I know it may seem so ridiculous to hear, but for me to log on
and see so many new posts and topics, girls opening up,
getting involved, being happy and knowing that we can all
support each other through anything and everything, makes
my heart smile so much!

Thanks ladies.
emotion_hug

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:26 am
emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug
emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:29 am
It may be random but it also is very true.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:44 am
Thank you for this guild smile  

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:45 am

If I could tip all of your posts, I would. emotion_0A0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:55 am
Gigi Deveraux

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:44 am
awwwww! cat_4laugh emotion_hug heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:55 am
Gigi Deveraux

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:24 am
Gigi Deveraux

Me also!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:30 am
RainbowPop26
Gigi Deveraux

Me also!
Nice avi  

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:36 am
X_Will_of_Abyss_X
Nice avi

Aw, thanks! Someone from the Avatards made it for me...the link is in my siggy..I got frustrated with tektek one day so I let someone else deal with it! rofl

I wanna change it soon...I can never keep one avi for very long...probably bc I kept my avi the same for like 3 years bc of the overseer skin....I was very, VERY, inactive because of it (lack of computer helped a lot too).... so I figured it was time to move on...and now I can't stop changing it lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:49 am
RainbowPop26
X_Will_of_Abyss_X
Nice avi

Aw, thanks! Someone from the Avatards made it for me...the link is in my siggy..I got frustrated with tektek one day so I let someone else deal with it! rofl

I wanna change it soon...I can never keep one avi for very long...probably bc I kept my avi the same for like 3 years bc of the overseer skin....I was very, VERY, inactive because of it (lack of computer helped a lot too).... so I figured it was time to move on...and now I can't stop changing it lol
-claps hands- good job on keeping the overseer skin for that long and I'm always changing mine sweatdrop  

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:03 pm
X_Will_of_Abyss_X
RainbowPop26
X_Will_of_Abyss_X
Nice avi

-claps hands- good job on keeping the overseer skin for that long and I'm always changing mine sweatdrop

Thanks...I was really sad and happy at the same time when I changed it...I keep hoping they will revert it back bc it was a beautiful skin but I'm fairly certain I shouldn't hold my freaking breath....

Haha its more fun when you change it a lot I think. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:20 pm
RainbowPop26
X_Will_of_Abyss_X
RainbowPop26
X_Will_of_Abyss_X
Nice avi

Thanks...I was really sad and happy at the same time when I changed it...I keep hoping they will revert it back bc it was a beautiful skin but I'm fairly certain I shouldn't hold my freaking breath....

Haha its more fun when you change it a lot I think. 4laugh
I wish they would change it back because it was and still is a beautiful skin but I dought they will and I change mine by mood  

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items