Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
so i guess this giuld is slowly dying... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think it can be saved?
  nope
  sure
  maybe
  O.o
View Results

Chika means wisdom

Interesting Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:54 pm
Fantasy Tono
Chika means wisdom
Milpheeo
I know what you are saying. I have a guild that is dieing and I am trying everything I can to save it.

I am beginning to feel like a guild killer. Every time I join a guild it seems to go inactive. crying

I have a guild that's dying to, I've changed the topic 3 times then finally settled on what I wanted. It's still inactive I really wish I could try and fix it after wasting 60k on it but, I just don't know how yet.

I would join it and help out ^^

Thanks I would really appreciate it, Want gold? Need gold? Need help? biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:05 pm
Milpheeo
Chika means wisdom
Milpheeo
I know what you are saying. I have a guild that is dieing and I am trying everything I can to save it.

I am beginning to feel like a guild killer. Every time I join a guild it seems to go inactive. crying

I have a guild that's dying to, I've changed the topic 3 times then finally settled on what I wanted. It's still inactive I really wish I could try and fix it after wasting 60k on it but, I just don't know how yet.

Tell me the name of the guild and I might be able to help.

Want gold? Need gold? Need help? :I  

Chika means wisdom

Interesting Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Milpheeo

Beloved Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:41 pm
Chika means wisdom
Milpheeo
Chika means wisdom
Milpheeo

Tell me the name of the guild and I might be able to help.

Want gold? Need gold? Need help? :I

I think your only problem is not enough members. I can Affitiate with your guild if you want. The guild I would post you in is this one. I am have some problem, but I am try to work through them.

Link:Vanity's Mirror  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:35 pm
Milpheeo
Fantasy Tono
Milpheeo

AWWW!!! D: Same here!

Anything I can do to help your Guild?

i wanna help 2~  

its me stf

Sparkly Player

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

Milpheeo

Beloved Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:58 pm
stf56780
Milpheeo
Fantasy Tono
Milpheeo

AWWW!!! D: Same here!

Anything I can do to help your Guild?

i wanna help 2~

Who do you want to help? Me or Fantasy Tono or Both?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:23 am
The Midnight Acquaintance
Maybe we should come up with an event or some such that would make people remember that the guild is still here?

i agree completely, but i have no idea what it should be. if anyone has any suggestions they should post them here and then we could take a vote on which one we should go with. i dont think we need any more bumping contests or quizes. im pretty sure we have enough of these and they are all inactive, unless the person who creates it makes sure they actually manage it and then closes/posts that it is no longer active when it ends.  

princessmononoke_83

Donpru

Distinct Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:40 am
does posting more help? 3nodding
i can't do much because of my limited time with computer
and knowledge about making things more active and sort sad  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:31 pm
i would like to help make this guild active!~
but just dunno what to do ><

_winterdawnn

Questionable Shapeshifter

Angel Crim

Shameless Raider

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:37 pm
I wanna help... It`d be very difficult without being a mod though, as it would mean access to announcements and such, it`d be easier to rally the troops so to speak XD

We need to appoint a new leader to sort the gold for contests so people don`t get disappointed. Unfortunately it means editing/posting in all topics that promise gold that can`t be paid....

... Yeah, I know how to do this stuff, but it`ll be tough without a mod. I can help...

I only just joined because I want gold XD

Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces