am
In one of the hotel rooms, Harley approached his destination with a concerned look spread across his face.

Meanwhile, Allyson was quickly stowing her masquerade outfit in a ray of light red energy into a cleverly disguised Premier Ball keychain that she clipped back onto her backpack with a hasty pant. She roughly shoved her hair under the room's bathroom to soak her curls down in freezing cold water and shook it around messily so that it stuck out in all directions. She just about finished throwing on her t-shirt when there was a knock at the front door. The coordinating assistant ran briskly over to it and unlocked it.

Harley gasped and swiftly scooped her into a chair as he examined her from all angles with super human speed. "Allycat, where were you all night?" he pressed with pure worry ringing in his voice. "Are you feeling alright?"

She laughed and shrugged her shoulders. "Sorry Harley, I didn't mean to worry you. I just tripped when leaving the hotel and I wasn't feeling better afterwards."

Harley couldn't help but still have lingering concern for his dear friend, but he knew better than to push it even further. "Are you sure?" he asked softly.

"Of course!" Ally laughed as she shoved him playfully. "Now then, why don't you go and make some yummy stuff? That would be awesome!"

Harley jumped to his feet and beamed at her. "Oh! That's right!" he chirped. "The cupcakes should be done by now!" he strutted over to the modestly small kitchen and began to examine his cotton candy flavored treats as he slipped out a packet of sprinkles with a tub of buttercream.

Ally smiled secretly to herself and tried to hide the blush on her face in the shadows of the room. Oh Harley, why do you have to be so cute and perfect? You're way to good for me...  

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

Ranewen Lomea
Captain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:30 am
There was a soft knock at the door. "Harley? Please tell me I got the room number right..." Crysta's voice held barely concealed irritation.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:44 am
Ally walked over and opened the door slowly and carefully with her hand hovering over her disguised Pokéball keychain in case it was an unwanted guest. She tried to keep her expression calm and composed as she took a look at the visitor.

To her relief, it was just Crysta.

She smiled and opened it all the way with a huge look of excitement spread across her face. "Hey Crysta! Harley didn't tell me that you were coming!" Ally exclaimed as she waved her arm in a welcoming gesture. "Please, come on it and make yourself at home. Harley is making some baked goods, so you came in just at the right time!"

Harley hummed to himself cheerily and popped his head out of the kitchen briefly with a lavender apron around his waist. "Oh! I'm glad that you found the room so quickly Crysta, I just got he--" his eyes went wide and he nearly dropped the tray of cupcakes that he had been holding. "Oh my sweet Cacturne, Felicia darling!" he squealed. "Ooh! She looks wonderful Crysta! Simply gorgeous!"

Allyson nodded. "Ninetales happen to be one of my favored Pokémon. Not my favorite per say, but definitely better then--" she shivered and hugged her sides. "N-Never mind."

"Beedrill?" Harley inquired as he frosted one of his cupcakes.

"Not. That. One." she cringed. "Ugh...there are very few Pokémon that I can't stand." she took a deep calming breath and gave Felicia a friendly smile
as she stuck out her hand in a tentative gesture to get acquainted. "Crysta, what kind of Pokéblocks does she prefer? I take her as a Dry taste, but I could be wrong."  

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:46 am
"Hey Crysta is that the right room?" Tak shouted from down the hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:54 am
"She loves dry pokeblocks," Crysta confirmed before sticking her head back out of the room. "Yeah, Tak, this is it!"

Felicia padded lightly into the room, her silver fur shimmering like a soft mist, and the tips of her tails glimmering palest blue. She delicately sniffed Ally's hand, then licked it even more gently, before nuzzling against the young ex-trainer's side.  

Ranewen Lomea
Captain

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:59 am
"Oh good." he said as he approached the door following him was a pink dragonair with a crescent moon snap on its forehead.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:18 am
Allyson tensed up as the Ninetails became surprisingly affectionate and withdrew her hand slowly with an immediately guilty look on her face. But she put on a small smile and dumped a big pile of peculiarly sparkling teal Pokéblocks into her hand and dropped them onto the floor beside Luna and Felicia alike. "Here. Dry is good for both of your Pokémon types." then she paused and shook her hands around rapidly with a nervous laugh. "A-At least that's what I think! I'm not certain at all! I could be completely wrong for all I know!"

The coordinating assistant felt her stomach start to throb and her head being to feel feverish. She tried to smile and excused herself out of the room for a minute. "Uhhh..." Ally groaned as she tried to recall any moves that Ninetales used. Between shallow breaths, she finally came up with a simple solution. "Ember..." she whispered as tiny flames danced and licked across her palm in a rich orange and red glow.

She sighed in relief as the mysterious energies that churned inside of her body relaxed and she reentered the scene. "Sorry about that, I needed to go and check something out." she lied. "It was nothing. I was just being paranoid."

"Everything okay Allycat?" Harley called.

"Yup!" she responded with a grin. "You finish your baking hon and don't worry about me!"  

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

Ranewen Lomea
Captain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:24 am
Crysta all but stared a hole through Ally. "Harley, can I ask a favor of you?" she asked, "I haven't had the chance to give Felicia her exercise or her contest practice today. Could you...?" She drew out a sheet of paper with several move listings.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:24 am
Luna looked up at Tak as if to ask if it was ok. "Go ahead Luna if Epyon ate her cooking and you know how picky he is." Tak said with a smile.  

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Vice Captain

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:30 am
Harley beamed and practically dropped his work onto the counter as he approached the Ninetales. "I would be delighted to!" he chirped as he looked over a his favored assistant. "Allycat, care to join me? I can always count on you when it comes to Pokémon!"

Allyson nodded enthusiastically. "Of cou--"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:36 am
"Actually, I was hoping to ask her for her pokeblock recipes," Crysta interrupted smoothly.  

Ranewen Lomea
Captain

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:40 am
"O-Oh!" Allyson blushed in embarrassment. "They really aren't all that special or anything Crysta. I'm not even a coordinator..."

"Oh don't be so modest!" Harley insisted as he waved his hand about dismissively. "Honestly, take credit once in a while! You're Pokéblocks are amazing and delicious!" he tilted his head toward the doorway as he looked at Felicia and smiled. "You three have a good time, and I'll be outside with Felicia darling. Bye bye now!"

The door clicked closed and Ally cracked her neck readily. "So then, about those Pokéblocks." she said casually.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:42 am
Crysta sighed, lightly tapping the staff tied to her back; Liu appeared from the gem that disguised his pokeball. "Watch the door, please, Liu?" Crysta asked softly; the pokemon nodded once, then settled against the door, keeping an ear out for Harley's return.  

Ranewen Lomea
Captain

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:46 am
Allyson immediately jumped to her feet with an angered and anxious look on her face. "What do you want?" she demanded. "You people do not want to mess with me."  
Hoenn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff