Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] The Messenger (Carrot Flower x Forgotten Feathers)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:14 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Forgotten Feathers was in low spirits. For months she had been trying to find her way back to the stag named Swan, and for months she simply seemed to only walk in circles. Her sense of direction was terrible but it had never seemed to cause her that much trouble before. Now it was preventing her from seeing someone she really wanted to see and her emotional turmoil on the matter only complicated things more. She missed him greatly but she also wondered the very important question: did he miss her? Did he remember her? Perhaps he had forgotten about her already but she thought about him all the time. She couldn't help being so inexplicitly drawn to him, feeling a sense of fulfillment and completion whenever she was near him. She pondered if anyone would ever remember something simply forgotten before, and there she found herself with her rump pressed against a log.

The doe had months to think of the perfect thing to say but what good was the perfect thing to say be without any means to say it? She'd never find him at this rate and that would only make any words she'd say senseless. She could shout it to the treetops but it wouldn't matter if no one was around to hear it... if he wasn't around to hear it. The thought caused her ears to fold slightly as her tail swished back and forth with a mild annoyance at her own helplessness.

"I just want to send him a message, why can't I do that?" She said with a sigh, her hoof sliding back and forth in the dirt. It seemed so hopeless!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ah. Those words are music to the right set of ears.

But not ears like Carrot Flower's.

The pale buck has been wading through this part of the swamp for days, between tasks and soaking up the relief of doing nothing. And he'd seen the flash of white through the trees, had thought to go and sidle up to the stranger and have a chat to break up the monotony of being alone, and then he'd heard that, right as he broke through the mangroves and into her line of sight.

He stands across from her looking distraught. He could lie, of course, but Carrot Flower is a bad liar and doesn't like to, anyway. And judging from the look on the doe's face, she's feeling even more unlucky than he normally does. So he quickly hides his expression, puts on a businesslike smile, and extending one foreleg, bobs his head in an ornate bow.

"I have overheard you," he says, the words basically muscle memory this late in his career, "and would like to offer my services. I don't know if you know me, but my name is Carrot Flower. And I'm a courier. And it sounds like I came across you just in the nick of time."  

Rejam
Vice Captain

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:55 am

Forgotten Feathers' ears perked back up when she heard a voice behind her and her face immediately swelled so bright red that she may as well have been a robin instead of a goose. How long had he been there?! How could she have let someone witness such behaviour from her? It was so embarrassing! She could barely face the thought, finding herself staring down at the ground instead of facing the buck with the offer. Did she dare look? No, she couldn't!

It wasn't long before she felt even more embarrassed simply because of the sheer amount of time she spent not facing him. It felt like it had been []i]months. It had suddenly become way more embarrassing avoiding his gaze than she ever would by facing him. How rude could she possibly be? She was halting it, and before it got any worse she found herself carefully turning her neck so she could face the buck. She had a hint of curiosity hiding behind her shock, embarrassment, and nervousness. The unique set of emotions flooding her senses brought out a burst of slightly nervous laughter that she merged rather seamlessly into her talking voice.

"R-Really? But how will you find him? I can never find my way..." She asked him, her voice meek as she sounded very unsure of her own words.

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games