Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wre
  ererer
View Results

Sailor Stephy

Obsessive Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:49 pm
I got nair for my bikini line but I'm kinda afraid to use it. Anybody else use it?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:00 pm
It smells so bad.  

Felin Greenleaf

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:05 pm
I used it on my eyebrows when I was like 10. Hurt like a b***h and removed a brow.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:15 pm
my hairs too thick s**t like that never worked for me  

LeRaven

paper giraffes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:43 am
I can use the sensitive skin formula and leave it on for less than the minimum amount of time and get a chemical burn. Really wouldn't recommend Nair/Veet to anyone tbh.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:46 pm
I tried it on my legs once and ended up having to shave anyway, so I don't really like it.
I still have a large amount of it so I'm going to try to use it (like maybe pre-shave and use the nair? idek).

it really depends on your skin. I can use it no problem, but people with sensitive skin cannot use it at all.
I'd do a test patch on an area with no hair (or an area where a bald patch would go unnoticed) to see how it affects your skin.  

Fig Ivy

Quotable Conversationalist

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Vitamin Crack

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:22 am
I've used Veet on my legs a few times and was fine with it. I used the aloe vera one though which smells less awful. Anyway I stopped using it because it's as effective as shaving but like 20x more expensive.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:08 am
my mom made me use nair instead of a razor when she first let me shave my legs, i hated it and made her get me a razor in like a week. it works fine for me, but i usually had to go back over with a razor and to me it's just a lot easier to shave in the shower as part of my routine  

Alexaandraa

Frizzzz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:11 am
I used a different brand one before, didn't remove more than 60&#xis;h, didn't sting but it dyed some of the hairs grey-ish :/

Has anyone tried the new No-No hair removal thing?  
Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games