Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Rise of the New Breed

Back to Guilds

If you're looking for a Bleach RP that allows freedom with your imagination yet fairness in your dealings: You've come to the right place 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Zanpaktou, Arrancar, Role Play 

Reply Bleach: Rise of the New Breed
Questions and Suggestions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki Hoshiko
Captain

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:50 pm
Wanna ask or suggest something here is the place for it, fire away!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:04 am
Absence thread. I'm gonna go out and I don't want to rush a lame post out for Watanuki. Sorry dude waiting on me. You can puppet him I guess, as I probably won't post tonight. Thanks and god bless.  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

Vuuk

Clean Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:03 am
I want to make a Star soul, but I want him to be in a squad. Is there any way to do that? Have him not know he is a star child? I'd like to have my character sometime be found out to be a star child then run off and become leader of the star children. or something like that.
Maybe he was proven to be loyal enough because and the law of "You can't mess with noble business" clause. but it still boils down to "he's a star child he can't be trusted" amongst the people.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:41 pm
Vuuk
I want to make a Star soul, but I want him to be in a squad. Is there any way to do that? Have him not know he is a star child? I'd like to have my character sometime be found out to be a star child then run off and become leader of the star children. or something like that.
Maybe he was proven to be loyal enough because and the law of "You can't mess with noble business" clause. but it still boils down to "he's a star child he can't be trusted" amongst the people.

I'm likin the idea.... PM or IM me... in an hour or two, I'm goin to the movies!  

Tsuki Hoshiko
Captain

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Bleach: Rise of the New Breed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers