Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadman Wonderland

Back to Guilds

You're a mass murderer.An insane lunatic.Because of that,you've ended yourself in Deadman Wonderland. 

Tags: Death, Fighting, Blood, Role Play, Deadman Wonderland 

Reply Scrapped
Zero "Kite " Hikari

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IchigoShadowX101

Loyal Businessman

10,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:22 pm
Username: IchigoShadowX101

Character name: Zero Hikari

Date of birth: Unknown, he was a orphan never knew his parents he lived on his own

Personality: Protective , caring and very kind. Do not misjudge him; he will destroy his enemies or anyone that pisses him off.

Death row status" yes

Charges: Mass Slaughter

Are you on Death row: Yes

Do you have Branches of Sin power: Yes; Crimson Blood Armor
Description: Blood forms around his body as it crawls around his skin and clothes creating an armor shell hardening to create armor stronger than tanks. He can change his armor into a weapon or into a powerful defense

Physical traits: 6'3 , muscular type build

Cell mate: (( Will be assigned))

Alias: Kite

Person number: 1011

History: Zero was a nice person her always was there for everyone protecting them from harm even from strangers he tried to kill them. Everyone though he was invincible as many times he has been shot, cut , and hit by a vehicle while protecting the people they somewhat though of him as a monster as someone who haven't had a broken bone or any dangerous accidents. Until one day everyone was calling him a freak and he was too scared while they had some guns then they could have killed him as but all of his friends came to rescue him but in return the men shot all of them down it was so much death. The whole entire building was silent that's when the madness was setting in Zero as he cut himself with a knife one of the robbers dropped then slashed both of his arms with tons of blood going down his arms activating his power. He went on a deadly rampage killing people left and right, getting shot tons of times while ripping their insides out and ripping off arms. This man went from the gentle, kind-heart friend to a rampaging monster that didn't know when to stop. Next thing his knows he was taken in by the police in court then fund guilty for life then sent to Deadman Wonderland

He still holds a immense rage of from the pain of everyone that he has lost in one setting but he has learned how to control it but only to use that for emergencies or for a quick burst in a fight.

Appearance: Silver hair, brown skin , crimson red eyes,  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:08 am
Welcome to the guild! I'm Basi. If you need anything, I recommend coming to me, as the rest of the crew is inactive or semi-active at best right now.
Now, on to business.

Your branch is a bit too free-form. You'll have to choose between the body armour and the sword/shield.
Also, Deadmen aren't invincible. If you shoot them, they die. Well, not immediately, usually, but still. It sounds like your character is kind of... some sort of super-hulk thing, which wouldn't fit with Deadman abilities.
There's also no reference to how he became a Deadman in the bio.
Finally, your alias has to be a bird.

Fix these things and let me know when you have, so I can take another look and hopefully get you roleplaying.

BasiWolff
Crew

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BasiWolff
Crew

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:28 am
I notice you've edited some things.

Unfortunately, "Falcon" is already in use. Common predatory birds were the first to go, and there are few if any raptors available now.

Please specify how the armour is a weapon.

I take it that he got past being shot due to his Branch awakening?

Again, if you'd tone down the invincibility, that would be great.

I hope you've not been waiting terribly long. If you have, you can make things move faster by posting when you've made changes. That will bring your thread into the recent posts section and alert me that I need to check.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:45 pm
No I haven't been waiting long I have college and stuff so I am busy a good percentage of time

And yep thats how his branch was awakened

Okay tone down the invincibility well to explain the invincibility is only temporary for 5 seconds before it wears down to original armor

Its like hardening his blood enough he can take at least 5 blood bullets  

IchigoShadowX101

Loyal Businessman

10,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

tripsker
Vice Captain

Moonlight Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:53 pm
Huzzah! I found time to look at this profile! ^^

Okay, down to business. The one thing that I see that needs a change branch wise is what Basi previously mentioned. If you did make a change to it, could you please describe it further? Is the shield's use as a weapon in a way of blunt force?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:48 am
minkarisc
Huzzah! I found time to look at this profile! ^^

Okay, down to business. The one thing that I see that needs a change branch wise is what Basi previously mentioned. If you did make a change to it, could you please describe it further? Is the shield's use as a weapon in a way of blunt force?

Yep the shield it used as a weapon and defense  

IchigoShadowX101

Loyal Businessman

10,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

tripsker
Vice Captain

Moonlight Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:17 pm
IchigoShadowX101

Yep the shield it used as a weapon and defense

Thanks for clarifying that! Approved.

I'll get to plugging stuff into the directory and send a PM once I find someone suitable for you to be celled with.  
Scrapped

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games