Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:27 pm
War entered where Yuki and Celeste were, "You look beautiful Celeste. Are you ready?" War asked.

"Yes, as Ready as I will ever be." Celeste said. She was nervous, very nervous.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:32 pm
Ixa waited for his soon to be bride,seeing the rest of his life to come down the rows so he could begin the rest of his life.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:38 pm
Yuki smiled and went to join Mercutio, smiling at Nago and Natsumi and then went to paying attention.

Celeste clung to her father's arm and he led her out to where the ceremony was being held, her silver hair flowing behind her with each step, then clutching her bouquet as well as her father's arm, she walked down the aisle with him, smiling over to Ixa.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:44 pm
Saga led Miyazu to her seat next to his own,looking over seeing his mother then seeing Mercutio & Yuki.

Mercutio payed attention seeing the front of the wedding ceremony.

Ixa saw Celeste coming down the rows with her father,where when she got close enough to him,he took her hand gently.With her next to him,both of them faced the priest,& thus the wedding begun.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:50 pm
Celeste smiled to Ixa, her eyes glittering with sheer happiness and listened to the priest, happy.

Darien was leaning against a tree, watching his big sister with a soft smile, "Big sister is happy again." Darien thought, smiling. That Aura again, where was it coming from? Darien looked around and his eyes fixed on Miyazu's belly. "Huh...something is drawing me to the baby that is growing inside of Miyazu..." Darien thought to himself, before letting his eyes wander back to Ixa and Celeste.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:57 pm
Ixa listened to every word of the priest.he listened with very much joy & Love,for when he got to the part he proudly told the priest i do.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:58 pm
Celeste smiled, and listened to her part, and smiling she said, "I do." and she looked to Ixa, smiling more.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:43 am
*lna watched the wedding sitting in a tree and she smiled happy for Celeste even though they didnt really talk, luna wished her all the happiness she could have and the best of luck, luna was quiet as she watched the wedding with her angel wings out and she blushed a bit thinking back to her own wedding*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:31 pm
Ixa listened to the rest of the priest's words then heard the words "you may kiss the bride."Ixa leaned in kissing Celeste thus making them Man & Wife

Saga clapped in cheer for the wonderful wedding of Ixa & Celeste.he looked over to Miyazu."How you doing Miyaru?How is Michiko holding up,she doing ok?"asked Saga,looking worried over to his wife.

Mercutio smiled,seeing those two get married.he didn't clap for he was holding Nago in his arms.

Serenity clapped over this wonderful moment.she smiled seeing the happly newly weds Ixa & Celeste Kureni.she looked over seeing the rest of the group clapping for the newly-wed couple

"Soyokaze,Himegimi,the wedding is over,so get ready they'll be here soon."said Soyokaze's father getting the final touches done on the dishes."I wonder what Sakiko is doing on this day,i bet she isn't even up yet." thought Soyokaze.

Daritsu tossed & turned haone strange dream  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:46 pm
*luna clapped smiling being happy for the new couple and she got down from the tree and she went back to her house and she got her eisle and paints,paint brushes and a radio setting them in her car she shut the back door to her car getting into the front and she started to drive off seeing rapheal on the way out of town she blushed softly wondering if he had seen her and she continued to drive to her garage and she turned back to her house passing rapheal again and she parked the car in her driveway taking the stuff out setting it up in her basement and her basement was like a second one level house, it was kindve like her sanctuary, and she opened the curtains letting in the light and she turned on her sterio for music and she started painting on her canvas, after she pained a picture she set up her gutair and amps tuning her gutair and she began plying her gutair when her band came over and they ad a jam session at the garage*

*selene stayed awake with daritsu and she laid his head in her lap and she stroked daritsus hair gently and she made the bad dream go away and she kissed his forhead careful not to wake him, then she gently layed his head back onto a pillow and she watched him cuddle the pillow, selene giggled softly kissing his cheek thinking that daritsu was adorable when he cuddled things, she quietly went down the stair into the kitchen and she started to make breakfast and beat cake batter to make cupcakes*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:06 pm
Daritsu's weird dream kept coming back into his mind,where to the breaking point he woke up flailing his arms."THE SUN NO!"said Daritsu falling out of the bed landing on the floor hitting his head,with a thud heard."Ok this is why i don't like my dreams.i always end up on the floor."said Daritsu rubbing his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:11 pm
*selene came back upstairs and she saw daritsu and she giggled softly* are you okay love?, *she had a pack of ice and she sat with him on the floor of the room looking at his eyes*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:49 pm
"Yes i'm fine,just got one very strange dream,one of me burning up in the sun........................i don't like the sun that much,kind of sucks to get this fear."said Daritsu getting up from the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:53 pm
*selene smiled and she helped him and helped him go down the stairs as all the shades were closed an the house lights were turned on* i made you some breakfast *selene blushed softly sitting wit him at the table and she had the table set for two and te food as on te table and she sat by him smiling handing him his silverware*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:36 pm
Daritsu looked over the food,seeing that Selene,seeing she put lots of time into it."This looks really nice Selene,sorry if you're getting over worked because of me."said Daritsu looking over to her.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games