Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AshenDreams141

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:28 pm
Fury Seeing that Yuki was walking into the Classroom Saw Luna getting bullied Fury mummbled to himself, "God I dispise bullies" Then thought of a clever Plan He went to the bullies desks and set a Water Ballon Filled with oil Trap on each of them And proceeded to sit next to Yuki And Waited for the Funny moments to start happening the bullies started to walk in sat down and opened there desks To be sprayed with Oil Everywhere Fury laugh so hard saying "serves yah right Bullying the new people." The teacher yelled, " Again Fury!? get out!" Fury scoffed and left the room to go explore the cafeteria  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:47 pm
[it was lunch time] at lunch luna went and got something to eat and she felt super awkward walking around trying to find somewhere to sit and she shyly approached a table where fury was, but she turned away and went off somewhere ele as a few other goths invited her to their table  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

AshenDreams141

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:52 pm
Fury sat by Yuki And gave her a big hug saying "Hello Love how are you?" Fury noticed that Luna was going to sit by us and said "It's cool you can sit by us My names fury and this is my Girlfriend Yuki." he smiled offering a seat next to Yuki and himself he then proceeded to kiss Yuki and then ate his food on his plate Gentleman-like  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:55 pm
luna smiled at the goths and went to sit by fury shyly  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

AshenDreams141

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:02 pm
Fury smiled at Luna saying his name and his Girlfriends name which was Yuki he smiled at Yuki then said "Lets all be friends, Afterall this school has so many jerks, You guys have bullies and my teachers are my bullies so we should make a lil Group of friends afterall I love Yuki and ik Yuki likes you and I like you as a friend so lets all hang out" fury smiled and waited for Luna's response  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:06 pm
luna was quiet and she smiled softly as she nodded as in 'yes'  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:01 pm
Yuki looked at her food, somehow she didn't feel hungry... She felt more down then hungry. She poked at her food then stared off into space.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:23 pm
Seeing that His lover was Down Fury Looked at her and said "whats Wrong?"  

AshenDreams141

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:56 pm
luna sat down with them being her quiet self and ate some food that she got from her backpack in a lunch box and she got out some cookies and he gave fury and yuki one as she smiled softly  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:55 pm
"Oh, I just lost my appetite." Yuki lied looking at the cookie Luna gave her. "That was nice of you, Luna, but.." She handed Yuki her cookie back, "I'm really not hungry." Yuki said standing up. She ran out of the cafeteria to somewhere no one can find her. She left the building like she usually did, when she was approached by a Young Angel. "Yuki!" the angel chirped hugging her tight. "I was about to think I wouldn't see you today!" She hugged back, "Yeah, I am sorry Raphael I have been kind of tied up." Yuki said softly when he heard her stomach growl. "You didn't eat again did you?" Raphael said, his voice dark with concern. "I wasn't hungry." Yuki responded, "Bull. Your stomach wouldn't have growled. Did your mom do something to you?" Raphael said sitting down by Yuki. "No." Yuki responded. "Yuki, I am your best friend and we promised no secrets between us." Raphael scolded. "Ah...Yeah your right." Yuki said gently. "Well, She beat me again...and Well Fury--" Yuki began. "Wait, Fury? the troublesome Deathlord? What are you doing hanging with him?" Raphael hissed. "He's not troublesome." Yuki responded, "Fury Saved me from my mother's wrath." Yuki said, softly. "And well...he became my boyfriend." Yuki said, about to blush. "Oh Yuki... be careful around him... he could be dangerous." Raphael said hugging Yuki tight. "Don't worry...He's not." Yuki said. "I can't help but worry about you Yuki, after all Your my best friend. You mean more to me then anyone." Raphael said. Yuki hugged him when the bell for the next class rang. "Well, see you later Raphael." Yuki said, standing up. She waved towards her best friend and ran to the next class.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:03 pm
luna was in another one of yuki's classes and she had sat in the back of the classroom and everyone sat one desk away from her beacuse she was differant  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:22 pm
Yuki looked at her desk and looked around. She let out a quiet sigh and tapped her pencil on her desk, and she stayed quiet, even though the teacher was staring right at her. Yuki stayed silent the entire class, and did the assignments the teacher assigned. "Yuki, Stay after class." the male teacher said looking at her. "O-Ok..." Yuki said biting her lip. She knew what was going to happen...it happened alot. When class (the last class of the day) ended she stayed in her desk as everyone else left. The teacher walked over to the frightened girl and pressed her against the wall. She stayed silent, seeing as she was shy. "When are you going to accept me, Yuki?" The teacher said. "I told you already...I am not interested..." Yuki said gently. The teacher became enraged by the refusal again, so He grabbed her by her arm dragged her out of the school and threw her into his car. Yuki was silent, and in fear. he locked Yuki's door to keep her from escaping and he Buckled her down. Yuki knew what was going to happen... after all its been happening for a year... he bucked her in and got in his car and they drove off.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:27 pm
luna felt a bad aura going on with yuki and dropped everything and followed them to the car and in the distnce she mde her presence known as no mtter haw hard the teacher pressed on that gas pedal the car did not move n inch and luna had an evil grin on her face for the teacher  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:35 pm
By then Yuki was terrified, the Teacher looked at the buckle Yuki was in and used a spell to make it stuck and Only he could undo it. Yuki was close to tears. She squeezed her eyes shut, when the teacher left the car and enchanted the car so that no one could open it, and if he died, Yuki would be trapped in the car forever.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:44 pm
luna glared at the teacher still concentrting on holding the car and she found rpheal "rapheal!"  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff