Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Halloween Mini-RP - The Wereyena [Complete/Rewards Posted] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:47 pm
The people of Solaceon Town are living in fear! The formers of the small town are noticing that their livestock are disappearing in alarming numbers! Miltank, Tauros, Mareep, they are all beginning to disappear overnight. A rumor has it that there is a strange creature sneaking around at night around the farms, one of which can only be described as half man, and half Mightyena. Some people believe that this wolf man is killing all the livestock and as such have been asking Pokemon trainers to come help protect their Pokemon from this creature. Won't someone help the poor people of Solaceon Town? I hope Jack isn't behind this...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:35 pm
First to appear, Arthur strode into town, a feeling of tension in the air. His Grovyle was walking next to him, dashing to keep up with his trainer. Better to keep up with the trainer when there was a monster on the loose. The lizard imitated his trainer's stance, upright posture obvious.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:37 pm
Veronica arrived to Solaceon Town light headed from teleportation. Her usual mode of transportation could use a break. Sinnoh, wonderful. There had been various reports of disappearing livestock and if it wasn't for the mention of a rumor that a half-human half-mightyena creature was taking the pokemone, she would have assumed it was aliens -or unowns for that matter. What time is it anyways? I don't want to wait here all day... She didn't move for the time her mind wondered aimlessly, trying to get a grip. Hm? She spotted some people in front of the nearby shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:39 pm
Though she had a bad feeling about going on something like this, Cera opted to come over alone. She felt she should've at least went Sol, though. She was kind of his Pokemon now, after all. She saw a couple of others upon arrival, quickly going over to them.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:48 pm
A small burst of static would announce the arrival of Leslie and Reno to the new location. "So we're huntin' a thing best described as a Mightyena 'ybrid? And when did you get a Porygon Leslie?" Reno would question upon arrival, staring at the new floating Pokemon beside him. "I don't wanna talk about it. It was scary." Leslie would mumble, staring at the ground before grabbing Church in a hug, "But now I have my new buddy and it is all okay." Looking at the people assembled, Reno would place a hand in his back, prepared to draw out a Pokemon at moment's notice. No telling where this strange creature might be.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:50 pm
"I can't believe I agreed to this babysitting arrangement," said Jude, trailing behind a perkier Tails.

"Don't worry. It's more like I'm the babysitter here," the foxboy said.

"Cute," Jude flatly said.

Jude readjusted the scarf which hung clear to the hems of his sweater. The chill of fall was heavy in the air these days. Normally, he loved this. He found them a little more fun on the back of a wagon, or out by a bonfire. Preferably with a bitter cider. At the very least, he could afford more cider through keeping an eye on the Cold One's kids. Or kid, in this case. Thank god.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:50 pm
"So the rest of you showed huh?" Sub commented as he approached the others. "So, Mightyena hybrid on the loose it seems, or as the town folks are calling it, a Wereyena, cute name, huh?" He commented, turning away from the Snagems, observing the area. From what farms he could see, they were all being closely watched, most of them had their farmers standing out in front, with their loyal Pokemon beside them, prepared to attack at a moment's notice. "This tale of a Wereyena has the locals so on edge that all outsiders are being looked at as being suspicious, they believe anyone peculiar could be the Wereyena in disguise, so don't expect the locals to take too kindly towards you, unless you can prove you won't turn into some kind of canine." He scoffed.

"Alright, let's do it this way shall we? We have about an hour until sunset. There are three farms that have been hit by the 'Wereyena'. Moo and Bull Farms, they raise Miltank for Moo Moo Milk and Tauros for beef there. Static Fields, a Mareep ranch, raised for their fur. And finally. Chic Meadows, Torchic are raised for their eggs and their meat." Sub explained. "I want groups of use to investigate each farm. I'll head to Mareep Fields."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:07 pm
Reno would raise his hand and tell the guys, "I'll cover Chic Meadows. I got the Water types if the locals get rowdy and Leslie fer backup. Anyone else coming along?" Reno would question as Leslie tossed a Pokeball into the air, Grunt appearing from it's confines as a mode of transportation. Leaping onto the large Rock Snake, Reno awaited the others to make their decisions, Leslie on the head of her Pokemon.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:29 pm
"Hey," she greeted. "Oh, wow, ok." she said after listening to Sub. Like I'd turn into a canine. "I guess I'll go to Chic Meadows too then," she responded to Reno. Poor Torchics, I love torchic nuggets though. she chuckled at herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:54 pm
Jude eyed the wide-eyed Tails and knew exactly what the kid was thinking. There was a Torchic at the base he couldn't eat. It wouldn't be in good form to take him to Chic Meadows. "Maaaaybe Tails-boy and I should go with Sub to Mareep Fields. I'll need an extra pair of eyes to be sure he doesn't get up to mischief."

To which Tails huffed and crossed his arms. "Why are you worried about -my- mischief?"

"You are sort of a canine," Jude reminded.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:25 pm
"Alright then, if everyone has decided, let us set off." Sub said as he headed north, towards Static Fields. The ranch wasn't too far away, just a short walk. The place was surrounded by a large wooden fence with what seemed like lightning rods at ever corner, with the farmer's house at the center, a lightning rod on its roof as well. "Lots of lightning rods." Sub commented as he passed through the front gate. "Stop right there! Any closer and my hound will fry ya lad!" A man called out. "Mane!" His Pokemon barked as the pair approached the Snagems. "Whoa, easy there, we are here to investigate the disappearances of your Mareep." Sub explained. "Mhm...what is -that- thing with you!?" He said pointing at Tails. "I bet it would love to get a hold of one of my Mareep!"

As for those who headed towards Chic Meadows, slightly south, they would find themselves arriving at a farm with a medium sized metal link fence, the grass on the other side almost completely scorched away, most of it was dirt anyways. There were many Torchic running around happily, playing with each other, and spitting embers into the air. The farmer was on the inside, throwing seed around for his Torchic, his two Growlithe at his side.

Finally, for those heading to Moo and Bull Farms, they would find a very large farm, with a very large wooden fence, on the other side there were lots of Tauros running around, and Miltank lazily lay in the grass. The farmer could be seen tending to his cattle, his Croagunk beside him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:12 pm
Tails recoiled as if he'd just been jolted anyway. "Thing?" he asked, and his eyes were wide. An address like that caused some dark memories to bubble up and it was clear in his voice. "But I'm not a -thing-..."

Shaking his head, Jude stood before Tails. He had, himself, been subject to tones like this. "Sir, he's just a boy," he said. There was an uncharacteristic sharpness to his gaze. "Besides, he looks nothing like a Mightyena. That was the sort of Pokemon person seen around here, right?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:18 pm
Cera had decided to go on to the Moo and Bull Farms, seeing as no one opted to go there. It seemed quiet enough, so she was thankful. Especially given how Miltank and Tauros could be if riled up. But seeing the farmer, she felt she might have a larger issue on her hands, and it made her wish someone else was around.

Sighing to herself, she retreated some distance back so she could see about transforming. Once she did and was clothed, she started back into the farm, knowing she'd have to be somewhat quick.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:45 pm
"A boy, mhm, while he ain't a Mightyena surely, how do I knows he ain't in cahoots with that monster out there!?" The farmer shouted. "Easy guy, we are just to help. Of course, if you don't want our help that is fine too." Sub shrugged, causing the farmer to scowl. "No...I reckon I need the help...fine, you can look the place over, see what you can make of it, if you need any questions answer, just ask, ya hear?" He told them.

"Hm? Who that? Can I help you?" The farmer would ask Ceramew.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:33 pm
Reno, Leslie and the others bound for Chic Meadows would soon go streaking off on the Onix Leslie had, hopeful in finding something to learn. The Onix would slow down to allow the people on his back to duck under or leap over the gate before they would stop next to the farmer. "Hey mister. Can you tell me what has been going on recently? We are here to help." Leslie would cutely announce from her position at the front of Grunt, a pleading look in her eyes.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff