Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy Tail: A Brand New Breeze [UC]

Back to Guilds

A RPing guild for the anime/manga Fairy Tail. Now accepting crew. 

Tags: Anime, Fairy Tail, Romance, Magic, Comedy 

Reply Brand New Breeze || [Rules / Announcements]
Introductions [Read & Respond] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undaunted_Hawk
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:35 pm
Introductions!

Greetings to all of the new members! In order to get things moving smoothly, knowing a bit about each other and meeting new friends is always the best place to start!

Introduction Rules:
~ Do not post your current location [aka: where you live].
~ Do not post any real-life photos of yourself in this thread [for personal safety reasons].
~ Do not post up any Facebook links, because it's kind of creepy getting PMs and friend requests from unknown people [Tumblr and DeviantArt are acceptable outside contacts].
~ Be appropriate!
~ Be understandable, so don't get lazy with grammar or spelling in this thread, because introductions are the most important thing when joining a guild.
~ Do not post a second time in this forum [so introduce yourself and if you want to strike up a conversation, take it to the OCC].

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:01 pm
User Image

Greetings and Salutations!
        I'm Kari.

I've been roleplaying for a few years, and am totally emerged in the Fairy Tail world. I have a large variety of likes, including video games, manga, books and tv shows; really I could go into it more but who would want to hear that? I'm friendly and am always up for a new roleplay or just a chat.
My life outside of Gaia is great! I'm a Biology major - in college - that holds down other various activities. I have a tumblr and if you would like to take a peek at it or follow me, then just shoot me a comment or pm and I'll link you to it.

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Undaunted_Hawk
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:16 pm
User Image

Howdy!

I am Seraphim_Lie, your captain, but I prefer to be called 'Seraph', so feel free to get comfortable around me. I'm a grammar Nazi, hence the reason why I stressed good grammar every chance I got, so please don't be offended if I correct you. I am currently the assistant director for the summer play Aladdin KIDS, and though I'm just a junior in high school, I have high hopes of being able to spread my love of theatre into the hearts of those around me. I also have a DA page that you might find intriguing, so feel free to drop me a line any time!

I love to read, write, and do anything that includes being artsy! Currently, my favorite anime is Soul Eater, but Fairy Tail is a close second. My favorite manga would have to be Shakugan no Shana with Ouran High School Host Club as a second. If you ever have any good anime or manga to suggest, I'm always up for it since I got high speed internet out here in the country.

Please don't hesitate to ask me questions or state your comments or concerns!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image

Hello!
I'm Asbloodrunscold though most would call me Blood or Cold. Regardless of my name or the characters I create I am not completely coldblooded. I'm actually a very nice guy and pretty friendly to everyone. I've been roleplaying for a good few years ((Though I constantly switch between very poor and very good.)). I must warn you that typing isn't my forte but I'll keep my post understandable and my mistakes to a minimum as much as I can. ((This post is probably already riddled with them.))

Fairy Tail has taken over the number 13 spot for favorite thing in the world since Final Fantasy has done nothing but anger me for oh...12 years. I look forward to role-playing with you all. If you have anything I can help with feel free to pm me and 99% of the time I will help with what I actually can. I don't quite have a life over the summer besides the few times I hang with my friends every week since I wasn't able to get a job this summer. I'm only entering my second year of high-school but so far my school experience has been very triumphant aside from the occasional suspension.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Owata20
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image

Hi everyone!
I am Owata20, though you can just call me Owata. I'm a lazy person who gets along with just about anybody so don't be afraid to talk to me. I'm always open to new things and I have a wide variety of interests. My favorite TV show is currently The Walking Dead and I could go on and on about it. Though I'm mostly a casual gamer my favorite video game is Skyrim. I enjoy reading manga and watching anime too. I hate to admit that I am an awkward penguin. One thing I really hate about myself is that I tend to over think things and worry over things and when I'm like that I can be really annoying, so, I apologize in advance. On that note, I am obsessed with memes so don't be surprised if I ever throw in a reference haha.

I love all kinds of music(except rap and country) no matter what language it's in. I play clarinet in my high school marching band and love it very much, even if it's a lot of work. For some unfathomable reason I signed up to take all honors classes this upcoming year so I don't know how active I'll be with all the stress but I'll try my best, promise!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:16 am
User Image

HEYOOO!!!!!!

I'm your friendly neighborhood ChickenBear I love to roleplay and have been doing so for a few years now, I'm pretty easy-going, laid back and get along with dame near anyone. If you need help with anything you can come to me, Seraphim or any of the other crew members.

Key things you may need to know about this chicken:

I love all kinds of movies yes even romances and musicals. I'm a veteran xbox gamer and recently started to replay my childhood games like 'golden axe' and 'Michael Jacksons moonwalker'. I'm on break right now but as soon as it hits September I'll be doing a technical theater college course and in high hopes get a job straight after. I'm also working part-time at my local super market but the amount they call me in I might as well work full time.

I'm the quiet till you get to know me type, I admit I'm shy around new faces but I soon find my footing and then the real me comes out which then makes me the geeky/clown/madman type. Um I think that's all, I'm always up for a chat so yeah, see you around.  

ChickenBear
Crew

Greedy Seeker

BioHazardNeko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image

Kia Ora! which means Hello in my language

I'm iiKrumpKween but you can call me by whatever floats your boat it don't matter me, I'm a New Zealand Maori true and proud but if you call me Sheep shagger imma slap you (Not really xD). I'm a very outspoken person and tend to speak my mind which is why when I Role-play I tend to use loud or crazy characters. In real life Baking/Cooking is my passion and I have currently finished High School and am ready for the next chapter in my life. I am a workaholic and tend to earn up to 40-50 Hours a week. I have actually Role-played before with a few members in this Guild like The Owner/Creator Seraphim_lie (Hopefully I'm remembered) and Asbloodrunscold whom I'm constantly Role-playing with.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:13 pm
User Image

Well hullo thar.

Before we start off, please note that I will use the bold green phrase above repeatedly, despite the terrible spelling it contains. xD It's an odd little thing I developed over texting my friends in the middle of the night for way, WAY too many hours.

So, where to begin? The username is Lykaios of the Shadows, although Kai, Lykie, or simply Lykaios are just fine with me. Still stuck in high school at this point *le sigh*, but I'd like to think that I'm making the most of it. I'm a second lieutenant in my school's Air Force JROTC and (as of the moment) one of two piccolo players in our marching band. As for sports, I enjoy soccer as a pastime, but I don't really see any appeal in JV or Varsity sports at my school.

Musically, I love epic or emotional movie soundtracks, and tend to stray more towards rock and punk when it comes to genre. Rarely do I ever find a pop song I like (unless it has been remixed into dubstep, or something). I'm fairly new to the world of gaming, since I received my PS3 on Christmas of last year, but Final Fantasy 13 and beyond has been my addiction since then. Along with Battlefield: 1941, of course. When I'm not glued to the PS3, however, I have a knack for writing novels that I never really finish.

Lastly, I am an anime FREAK. I can't stress that enough. Name an anime, and I've probably watched or at least heard of it. Some of my all-time favorites are Canaan, Fate/Zero, Baccano!, and Ao No Exorcist. Unfortunately, all of those but Ao No Exorcist have ended, so now I'm hooked on Fairy Tail and desperately waiting for the new manga chapter each week.

I guess that's about it. I have a Tumblr and a deviantArt, so if you would like to meet me on either of those websites, just ask for the url. Can't wait to start roleplaying with you guys!

=]

Lykaios of the Shadows

TraneHeartnet13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:52 am
Heya i'm TraneHeartnet13, i absolutely am and always will be an anime,manga, movie, book, music freak. I love all of them so much. Naruto has to be my favorite anime of all time, and green day is my fav band. I've a been a role player for a couple years now and i love doing it all day everyday. I really luv Fairy tail and wished that i was in that world sometimes. So it's nice to see others like me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First off, I would like to say that I love the Legend of Korra and that picture cracks me up!! It's absolutely hilarious!

Anywho! You may call me whatever you please as long as it's nice. Now if we are roleplaying and your character wants to pick on mine, then your free game to torture her with nicknames she may not like all you please. ^-^ I love to roleplay, read, draw and write!

Here is my....

devientART

Quotev

The first you all know, the second one is a site for writing and quizzes. I have one quiz and a few stories up and a Young Justice one-shot. So if you love to read and/or look at art work, please feel free to look at my works and them shoot me a pm or something and tell me what you think! And do take advice well. But, I do not take rudeness on my bad skills well so don't tell me I'm bad if you think I am! Just tell me what I can improve on nicely!

And I looooove anime and currently my favorite is ...

Soul Eater biggrin !!!

I'm obsessed...

Oh and don't hate..... I've watched..... Ouran High School Host Club over.... 20 times all the way through.... Both Japanese and English... Hehehehe.... Soul eater is way too long to do that. So I just watch my box sets and go to my favorite episodes :3

Now, I do love video gaming too. Especially Left 4 Dead 2!!!! : D I also like the games: Fable (1-3), Morrowwind, Skyrim!, Halo, Minecraft (Teeheeeee!), Assassins Creed... But I love a lot more!

I've played the current MMO's: Dream of Mirror Online (DoMO), Maple Story, Spirit Tales, Grand Chase, Eden Eternal, Perfect World, and some more I can't think of...

And if you were/are a Maple nerd like a used to be... I played on the following private servers before: Idyllic Story, Underground MS

Alrighty, Beautifuls and Adorkables,

You are all lovely <3

And I love you alllll : D

In a brother/sister/non-***** type way!

Bye to my introduction!

And Hello to start roleplaying!!

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Mini me of the Zurg
Crew

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image

Hai~ I'm an odball at heart.

I can be easily miss-understood, miss-read and often can be mistaken for a jerk or too friendly when I want to be angry. I've got quite the monotonous expression since I'm a modern day hermit, or rather I can say the stupidest things and hopefully get away with sliding it by, letting my friends think that I've only made a joke or an even stupider joke so that it makes it some what at a 'pun's level of laughter. **I love puns**

I go to work so I can pay rent and pay for the games I want to use. I'm a shut in, due to the simple fact that I'm quite useless in real life socializing. Apparently I become a different person on Gaia, since I seem lively enough to be classified as normal. >.<

I like treating my friends when I can, I love treating people when I really want to go places with them(mostly for watching movies since going alone is quite hard **I'm starting to get used it.........Dam....** I'm quite the movie lover.

I hate people who think they are perfect, I hate stuck ups, I hate people who snap their fingers in Z like motions..... I hate people who can easily decide to push people around. I hate flamers with a passion, nauf-said.

I love making profiles, I hate it when rp's die in under 100 pages.

I tend to rant, hoping that some ones actually reading it all and giving a s**t about it. Even if I stumble and make a fool of my self. Though I love things complicated, I adore it when things are simple.

I contradict my self, yet I compliment my good sides.

I don't get along well with complete strangers since I'm quite defensive. You've heard that all boy's think with their ****'s instead of their minds, well I think every one has ulterior, horrific, motives behind what ever and everything they are doing. I can escape these thoughts by visiting the internet due to the simple fact that I can keep my self at a perfect distance from anyone with the right 'firewall'
Not to mention the internet is awesome!

It keeps me occupied as I save up for another try at college (since I took the wrong course the first try). I ended up giving half my earned money to my brother, who's trying to live it up in Alberta with his construction course.

O.o This is Mini me. I don't like the thought of you thinking about puttying me, think me dumb, think that I hate the world, think that I my self think I'm worse off then others (Cause I my self am living pretty cheaply and not thinking such at all, I'm no emo I'm actually greatfull of what I have), that I actually hate you secretly(How could I? I don't know you for you~!), or any other thought that would make you think that I'm horribly depressing person.

Its for a fact that I smile to every one (Other then scary looking people, scary people are scary!) I like to have fun even if the situation is trifling. I may be a modern-day hermit who's socializing skills are terribly lacking (like my grammar and spelling) and afraid of socializing, but in the end I'm a hopeless optimist unless you scare the s**t out of me...

This is me, I don't wish to be alone... but I don't want people to think poorly of me or treat me poorly. I've the sensitivity of a 6 year old girl so I don't want a hard time with anyone nor do I want to do that to anyone else.

I feel like I'm at an AA meeting.... please don't make fun of me T-T

If you know how to judge some one by their actions, then here's a good summery of how you can judge me.

If I ever win the lottery, I, sworn to my own oath, would pay off my parents dept, secure my grandparents loos retirement plan, then... I would buy my self a house free from banks and other disturbing sources, that might steal it away from me. Then forever plunge my self in what ever I 'deem' fun while I then plan to retire, in safety of what ever money I have left or need to acquire.

But in reality, despite how other say my karma is plentifully good, I know for a fact that if I want something and luck is the only thing that will grant me it, it will not happen.

Oh yes, My Karma is good to me, so long as I don't take advantage of it. Lady luck is my friend, so long as I do not ask anything of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:10 am
Like i totally forgot to post here anyways I am Jeremy, but my friends call me Jay. I have roleplayed since 2006, but I took a break in '08 and now im back and happy to be so.

Alittle about me i get along with just about anyone and I like making new friends. one more thing is im a divorced father of one and when he is around it will be hard to post but i will do my best. I work 3days off a day and then work 3 more days, but then i get a week off. Anything else you guys feel free to ask me...  

Jiraiya Uzumaki IV

Star Vampire

ericsowow

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:44 am
~ Annyeonghaseyo - Hello

I'm GammaFruit and i'm glad to be in this guild . haha . My life on the internet is just amazing . I love to rp , playing on gaia in general and yeah , I just do whatever everyone else does on the internet . ( fb , tumblr .. etc ) I'm a really friendly guy , and i type weird as well o.o like i end everything with a * space * then a * period * lol . it's just the way i like to type , text .. etc . Uhm , somethings about me .. I'm Asian c: ( Laos / Thai & 1/4 french but i'm mistaken for a korean boy -____-" ) I'm currently on my sophomore year in high school , real hard stuff there . Eh , OH YEAH ! My life outside of this " computer world " .
I'm a photographer and a skateboarder . lol . that's pretty much it . Ya' know ? Uh .. Yeah , that's all I have to say for today . Well , i'm glad I joined this guild and I hope to make any new friends here ! c:

Thank you - Gamsahabnida ~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:48 am
Valkyrie Vitani
Hi, I'm Valkyrie Vitani you can call me Val or any other nickname you wish. I'll be in my senior year of high school next month My interest vary on my mood and I'm willing to try anything new. I have just started with Fairy Tail and I like it so far but it isn't in my list of top ten anime's. I'm a Trekkie and I think it runs in my family being that both my brother and father are ones as well. I plan on becoming an archaeologist or a marine life biologist not sure which one I want more. I'm a nice girl and don't feel afraid to shoot me any question you have. biggrin
Everyone loves Johnny Depp

Valkyrie Vitani

Fashionable Hunter

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mishap Of Events

Romantic Gaian

6,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:32 pm
Hello i'm Mishap_Of_Events everbody calls me Mishap. I love video games. I watch tons of anime. I've started Fairy Tale but never actually finished it. But my friend has like everything about it....  
Brand New Breeze || [Rules / Announcements]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff