Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Halloween Mini-RP - The Wereyena [Complete/Rewards Posted] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:52 pm
Reno would say nothing to sub, only dropping a Pokeball to the ground and dragging him closer to Reno. Kaiden would appear from within the Pkeball, already knowing why he was released. "Kaiden, to Snowpoint City. We 'ave a lil Patrat ta trap. "Ope we don't deal with anotha Beartic assault, eh Sub?" Reno would tell his leader, wondering if the reference would get through to the man. Giving a scratch behind the Mightyena hybrid's ears again to keep it comfortable, they would teleport to Snowpoint City.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:14 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno would say nothing to sub, only dropping a Pokeball to the ground and dragging him closer to Reno. Kaiden would appear from within the Pkeball, already knowing why he was released. "Kaiden, to Snowpoint City. We 'ave a lil Patrat ta trap. "Ope we don't deal with anotha Beartic assault, eh Sub?" Reno would tell his leader, wondering if the reference would get through to the man. Giving a scratch behind the Mightyena hybrid's ears again to keep it comfortable, they would teleport to Snowpoint City.

"Chill, Reno." Sub said, giggling to himself a bit afterwards, realizing how funny his comment was, considering where they were. "Your anger will only lead you astray. Now then, let's head to the port." Sub said as he began to walk off. The walk from the Pokemon Center to the port wasn't very long, however, like always, there was a good bit of snow to wade through, but Sub made it. He would soon see a long line of people boarding a ship, all dressed rather warm, he frowned at this sight. "How are we going to find the guy in all this? To be honest, I don't know exactly what he looks like. Also, I am cold."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:55 pm
Reno would let out a snort as he heard the comment Sub made about his anger. "What am I? A bloody Jedi? I can show a lil anger sometimes, doesn't mean I'm gonna beat 'im ta death." Reno let his mini protest subside as they drew close to the line. Looking to the Mightyena hybrid beside him, he would figure out the solution to their current predicament. "Well, lil buddy. I wantcga ta do somethin'. Track down the man 'o put you up ta your raids on the farms and bite 'im." Reno ordered, his hand scratching behind the hybrid's ears in hopes to get him to listen.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:35 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno would let out a snort as he heard the comment Sub made about his anger. "What am I? A bloody Jedi? I can show a lil anger sometimes, doesn't mean I'm gonna beat 'im ta death." Reno let his mini protest subside as they drew close to the line. Looking to the Mightyena hybrid beside him, he would figure out the solution to their current predicament. "Well, lil buddy. I wantcga ta do somethin'. Track down the man 'o put you up ta your raids on the farms and bite 'im." Reno ordered, his hand scratching behind the hybrid's ears in hopes to get him to listen.
"Aroo? Arf!" The Mightyena barked, getting on all fours and sniffing around at the ground, making his way into the crowd, scaring several people, except one, a tall man with dark hair. "Charles! What are you doing here!?" The man shouted at the hybrid who licked him on the face.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:08 pm
"Coooooooooool! Hey, have you seen any doggies around? I heard they're really good at hide and seek with their noses!" Gwen would say, tweeting cheerily as the Weavile watched from above in the shadows of a looming tree.

Must not add ketchup. No. Slash's eye twitched while he fought wild instinct.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:20 pm
A metal pole would deposit itself into the back of the perpetrator's head, sent to it courtesy of one Reno Vantas. Placing a hand around the now named Mightyena's head to keep the hybrid calm, his eyes staring down at the man. "Found 'im. Now, what do we do with 'im?" Reno would question, staring at the man he had just clobbered.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:21 pm
The man fell over out cold as he has hit, causing people to run off screaming after Reno had attacked him, fearing for their own safety. The Mightyena hybrid however didn't even seem to notice the act, it was happy with Reno touching its head, licking his hand occasionally. "Good question...maybe we can deal a little poetic justice." Sub grinned. "He likes to treat others like animals, then why don't we let him see how it feels, hm?" The trainer then took out his SNAG and began to speak into it. "GRAY, send Claydol." He simply stated, GRAY not even bothering to reply, instead Claydol soon appearing beside Sub.

Sub then proceeded to search his person, looking for any Pokeballs that might contain Pokemon, he did find one, and promptly pocketed it, completely disarming the man. "Claydol, send our friend here to the heart of Stark Mountain, let's see how long he lasts out in one of the most harshest environments without any 'tools' to bail him out." Sub scowled. Claydol would obey according, floating over to the man, and soon teleporting away with him.

"So, Reno, what do you plan on doing with your new friend there? It's odd, he is a hybrid and yet seems so...simple, not very human-like in his mentality, only appearance." Sub stated.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:22 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
"Coooooooooool! Hey, have you seen any doggies around? I heard they're really good at hide and seek with their noses!" Gwen would say, tweeting cheerily as the Weavile watched from above in the shadows of a looming tree.

Must not add ketchup. No. Slash's eye twitched while he fought wild instinct.

"Doggies? Oh! You mean our friend, the furry man! He's really nice!" The Torchic declared.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:26 pm
Reno would scratch his head, looking at his new friend. He wanted to keep the hybrid close to him as his friend, but he could see that maybe it wanted something else. snapping his fingers in realization, he would ask Sub, "What if we sent Charlie 'ere to the Torchic farm place. he seemed to be really at home thee and maybe he could be trained to be a guard and friend with them." Reno would ask, looking at the hybrid, with soft eyes. "Would ya like that boy? wanna go to the Torchic place and make friends there?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:11 am
"Sounds fine to me." Sub said as he took out a pen and paper and began to jot a quick note on the crumbled up paper that existed in his pocket for weeks. "Here." He said, handing the note to the Mightyena hybrid, the creature staring at it confused. "Er...here, better yet..." Sub said, taking the paper, and a piece of string, putting the string through one of the paper's three holes, and then tying it around the hybrid's neck. "Okay, Claydol time! Teleport this fella to Torchic Farms." Sub said as Claydol reappeared, soon disappearing with Mightyena. "There, I wrote a note for the farmer, explaining everything and how useful that guy might be to him and protecting the Torchic that he enjoys playing with."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:15 pm
Rewards

Everyone who posted in this RP receives two pieces of candy, their color of choice! However, Tsuki the Lunar Wind receives three pieces, and Tesei Utakata receives four, for their dedication to the RP! Congrats!

Please post what color(s) you want in the event thread.

Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff