Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
What Is Your Favorite TV Show? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My fav. show comes on...
  ABC
  HBO
  NBC
  Showtime
  Univision
  ABC Family
  Other(s)
View Results

urAq7
Crew

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:18 am
kbaby0921
XxXmolly luvs chuXxX
i swear i watch too many tv shows but my current would have to be The New Normal.

I think i've heard of that show...what's it about again?

its about a gay couple and single mother Goldie who after running away to L.A with her daughter Shania,agrees to become their surrogate. its a really cute show lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:21 am
XxXmolly luvs chuXxX
kbaby0921
XxXmolly luvs chuXxX
i swear i watch too many tv shows but my current would have to be The New Normal.

I think i've heard of that show...what's it about again?

its about a gay couple and single mother Goldie who after running away to L.A with her daughter Shania,agrees to become their surrogate. its a really cute show lol

WOW! that sounds awesome! It's not often you see gay couples being represented on TV shows. I think i remember hearing about this show. Another one to add to my list haha! SO MANY! I can't wait to retire & watch TV all day razz  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:13 pm
kbaby0921
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921
Samurai Dragon-Frog
I have a couple so sorry on that but one is Bones, another one is Walking Dead. I have more and knowing it I will added to this later.

Its ok! Add as many as you like!!
I've never seen bones but i love walking dead!!
Thank I will when I think of them and here more. Warehouse 13 and Merlin, Can we put older tv shows?

Yeah! totally! I mean, I know we can't have just ONE favorite TV show, so list them all! smile
I can't think of any at the moment...when I was a kid i use to LOVE watching that old school X-men TV show!! the cartoon! Man it was epic! razz I've seen some on netflix! 4laugh
Thank again and well when I was younger I used to watch power rangers. I remember that X-men cartoon which I love as well, plus that Spider-man cartoon was awesome. I think of more later.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:56 pm
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921

Yeah! totally! I mean, I know we can't have just ONE favorite TV show, so list them all! smile
I can't think of any at the moment...when I was a kid i use to LOVE watching that old school X-men TV show!! the cartoon! Man it was epic! razz I've seen some on netflix! 4laugh
Thank again and well when I was younger I used to watch power rangers. I remember that X-men cartoon which I love as well, plus that Spider-man cartoon was awesome. I think of more later.

Yeah, Power Rangers was cool too! I never watched Spiderman though.  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:11 pm
kbaby0921
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921

Awww I think you would have love Spiderman but interesting. Here more show, Frasier and Star Trek The Next Generation.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:13 pm
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921

Awww I think you would have love Spiderman but interesting. Here more show, Frasier and Star Trek The Next Generation.

Lol I never watched those either, but my dad was a fan of star trek. I've recently watched Game of thrones, which i love!! Walking Dead is good. I've almost finished an anime series called Rin...it's weird but pretty good.  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:40 pm
kbaby0921
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921

Lol I never watched those either, but my dad was a fan of star trek. I've recently watched Game of thrones, which i love!! Walking Dead is good. I've almost finished an anime series called Rin...it's weird but pretty good.
That cool and glad you like the stuff your are watching. Here some anime that I love. The Dragonball saga, Tenchi Muyo saga, and for now Ruroni Kenshin. I have more but yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:48 pm
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921

That cool and glad you like the stuff your are watching. Here some anime that I love. The Dragonball saga, Tenchi Muyo saga, and for now Ruroni Kenshin. I have more but yeah.

Cool! I've never heard of some of those shows (besides Dragonball).  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:28 pm
kbaby0921
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921

Those two show are pretty funny. Here a few more shows Columbo, the dead zone and some anime Soultaker, Trigun and Bleach.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:01 am
National Geographic
Discovery
ABS-CBN
HBO
Star World
KBS

and much more~ smile  

Cess xD

6,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:14 am
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921

Those two show are pretty funny. Here a few more shows Columbo, the dead zone and some anime Soultaker, Trigun and Bleach.

Trigun is awesome!! I boyfriend & I watched Outlaw Star, I really liked it!! it was my first time watching it & his like 1100th! lol but its one of my favs!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:30 pm
kbaby0921
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921

Trigun is awesome!! I boyfriend & I watched Outlaw Star, I really liked it!! it was my first time watching it & his like 1100th! lol but its one of my favs!!
That good to know abd glad you like it. Who was your favorites character on the show? Mine are Nichlos D wolfwood, Vash, and Millie.  

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:41 pm
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921

That good to know abd glad you like it. Who was your favorites character on the show? Mine are Nichlos D wolfwood, Vash, and Millie.

I liked Vash sometimes, but mostly Wolfwood!! & Millie was cool, but i'd have to say that I loved Wolfwood & was SUPER sad when he died... crying

Samurai Champloo was also a great show!! Have I mentioned that one too??  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:56 pm
kbaby0921
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921

I liked Vash sometimes, but mostly Wolfwood!! & Millie was cool, but i'd have to say that I loved Wolfwood & was SUPER sad when he died... crying

I was too when Wolfwood died being he died in a sad way. No, you having but yes that is a good show as well.  

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:19 pm
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921

I was too when Wolfwood died being he died in a sad way. No, you having but yes that is a good show as well.

Yeah, I really enjoyed watching it! smile Have you seen Foolie Coolie? Idk if I spelled it right haha but it's a super short anime mini series  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff