Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] We Finally Made It (Grin, Dimu, Ries, Nili, Bal, Mavi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:13 am
Baldric ignored the look their mother was sending them as he continued to wrestle around and n** at his brother. She would be mad at him when it came time to clean him up; he had yet to learn that rolling around in the dirt with his white pelt was not a good idea.

"Oh you will!" his comment was slightly muffled through a mouthful of Nili's fur. At the idea of seeing the cheetahs, his eyes lit up and he backed off of his brother, walking over to stand next to his dad. "I just wanna see a cheetah, even if they aren't racing."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:10 am
When Baldric stopped and pranced over to their father to talk, Nil rolled onto his paws and crouched down low, getting ready to pounce his sibling. He flickered his tail in the air above him and furrows his claws into the dirt beneath him. And once he felt he was all set up, he sprung forward, leaping through the air.

Too bad for him, Dimu knew what he was doing and she snatched him out of the air and held him by his scruff. As he wiggled and squirmed she set him and and held him in place with a paw, and a smile before she began to lick the dirt out of his coat. "Settle down Nili, you're going to have to sit pretty for Mavi here soon." She chided him in a soft loving tone as she watched her daughter behaving so well for the healer.

Izzy Makani

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:57 am
Mavi giggled at the little cub. "Well it shows." She replied to her and then looked up to Dimu. "She is in good health. I see no problems with her at all." She stated and then she looked to the two boys and settled her gaze on Nili. "Ready for your turn?"

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:38 pm
Grinsen watched the two boys rolling around in the dirt and shook his head in slight amusement. Dimu disliked getting her white coat clean and, while both of the boys had some of his grey markings, they also sported pristene white patches of fur just like their mother. Rieseln was a bit better about staying clean, but the boys would get dirty and not think twice about it. Dimu was always there to quickly clean them up, though, like the doting mother she was.

"All in good time, Baldric. First we have to make sure you three are healthy and ready to go. Then perhaps we can see if there's any races going on." The first thing on his mind, though, was to find the leader of the pride and introduce himself to him. Or her, he added as an afterthought. Then somewhere to sleep and keep his family safe...and then he'd be content to do whatever the cubs pleased.

Ries pranced around as Mavi gave her the all clear. Woo! She felt even better than she did before. This was great! She was healthy and in her new home and boy she really hoped she'd make some friends soon.

"Thanks!" she said with a laugh, smiling up at the dark lioness. It was Nili's turn next, so she stepped aside and moved to nuzzle her mother's leg. "Mom, I'm getting hungry," she whispered quietly. "Do you think there's food here?"

LexThetaSigma

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:12 pm
Once Nili was called up to go next, Baldric went over and curled up next to his dad to wait for his turn. There was no point in trying to get Ries to wrestle with him in front of the lioness, plus his mom was already going to have to take a lot of time to get him cleaned up.

Baldric sighed slightly as his father's comment. "Alright. But we will go soon, right?" he pouted and batted his eyes up at Grinsen.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:08 pm
Dimu smiled down at her little boy and pushed him towards Mavi. Oh the boys would drive her crazy, she knew. Always getting dirty... it was even worse whn they found wateringholes and the boys decided to cake themselves in thick mud. Such is the joy of male cubs, though at least Ries was well bahaved- mostly- and didn't get too filthy on a daily basis.

Pink eyes moved downwards and Dimu lowered her muzzle to her daughter, licking her face affectionately, "Once we're done here we can go find something to eat, alright? If there isn't food already here, I'll go hunt something for you." Dimu assured her daughter before turning to watch Nili's check up.

Nili did not like sitting still. No, indeed, compared to Reis, he was a horrible patient for Mavi. He squirmed and wiggled and kept wanting to get up and go tackle a sibling... Only when his mother snapped a word or two at him, did he curl his ears back and sit still, looking up at Mavi with a totally bored expression. Not that he didn't like this lioness, she seemed nice, but he wanted to explore, and find cheetahs, and run, and eat.

Izzy Makani
Sorry, didn't see it was my turn ^_^

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:03 pm
Izzy Makani
Your post~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:11 am
Mavi being fairly patient wasn't bothered by Nili's inability to stay still and instead of torturing him too much her examination was quick. Once she was done she nudged him softly with her nose and chuckled before turning her attention to Dimu and Grinsen. "I don't see any visible problems and by having seen how active and playful he is and how much he was fighting back on me I'd say he is in very good health." She explained to them with a nod before she turned her gaze to Baldric to finish up so the family could go get food for the three hungry little ones.

"Ready for your turn?" She asked him.

SilverLutz
Sorry about the terribly slow response. ^^;

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:42 pm
Grinsen nodded slightly and placed a paw on Baldric's head, ruffling his little tuft of fur. "As soon as we're able. I promise," he said gently before glancing up. He watched as Nili squirmed and wriggled, chuckling quietly at Mavi's diagnosis.

"Fair enough," he said before pressing his paw against Baldric's hindquarters and pushing him forward. "Last one. Sit nicely for her, Bal, so we can go see the cheetahs quicker." He glanced up and gave the dark lioness a little wink, thanking her silently for the quick inspection.

Ries nodded, purring softly as she nuzzled against her mother's leg. "Okay," she said happily, sitting down beside Dimu to wait. She was excited to go explore as well as eat, and as soon as her brothers were done being checked out she hoped they could go.

LexThetaSigma

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:33 pm
The little cub sighed again as his father responded and ruffled his hair. He smiled slightly as his gaze drifted over to his squirmy brother as Ms. Mavi looked him over. When she mentioned that it was his turn he was tempted to try to squirm his way out of it until he felt Grinsen's paw again his hindquarters. At his dad's comment, Baldric decided to behave and walked over to the black lioness, sitting down calmly in front of her.

If behaving got him food and the chance to see the cheetahs quicker, then he would be the best little patient for her ever.

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:12 am
LexThetaSigma

Izzy Makani

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

[I feel like this RP's been going on long enough XD I'll wrap it up for us.]

With all the cubs inspected and given the all-clear, the new family thanked Mavi before heading off to their new home, cubs excited and parents relieved. Their search was over, their cubs were healthy, and they had already met a lovely lioness. The future looked very bright, and they couldn't be happier.

FIN  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces