Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:38 pm
luna packed up her stuff and followed after not too far beheind with her eyes fixed on the silver haired man  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:59 pm
Inutaisho took Yuki all the way to the infirmary and he laid her down. "So tell me, what happened?" Inutaisho said, His eyes still full of concern. Yuki explained everything. "I see..." Inutaisho bit his lip, his golden eyes full of rage. "I am sorry that happened to you Yuki." Inutaisho said kissing her hand. "I'm back, and I won't let you get hurt again..." Inutaisho said. "Its a little late for that...Inutaisho." Yuki said softly. Yuki looked down, "Why did he reappear...after all this time...?" Yuki thought biting her lip. Inutaisho got up to leave, but Yuki caught his arm. "Don't leave me alone again!" Yuki cried. Inutaisho obeyed and sat beside her.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:07 am
luna walks into the imfermary and looked at the two of them  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:50 am
Yuki looked at her feet. "So how is, Fury treating you?" Inutaisho asked, biting his lip fighting back a growl. "He's treating me well." Yuki responded. "I...see." Inutaisho said. Yuki almost didn't hear Luna come in. "Luna, I'm sorry I broke down again." Yuki said softly.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:25 am
Khanna Blaire Demonica

"Good morning." Kenji said and then looked at their expressions. "Is everything alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:08 am
Ryuketsubara

Jannie speedily walked behind them in actual form. This was not a time to be in tangible. Besides, healing would only work in actual form. When they arrived into the infirmary, Jannie stepped forward.

"With your permission, brother," she addressed Michael, "My healing will speed up her process. I would like to heal her." Then she turned to Inutaisho.

"This is not the time nor the place for such conversations, Raphael," Barachiel said firmly. "My name is Janetta Deanna Walton. I believe you all know what my abilities are, and who I am..."  

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:46 am
"You are aware why she is like this?" Inutaisho asked. Yuki whimpered, pain was shooting through her...this was it... It was coming. Yuki almost forgot that demon babies come faster then regular ones. Yuki whimpered and moved uncomfortably. Inutaisho's eyes darkened with concern.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:54 am
Jannie looked at her angelic brother with a look of reassurance. "Yes, dear older brother. You have nothing to fear. Neither does your beloved. Babies are babies, no matter what species. It shouldn't harm Yuki." She went to the tangibly older angel and held her hand.

"Ma'am, I can help you. I can take the pain from you and endure it myself. That's one of my abilities. You can give birth to the child painlessly. I understand it is not an Angel, but it will be half-Angel and half-Demon."  

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:01 am
Yuki blinked, "um... Uh, 1. that angels not my beloved... I don't know what gave you that idea...and 2... this is a child...that I didn't want willingly. I was sexually assaulted by a teacher." Yuki said. Yuki shook her head helplessly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:10 am
Jannie smiled that knowing smile Chamuel always wore when knowing something. The smile really made the mother/daughter look more prominent. "Ah, but there is where you will find that out for yourselves, dear brother and sister. As for the child, if you do not want to raise it, with Michael's permission, we could send it to my parents..." She looked at Michael pleadingly. "We should not kill a child for the sins of the father, older brother..."  

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:18 am
Michael nodded in agreement. Yuki winced, "But then the child would come after me, knowing that I abandoned it..." Yuki said sofly. "It wouldn't take long for it to realize that I am the mother..." Yuki said softly, "because Demons and their children..." Yuki winced, "have a Psychic unbreakable connection..." Yuki said, feeling the sharp pain sear through her. She didn't have long...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:27 am
"We would tell the child in due course, Yuki." Jannie noticed the pain cross her friend's face. "It's almost time.." Jannie started to take the pain from Yuki, gasping in pain. "Push, friend..." She collapsed onto the linoleum floor.  

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:38 am
Yuki pushed, pushed as hard as she could. The closest person towards her, Inutaisho squeezed her hand. "Your doing fine Yuki." Inutaisho said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:42 am
Jannie screamed in pain as Yuki gave birth to the beautiful child. She smiled weakly as Inutaisho squeezed Yuki's hand affectionately. "You two.... remind me of my parents..." she whispered.  

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:06 am
Yuki flushed, "but we're not lovers." She said as she hugged the child to her. it was a little girl with black hair and the most unique eyes anyone have ever seen. Yuki looked at her, and felt a connection to her child. "Amaya...her name shall be Amaya." Yuki said softly. Yuki closed her eyes. Amaya meant "night rain" In Japanese. "I want to raise her." Yuki said softly. She loved the child the moment she saw her. Yuki reached in a bag and pulled out a pretty red Kimono and slipped it on Amaya. Because of her demon heritage, Amaya looked older then a newborn but She was a newborn. "Thank you for your help." Yuki said to the girl who assisted her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games