Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:59 pm
*selene smiled* no no, im not over worked.... im happy to do this for you *she smiled looking at him in the eyes*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:17 pm
Celeste smiled, resting her forehead against Ixa's, smiling and blushing.

Yuki clapped, her eyes shining happily. "Congratulations Celeste." Yuki said, softly to herself.

Raphael smiled, "And I like you too, Luna." He thought to himself smiling faintly. He unraveled his wings and went flying.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:40 pm
*luna was walking down the road seeing rapheal flying above her and she kept walking with her gutair to go into the woods and to her spot to write a few new songs and read for a while in the peace and quiet on her rock in the shallow creek and she listened to the water flow and it was peaceful*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:46 pm
Raphael sat on a cloud, leaning backwards keeping a guardian angel eye on Luna. He felt protective of her, He looked down at her, and looked at the blueness of the sky, his eyes half closed.

Miyazu smiled, "Yes she's fine." She said, when suddenly she felt a sharp pain sear through her. "Crap...not now, please Michiko...give me more time...." Miyazu thought, wincing.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:52 pm
*luna layed on the rock on her belly and it was a large flat rock, big enough to fit people laying on their sides, she had her gutair in the case laying next to her and she layed on the rock looking up at the sky in her long white hippy dress and hippy sandles with her arms beheind her head and sunglasses that gabby left beheind, she has all his stuff. but she loved the glasses and she looked up at the sky and saw the tall trees towering over her and the wind blew making them dance and the birds fly, luna was tired and she fell asleep, later on she heard a noise and it was the kid that tried to kidnap her from school and kiss her infront of gabriel and before she could pick up her things fast enough and fly off he tackled her landing on the other side of the creek, an angry luna beat him up and got away flying off into the sky and into the clouds, she wasnt too far away from rapheal and she sat on the cloud glaring down at the kid groweling and making the sky dark and thunder rumble* "right when i escaped with my family i come back and he freaking attacks me like that?!...i thought it was one of them... i promised gabriel i wouldnt hurt anyone etheir...," *lunas heart was still pounding from being so scared from that* "im lucky i didnt have a heart attack right then and there..." *luna went back to the ground and she began to walk home with the kid stalking her again and she walked pretty fast and she spoke to darien in her mind* "darien...help me... if gabriel cant help me... you can...cameron is after me again.... and this time he plans on hurting me.. i can sense it" *luna went into her house and she locked everything and protected the house knowig that her sister and fiance were inside the house along with her parents she fled the house and he was standing right in the doorway* hello luna..been a while, havent seen you around much after you took off with gabriel *cameron grinned at her seductively and grimmly and luna pushed past him going back down the street and she groweled at him making the thunder crack loudly* how did you find me? and how DARE you spy of me and my husband!!!...i should have let him kill you in that hallway cameron, your never going to have me! *she thought of rapheal hoping he was near somewhere and her blood was rushing as he pinned her against the tree by her neck* ill have you executed for this! *luna choked out and was losing conciousness getting weak, after he had luna pass out he took her to his own secret dark spot where only he could see and he lit the candles on a candlabra* your mine.. you always have been *he said slowly slipping off her dress smiling deviously*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:05 pm
Saga noticed that Miyazu was in pain."Umm Ixa,Celeste,i think Miyazu might be going in labor i got to get her to the hospital quickly."said Saga opening the portel seal taking his wife to the hospital.

Mercutio looked over to Yuki."Looks like someone tried to steal the spotlight today.I just hope Saga & Miyazu get there in time."said Mercutio.

"Sorry thank for inviting us,but i got to go too ixa,i just would like to see my first grandchild born."Said Serenity going through her own seal going with her son.

"I See,well i hope the child is healthy."said Ixa holding Celeste in her arms,kissing her forehead.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:16 pm
Raphael came quickly socking Cameron sending him flying, gathering up Luna in his arms, Raphael spread his wings flying her up into a cloud, he sat her down and went back down punching Cameron harder.

Darien came, "Hopefully I'm not too late to help her." Darien thought, seeing Raphael beating up Cameron, he stood next to Raphael grabbing Cameron by the shirt. "How dare you disobey your king?" Darien hissed, snapping his fingers causing chains to bind Cameron. "Execution." He said, stabbing Cameron with his sword, killing Cameron instantly.

Raphael rejoined Luna, "Are you alright, Luna?" Raphael asked, looking over her checking for wounds.

"Yes, seems so." Yuki said, "I hope so too."

Celeste looked over Ixa, "I hope she makes it there on time." Celeste said, nuzzling herself against Ixa, looking at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:19 pm
*luna was out cold and her skin was chilled, she ws more pale than she usually was and she was breathing faintly unconcious, she hd a large gash on her side and on the side of her neck, she opened her eyes and she grazed her finger along rapheals hand lightly staring up, the side of her neck was horribly bruised and had teeth marks on it and on her shoulder, all over her, all from cameron, luna teared up and groaned in pain turning on her side and freaked out knowing that she was naked and she curled up so that rapheal wouldnt see her and she was blushing hard from emberassment, more emberassed than concerned about what happened* what happened?..... w..why am i naked?  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:28 pm
"Shh, it is alright Luna." Raphael said summoning one of his feathers he brushed it on Luna making her heal and a dress appear on her, "I saved you from Cameron." Raphael said, softly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<-- the dress that appeared on Luna  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:30 pm
*luna sat up and she looked at rapheal* you did?...*she looked away for a minute* i..i dint think that i meant that much to you.. saving my life.. *luna blushed softly looking at her dress*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:40 pm
Raphael smiled faintly, "You mean the world to me," He wanted to say, but he didn't. "Don't worry about it, okay?" He smiled, looking up to the blue sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:43 pm
*luna blushed at him when she accidentally read his mind and she looked away smiling* o..okay *luna bit her lip looking down over the beautiful feilds*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:46 pm
Raphael smiled, looking over to Luna from the corner of his eye before picking up a piece of cloud and molding a rose out of it, blowing on the cloud rose, a red rose came as if created by magic and he offered it to Luna.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:47 pm
Saga got Miyazu to the hospital rushing into the front door."Miss my wife is in labor,she is going o give birth any minute so please help."said Saga

Serenity followed them going with them.

Ixa looked over to Celeste."Now lets do this the way we should of been from the beginning."said Ixa  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:47 pm
*luna smiled and she picked up a peice of the cloud aswell molding it into a heart and she blew it to rapheal blushing softly not wanting to hide her face from him anymore*  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games