RozeyBear

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:35 am
Yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh....
Okay, so.

My ideas were apparently too boring,
or no one wants to participate in them.
SO!
I'm just throwing my singles in here with a little blurb.
If you want RP or plots, lemme know and we'll work on something.

If you are more comfortable with PM'ing me over posting here,
go ahead, my dears! It may still take me a while to respond, though.
I also ask that if we have plots together,
pleasepleaseplease let me know if you decide to go in another direction.
That way I'm not holding a pet for nothing. I so dislike that.

Also, because of work and home life, your best bet to catch me is either on AIM or Skype.
I'm almost always attached to either one or both of those. XD
My usernames are as follows::
AIM || sillyroze
Skype || lissa.roze435

Journal
For Looking Purposes, since it's not really up to date. |D;;

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:00 pm
Males

User Image
Bell
- He's a gentleman. Mostly seen preening or just having a leisurely flight. Dunno what I want for him. Could ONS or mate. Straight.

--> Offered; Kyssme [Gey]

------------------------------------------

User Image
Cáel
- He's hyper and bouncy. Fiery tempered. He likes to chew on things. He's also very short. Only about two thirds the size of a normal male. All of his breedings will be ONS only. He won't settle down with anyone unless Corosina comes back, and then he'd only have babbins with her if she wanted it that way. He's head over heels for that demoness. Otherwise, will sleep with anyone.

--> Offered; ; 3;

User Image
Hiroki Ray
- Friendly and very observant. He's always looking for more people to converse with, as his only friend is a Decepticon and hates his guts for him being an Organic. He's very good at match making, too. Just not for himself. Bisexual.

--> Offered; T 3T

User Image
Ynis Witrin
- Self proclaimed protector of the waters. He's mute from a fight with a fisherman. The other male slashed at his throat with a knife, cutting his vocal cords. He's very heroic and loves to "save the day". He's also proud of his battle scars. They symbolize all the lives his efforts have saved.

--> Offered; None. :'c  

RozeyBear

Naughty Bear

RozeyBear

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:25 pm
Males Cont...

User Image
Manasses
- He's from a family of Harpies. Has romantic feelings for his siblings. Can't remember things for very long because of his parents' neglect as a bowl (he was damaged and the damage caused short term memory loss). Will only mate to a dominant Noodle. Wings are a plus. Bisexual.

- Had an ONS with Camellia; produced three kids, 2 females, 1 male. 2/3 Breedings available.

--> Offered; Old plot fell through, open for new plots!

User Image
Skyrocket
- The only son of Soarin' and Spitfire. He's a Shadowbolt. He likes to play pranks and have fun, but most of all? He loves to fly. He was born for the sky and he's one of the best. He will not settle for someone that cannot fly/has no wings. Straight.
- As a personal note, I'd love for him to be mated to another Pony.

--> Offered; Appleshy [ gp ].

User Image
Fernand
- PENGUIN!!! 8DDDDDD

- He's happy-go-lucky and very sweet. Loooooooooooooves to swim and likes sliding on the ice. He's also very good at fishing, knowledgeable, too. He knows almost every fish there is. Whether or not he's seen one of every kind there is, is another story. *Snerk.* He's part of a very, very small colony. So, anyone he mates to will have to meet and be willing to join said colony even if they aren't a penguin. Or full penguin. Bisexual, tentatively.

- I would prefer a penguin or polar bear or something like that for his mate, though. |D

- Going to ONS him with my Orabella for her plot purposes; so his mate will either have to have an ONS or void on breeding slot. Willing to wait for life-mating until the other owner procures an ONS if that is what they wish. <3 (In other words, he has 2/3 breedings available.)

--> Offered; None.

User Image
Rience Apollo
- Apollo is an assassin from a tribe of Greek-French natives. He's very mission oriented. Puts others ahead of himself in the field, and excels at using blades of any type. Also slightly a blank slate. All offers welcomed. <3

User Image
Roosevelt Xochipilli
- Blank slate. Make offers?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:27 am
Females

User Image
Oollia
- .....I've really got nothin' on Lia. She's mostly quiet all the time. She's weird because she's afraid of heights and she loves to swim. Bisexual.

--> Offered; Epi Pelagi [Gey]

User Image
Yllka Cyanea
- She's the embodiment of a fallen star. She's kind and motherly, with a sweet sense of humor. She's very social. Loves to be outside at night, since that's the closest she can ever get to her beloved home again. She needs a good, sweet someone she can love--and who will love her--and make a new home with. Bisexual, with a preference to females.

--> Offered; Miyu [Moony]

User Image
Rosaline Capulet-Montague
- Speaks very formally most of the time. She loves to sing, and one day dreams of being on Broadway. She's friendly and not shy at all. She gets lonely rather easily, too. She loves to be outside and she's a romantic at heart. Bi-curious.
- As a note, I'd love for her to be with someone with wings. And pink. |3

--> Offered; Artemis [Mia]

User Image
Lilianna Moreau
- Speaks very, very little English. Her native tongue is Greek, though she knows a few other languages as well. She's a High Priestess for the Goddess of Spring, and has no real knowledge of modern day mannerisms and the like. Bisexual. I'd love for her to end up with a female because she was raised in a completely hetero lifestyle and it would cause great upset for her.

- As a note, I'd love for her to be with someone with a theme like hers (ie. day, night, summer, winter, etc...).

--> Offered;; Astraea (eeeeeeeeeeee~) [adorable mate plots || my waifu, itsie]

----------------------------------------

User Image
Jaenelle Harper Novasm
- I won her in Dark's Ultimate Raffle, so she was an orphan. BUT! Haverett (Rhett) adopted her because his nesting instincts are raging! she just seemed so lonely and sad and he couldn't stand to see her like that. So she is a Novasm. Do not tell her otherwise if you don't want to piss off a whole family of empaths and her adopted father, Eridanus (a god). Oh, and her Uncle Don. ...whew... this kid went from no family to BAM! tons. |D

- She is a complete sweetheart so far, and a very smart little thing. Her Mommy Rhett calls her a "big ol' piece of cutie pie". xD Other than that, I have no idea what she's like. Evenly bisexual, I'm going to say. After all, love is love, baby~

--> Offered; None.

User Image
Myrina
- She's a total beach bum babe. Only thing is, she's not really a bum. She was raised in a wealthy home with her parents a few foster siblings. Her parents were loving, her "siblings" all got along. She had a rather normal life. She was happy. But she had a love affair with the sea. It started when she was very young. Her father took her and a few of her siblings to a beach one day while her mother and other siblings went shopping or something, she couldn't really remember. Her father was giving his children swimming lessons. Myrina, being the brave young girl she was, decided that she had learned enough already, and broke away from their small group to swim further out than she should have. A wave rolled over her small head and sent her tumbling under the surface; she'd stayed calm, stayed alert. And the she'd seen the wonders of the ocean as she was tossed and careened around. She fell in love with it. After the waves passed, she surfaced with a gasp, much to the relief of her very panicked father. From then on, she would leave her home to hang around the beach. Day in and day out. She loved the ocean. Loved the utter peace it gave her, despite the fact that it could rip the life from her in a matter of seconds.

- Now, just because she loves the sea, doesn't mean she's a push over. Myrina is every bit a fighter. She's brave and headstrong, outspoken and sometimes loud. The only place she's truly calm is around very large, very open bodies of water. She's a sweet heart, truthfully, and very loving. She can be very affectionate with those she so chooses to be. But she doesn't trust people very easily. Not all the time. Bisexual.

- All that being said, I'd love for her proposed partner to be someone that is ocean/sea oriented. Perhaps a surfer or something. If their character was a mermaid or another creature of the deep, I would just die of happy. <3333

--> Offered; to Kaori [Juno]

RozeyBear

Naughty Bear

RozeyBear

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:51 pm
Females Cont...

User Image
Bowl || Kit
Melika Pele WindRift, the Dancing Queen!
- FAMILY TIME! Please. emotion_kirakira I love her and her family and I want her to have lots of fun family experiences and awkward talks. |D <3

- I'd also like a few dancing partners for her to hang out with. Just, you know, friends! People to make sure she's okay when she runs into the benches at the mall because she's not paying attention. Or tease her about always being beat up and never having fought once in her life. XD

- I am completely willing to ignore the flow of time and RP her as a bowl or kit, too. <3

--> Offered; to Hakunlao Uchiha [PixBun]

User Image

Xeena & Euos, the MonsterHarpyHound and her Tail~

- The first and only mock baby from Nasor Eshe and Cruxx (at the moment), Xeena is just as playful as both of her parents. She does, however, also suffer from her "mother's" asthmatic attacks whenever she is too active. And because of her "father", she has a fascination with tentacles and is never without her tentacle jewelry, mostly just her ear cuff, but sometimes there's more.

- Like her family, she's one of Judas' pets. His hoard is growing! XD However, she's really good for nothing except lounging on the couch and playing with her cousin Maxy and daddy Cruxx.

- Oh, and look out for Euos. He likes to lick people in inappropriate places and then try to say Xee made him do it. The perv.

--> Offered;; None yet.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:21 pm
AhhahahahahahahahaNO.

User Image

Cruxx, the Playful MonsterHound
- Not much can be said for this Monster x Hell Hound spawn. He's very... random and playful, much like his mother. He's a guard dog in Judas' service, just like his parents and brother. Only difference is... he actually likes the mortal he guards and is very rarely seen without Ellesa. Despite his cute nature, he will not hesitate to rip you apart and feed you to his tail if you are deemed a threat to his family or his charge.

- He is feral. Meaning he cannot talk and it would be... odd if he was with someone that was not purely animalistic as he is. That being said, I would prefer his partner--or partners, as I can't really see him mating, so we'll just say he's an ONS only (there is a chance he'd mate, after all, it's working out fine for his brother!) pet--had edits. But no over the top clothing. Bits and pieces might be fine, but nothing fully clothed. Jewelry edits and the like are okay, though.

- Moving on! His partner(s) will have to be okay with the fact that, once their breeding is done, he will most likely take "his" bowl with him back to the manor in which he lives to be raised... "properly", while the other(s) stay with their designated guardians and the mother/other father could get completely ignored. Depends on the situation, though. He might want to keep in touch for "play dates" for his pups, but that would probably be as far as it goes.

--> Offered;; v v

User Image

Maxy, the Cat Who Forgot How To Cat
- lolololololol

- Welp.... Maxy is a third generation Hellhound-Monster-ConstellationCat. |D She chooses to stay mute to the world, even though she and her sister, Nyxa, have the capability of telepathy from their mother. Just to clarify, she can speak--when she does, her voice is thick and rough from disuse, which tends to make people back away. She'd much rather just scare the pants off of you by randomly--and sometimes rather viciously--attacking you. She is, after all, a guard animal.

- Also, other than purring occasionally and using the "I'm so cute" strategy to get her way, she doesn't act very cat-like. In fact, we're beginning to think she's a dog trapped in a feline body. She tries to bark, does not climb trees, wags her tail... you get the point. Sooooooooo.... have fun with this one? xDDDDD

- Being of magic descent, Maxy does possess a few abilities that she abuses just for the fun of it. Particularly, she enjoys moving through shadows and playing with her shadow creature (he shares her body, mostly, and is very skittish of others).

- Has 2/3 breeding slots open. Wants a mate over more ONS's.

--> Offered;; Nyn-Nyn Jackripper-Arsine [Yushi] || planned ONS - It's a GO~ // Custom-Self Mate, Ichabod, after ONS

User Image
Damon Wylde Pardus-Marlowe, the Magical Rainbow Skelekittybat
- Damon is Lilura's second son, and Vera's first. He is a master of optical illusion and often partners with his family to perform great feats of magic backed by the awesome DJ'ing of his mother. He's a smooth talking, good looking, charming con artist. XD

- Now, despite coming off as a super play boy, he completely believes in love. He just doesn't trust it. He needs someone sweet and patient to show him that just because it doesn't work out once it doesn't mean he should quit trying.

--> Offered;; to Lynx Airay-von Striven [Yasha]  

RozeyBear

Naughty Bear

RozeyBear

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:23 pm
Plots Proper!

User Image

Cerys, the Goddess of Charity (Heavy RP Required)

- Important Information: Cerys is a loving, sweet lady who has been alone for far too long. Any mate for her will have to be a Goddess, as she is attracted to women only, and will have to have some shade of blue on them. She is my first Goddess in this shop and she's very special to me. She's had her heart almost broken once, but the Goddess she was beginning to have feelings for disappeared before she could fall completely. This means that she is no longer as quick to develop feelings as she was previously. Be prepared for lots of RP or one helluva back story plot, if offering for mate plots.

- Plot || Let Me Take Care Of You: With Cerys being the Goddess of Charity, she's always bringing home wounded (mentally, physically, or emotionally) Noodles or animals. She sees it as her job to help them as much as she can and by any means necessary. This also means that she can--and will--adopt stray or orphaned kits or bowls. It would not surprise me if Cerys adopted an entire herd of kitlings to call her "mama". It would also not surprise me if this is how she found her mate. But, as I said before, she would only see herself as a caretaker and nothing more. She could also be used as a "medic" for any Spartans or Sangheili that need it. However, they should be prepared for slight, good heart chastisement if they recieved their wounds in battle.

- Plot || Tortured Soul: It would be very easy for Cerys to fall prey to someone using an "Oh, woe is me~" facade to get their way. She would come running to their aid. This, however, would be a complete slap in the face for her once the other was done with her, though. Could possibly lead to a single ONS, but that is very iffy. Her manipulator and the fleshed out plot would have to be completely drool worthy for me to agree to this. If this does not happen, then all of her breeding slots are going to be reserved for her mate.

- Plot || Breakdown: Since the disappearance of Zeph, Cerys has been almost certain that she is simply not destined to ever find her mate or be completely happy. These thoughts grow with every passing day, though she keeps a strong smile and her head held high. However, she won't be able to do this much longer, as that darkness in her mind grows. Cerys will break down, eventually. And when she does, I would like for someone to help her. She will be so blown away by the show of compassion that it just might renew her hope, and--if all goes well and certain circumstances are met--it just may lead to her finding a mate all her own.

--> Offered: Contempra & Steam [trinkuh]

---------------------------

Hmmm. None here at the moment~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:24 pm
Jailbait!!

User Image
Mocha Cremè

- As a kit, Mocha is spunky and loud. She's everywhere at once, and into everything she can get her tiny paws on. She has perfected the wide, sad eyed pout that gets children out of any kind of trouble and she has no qualms about using it.

- She has also attached herself to two Noodles in pparticular in our household; Myrina and Ahsoka Tano. These two are her "aunts" and love her dearly.  

RozeyBear

Naughty Bear

RozeyBear

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:44 pm
Reserved~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:47 pm
OPEN~  

RozeyBear

Naughty Bear

Plot Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]