Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply Floor 1-25
Floor 1: Field to the North Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:13 am
User Image
╔═════════════════╗
Shirune
╚═════════════════╝

Action: Going to get Supplies
Thoughts: Should have I said that?

『Level: 2』
『HP: 100/125』
『Equipped Weapon: Noivice Scimitar [20-28]』
『Armor: N/A』
『COL:869』
『Guild: N/A』
『Skills:』
<<1H Curved Sword>> [2 / 100] <> [1 / 100] <> [1 / 100 > [1 / 100] [RL: Business]
『Inventory:』
[Beginner's Guide Handbook] [5 Wolf Furs] [2 Boar Hides] [Chipped Fang]
『Party: Jian 100/100』

『Others:』

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Another critical? Shirune sxreamed in his head as pain seared throughout his face. He reared from the pain and then looked back at the boar and realized that it was on it's last legs... "Your bacon, but your dead..." He declared before running his blade through its side watching as he scored a critical on his last attack

Slant: 1 Turn Cooldown

(O.C.C - )

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:16 am
User Image
Frenzy Boar(s): Boar 1: 23-35

The Boar squealed out in pain as the players blade tore through its side. Then it glared at the player before it burst into polygons.

DEAD

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:19 pm
User Image
╔═════════════════╗
Shirune
╚═════════════════╝

Actions: Fighting Boars
Thoughts: Should I fight more?

『HP: 102/125』
『Equipped Weapon: Novice Scimitar [10-18]』
『COL:939』
<<1H Curved Sword>> [2 / 100] <> [1 / 100] <> [1 / 100 > [1 / 100] [RL: Business]
[Beginner's Guide Handbook] [5 Wolf Furs] [2 Boar Hides] [Chipped Fang] [Boar Meat]

Shirune watched in a small sadistic grin as the Boar burst into polygons. He then glanced over at the small screen which displayed his spoils, though there wasn't really much there, just some basic items and the usual COL amount. Though maybe another Boar or two and he would level up.

Spoils Box
Congratulations!
Loot obtained:
70 COL
Boar Meat

After closing the screen Shirune felt like he was ready for another boar, but he didn't know whether Jian was already waiting for him or not... Though if worst came to worst he couldn't just leave her there... One more Boar couldn't hurt.. Besides.. I have potions should the need arise... He thought to himself as he began to weigh out his options.

+2 <>

(O.C.C - )

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image
╔═════════════════╗
Shirune
╚═════════════════╝

『HP: 104/125』
[Beginner's Guide Handbook] [5 Wolf Furs] [2 Boar Hides] [Chipped Fang] [Boar Meat]

Shirune sighed as he opened up his menu and then decided to send a message to Jian. He didn't want her to worry but he had a feeling that she was feeling quite alone in The Town of Beginnings. He pulled out his menu and then scrolled around for a bit before finding Jian's name on his party list. He selected it and then pushed the message button before typing in a quick message for her.

Message from Shirune to Jian
Hey Jian! I'm just sending you a message to check up on you. Don't worry if you see my health go down, but I'm in the Fields already testing out my new blade. I should be another level higher when I get back but don't fret! I got some potions. Stay safe now!

Once he hit the send button Shirune rolled his right arm around while searching for his next piece of bacon to slaughter. Hopefully it wouldn't turn out for the worst, but the North Fields were safer than the South Fields right? He smiled slightly before spotting a boar not a ways off. Bacon Time! He chuckled to himself as he equipped his blade and ran towards the boar, striking it but barely missing it.

+2 <>

(O.C.C - [EDIT] Needed to post for battle)

Twiclipse

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:59 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar(s): Boar 1: 100-10

Another boar was roaming the Fields, enjoying being alive and not pixelated when a player rushed at it and slashed at it's side, barely missing it. The boar then became infuriated! No player was going to send it to a pixel death! Not today! In retaliation the boar jumped and and in mid-air headbutted the player in the face, causing him to fall over. The boar then took the opportunity to fart in the players face. Serves him right!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image
╔═════════════════╗
Shirune
╚═════════════════╝

『HP: 96/125』

Shirune turned back to face the Boar after that near miss ready for it to headbutt or come countering with a tusk attack, but he was thoroughly surprised and dismayed when the Boar jumped towards him with it's tusks aimed right at his face! The impact from that was enough to unbalance Shirune and make him fall. But the worst came when Shirune scent receptors picked up the nauseating smell of... Feces!? Shirune couldn't help but hack and cough as the Boar simply trotted off of him and then glared at him, a challenge clearly stated in his eyes. "Oh you think your so tough now that you've knocked me over huh you slice of bacon!" Shirune shouted towards the Boar, angered at his humiliating take down. "That;s it bacon! You've asked for it! Now DIE BACCCOOOOONNN!!!" Shirune shouted as he charged once more towards the Boar determined to show the Boar who was on top of the food chain, but yet again his aim wavered and he struck the Boar again only by sheer chance.

+2 <>

(O.C.C - )

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:29 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar(s): Boar 1: 90-10

The Boar squealed in sheer joy as the player began yelling at it, almost as if it was angry that it farted on him. Well it served him right for trying to hit him in the first place! The boar then felt a sharp pain in its ears as a piercing scream came from the player as it charged again. It seemed that this player was lacking accuracy though as the blade very nearly almost missed again. The boar then tried countering, but managed only to get a tusk into the players side.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:53 pm
User Image
╔═════════════════╗
Shirune
╚═════════════════╝

『HP: 92/125』
[Beginner's Guide Handbook] [2 Medium Vials of HP] [Small Vial of HP] [5 Wolf Furs] [2 Boar Hides] [Chipped Fang] [Boar Meat]

Shirune felt a slight tinge of pain as the Boar ran it's tusk through his side making him cringe slightly as he recovered from his lunge. Maybe screaming and yelling weren't going to work.. Maybe.. Just maybe.. "Alright piggy... !" Shirune shouted out as he activated the sword skill and then struck the boar head on. Simultaneously an icon appeared on his HUD indicating that he got a message back from Jian. Dang it! Why in the middle of a fight?

+2 <>

(O.C.C - )

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar(s): Boar 1: 80-12

The boar tumbled backwards slightly after being hit with the skill. It hadn't anticipated that the player would be hiding skills at this point in the fight. He charged back towards the player as he seemed to be distracted by something, landing another square blow against him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:39 pm
User Image
╔═════════════════╗
Shirune
╚═════════════════╝

『HP: 84/125』
[Beginner's Guide Handbook] [2 Medium Vials of HP] [Small Vial of HP] [5 Wolf Furs] [2 Boar Hides] [Chipped Fang] [Boar Meat]

Shirune was about to make a rash decision to read his message when the Boar collided with him squarely, causing a good chunk of his HP to go down. As he sat up from the blow he quickly read over the message, and then smile to himself as he realized that Jian had found someone besides him to fight with. He typed in a quick response before charging at the Boar with revived vigor, his blade going blue as he launched and slashed the Boar through the side

Message from Shirune to Jian
Sure that sounds great! Though if I am still fighting when you two get there then please let me finish. I'll let you invite her to the party.

+2 <>
- 1 Turn

(O.C.C - )

Twiclipse

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar(s): Boar 1: 68-14

The Boar was surprised again at the players now seemingly strengthened resolve, but it wasn't going to give up so easily. It rushed at the player, landing another critical

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:02 pm
User Image
╔═════════════════╗
Shirune
╚═════════════════╝

『HP: 78/125』

Shirune grimaced in pain again as another critical was landed against him. His emotions which he had tried so hard to control were now boiling over, causing him to begin to make rash choices. "Why don't you just die already you piece of s**t!" He cried out as he slashed the boar again, anxiously waiting for the boar to finally die!

+2 <>

(O.C.C - )

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar(s): Boar 1: 54-18

Strike after strike and this player wouldn't go down, even after being humiliated in the beginning of the fight. The boar grunted as he charged at the player again, striking him with the tusks.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:38 pm
User Image
╔═════════════════╗
Shirune
╚═════════════════╝

Thoughts: Die already! stressed

『HP: 73/125』

Shirune forced himself to steady his breathing after taking another tusk. Why was this taking so long? He calmly raised his blade and then charged at the boar, striking another blow.

+2 <>

(O.C.C - )

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

MikomiKrod

Dedicated Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:59 pm
Setsunai Psyleh "Nai Hikari"

User ImageLevel: 2

Weapon: Novice Spear - Damage: 12-18

Party:N/A

Guild: N/A

Words to think about:

"Why do we always go out of our way to hold on to the wrong ones and let the right ones slip right through our fingers?"

"If we don't take the risk for love... then what do we take it for?"

"This is my sin and punishment, without knowing a time to stop. As long as there is a moon, as long as there is night, until the day that I am killed."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hp: 125/125

Col:841

Inventory:
[Novice Spear]
[Beginners Handbook]
[Small Hp Vial x 5]
[Weak Healing Herb x 4]
[Boar Hide]

Friend List:

Luka
Flutura
Thomas

Skills:

Two Handed Assault Spear 2/100
Listening 1/100
Detection 1/100
Tracking 1/100
Investigation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nai having exited the city, stepped once again onto the norther fields. He took a deep breath as he looked around and surveyed his surroundings. He gripped his spear with one hand and made his way forward. He saw many groups of boars but very few alone. He sighed it seemed he might have to pull one from a group somehow. He might barely be able to take on two but he would rather not leave that to luck. One at at time at least for another level or two he figured. He held his spear in his hands and took a stance getting ready for a grind session. Yet keeping his ears open just in case, you never know what can happen in here until it happens.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If only we had background music while we walked:First I am carefree then I get serious.  
Floor 1-25

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff