Welcome to Gaia! ::

11th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

This is where the 11th Annual Ball will be planned! 

Tags: eleventh, annual, ball, roleplaying, official 

Reply яєcуcℓє вιи
Main Host Nominations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spottedteddybears
Vice Captain

Vicious Pants

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:52 pm
Robayn
♥ You guys are generous to nominate me ♥
The things you said were just too sweet.
When Spotted told me my name was up there it made me all confused and happy at the same time xD

Other people have more experience with the ball than me, but I'm not sure who I would nominate out of all of them... the person I was going to nominate pulled herself out of the running - (*shakesfistatchibi*)

LOOL. Chibi is such a poor sport, isn't she? GAAH.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:52 pm
Mademoiselle Alvinette
What hysterical giggles? mrgreen

The hysterical giggles that caught me when I saw this thread this morning. My nephew asked me if I was laughing or crying because he couldn't tell the difference xD  

Robayn
Vice Captain

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500

Spottedteddybears
Vice Captain

Vicious Pants

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:53 pm
Mademoiselle Alvinette

Robayn was having hysterical giggles when she found out she was nominated. XDD
        BRING IT OUT. <3 8D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:54 pm
Well, you deserve to be happy! heart Giggle away! xd  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Crew

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150

Robayn
Vice Captain

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:58 pm
Spottedteddybears
Mademoiselle Alvinette

Robayn was having hysterical giggles when she found out she was nominated. XDD
        BRING IT OUT. <3 8D

Bahaha. Once day I will see about trying to record those particular giggles xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:01 pm
Yes, do! And post them online for our amusement! mrgreen  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Crew

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150

Robayn
Vice Captain

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:16 pm
Although... I'm not sure finding a recording device would be my priority while I was giggling like that xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:44 pm
Robayn
Bahaha. Once day I will see about trying to record those particular giggles xD

LOOL! YES.

And MAKE it your priority to find a recording device when you're giggling like that. We want to hear it! 8D

Spottedteddybears
Vice Captain

Vicious Pants

LilChibiusa
Vice Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:26 pm
Spottedteddybears
Robayn
♥ You guys are generous to nominate me ♥
The things you said were just too sweet.
When Spotted told me my name was up there it made me all confused and happy at the same time xD

Other people have more experience with the ball than me, but I'm not sure who I would nominate out of all of them... the person I was going to nominate pulled herself out of the running - (*shakesfistatchibi*)

LOOL. Chibi is such a poor sport, isn't she? GAAH.

I am not a poor sport! D: I just want to be able to have the free time to effectively do the job search thing! xp But, I wholeheartedly believe that Robayn would do a fantastic job. Also, I will be happy to give any help and assistance that the next main host may require. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:28 pm
Robayn
Although... I'm not sure finding a recording device would be my priority while I was giggling like that xD

*giggles with you*

Why? Because I like giggling! rofl  

LilChibiusa
Vice Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Spottedteddybears
Vice Captain

Vicious Pants

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:42 pm
LilChibiusa
I am not a poor sport! D: I just want to be able to have the free time to effectively do the job search thing! xp But, I wholeheartedly believe that Robayn would do a fantastic job. Also, I will be happy to give any help and assistance that the next main host may require. heart

Heehee, I was joking! XDD
        We all love you, Chibi, no matter what you choose! <3

Same here! Robayn is just so amazing in so many ways. She'd make an amazing main host. She was so great even as just a host, she could do so well as a main!
        And, help might be appreciated. Robayn and I were talking about her hosting, and both of us said we'd need help. XDD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:15 pm
I can DEFINITELY say that I'd be asking for help. Even just as a host or a co-host. Last year felt a little like a trial by fire so this year I plan on doing a lot more research and talking to other hosts a lot more than I did in 2011, no matter what I end up doing this year.  

Robayn
Vice Captain

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500

PinkieKitty
Crew

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:45 am
Robayn
I can DEFINITELY say that I'd be asking for help. Even just as a host or a co-host. Last year felt a little like a trial by fire so this year I plan on doing a lot more research and talking to other hosts a lot more than I did in 2011, no matter what I end up doing this year.

Haha, you got a guild chalked full of people who support you! Just say the word, we're here to do yer dirty work. >:]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:54 am
PinkieKitty
Robayn

Haha, you got a guild chalked full of people who support you! Just say the word, we're here to do yer dirty work. >:]
i'm good with throwing knifes if you want anyone dead >:]  

Brokuto
Crew

Antagonistic Rogue

PinkieKitty
Crew

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:56 am
eran no shi
PinkieKitty
Robayn

i'm good with throwing knifes if you want anyone dead >:]

I'm so bad at saying no to people who need help. They're like, "Do all this hard work", and I'm like "SURE!"  
яєcуcℓє вιи

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff