Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Change in the air.... (Sya and Jace) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:42 am
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn gasped, and let Yuu take control. He moaned with pleasure while Yuu's tongue probed and explored his mouth. He loved the way Yuu pushed him up against the wall. He whimpered softly when Yuu pulled away, because truth be told, he really enjoyed that kiss, and he didn't want it to end. After Yuu left he slid down to the ground and just sat there for a while, trying to catch his breath. Once he caught his breath he got up, and went out to the car, going to pick up some food like Yuu's father had asked. The only thing he forgot to do was tell Yuu he was leaving, he always told Yuu when he left to do something.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:06 am
XxJacexX loves you

It didn't take Yuu long to finish tidying his room, and once he was he found himself looking for Zayn, not because he wanted to see him, or at least that was what he told himself.... but soon it was obvious that the guy was no where to be found. A cold flash of dread flooded Yuu.... was it possible he had pushed too hard? Possible that he had drove the guy off? He gritted his teeth. Arsehole! Yuu hated it when those around him ignored him or treated him like a kid... and the fact that Zayn was missing made him feel like he was being treated as just that.

Yuu tried to distract himself with other things, but it soon became obvious that he couldn't concentrate without knowing where Zayn was or what had driven him away. After all, the guy was rather a**l when it came to telling Yuu where he was going, what he was doing, and what he wanted Yuu to do.... it was that predictability that made Yuu want to play with him so much, to mess with that stale composure so that he could simply sit back and enjoy the reaction... but this... surely this was too much for just a kiss? It wasn't as if he had raped the guy or something!

In the end Yuu found himself sitting on the sofa, remote in hand as he switched between the channels. His eyes kept looking up at the clock or towards the door as if he was waiting for something. Every minute that passed only made Yuu more and more annoyed. If Zayn came back.... he would give the guy something worth running away from. An evil glint sparkled from his eyes at the anticipation of having the guy squirm and struggle below him.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:09 am
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn was gone for quite some time, because Yuu's father had been specific on what he wanted and the brand he wanted it from. So after he had gotten everything, it had taken him close to two and a half hours. Just as he was driving in the drive way did he remember he hadn't told Yuu he was going to pick stuff up for his father. His arms were full of shopping bags and food as he struggled to open the door. The first thing he saw when he walked in, was Yuu, sitting there on the couch, watching tv. He took in the expression on the boys face and felt bad. "I'm sorry, Yuu. I forgot to tell you, I had some things your father asked me to get" he apologized before he walked into the kitchen to put the food away. he really hoped that Yuu wasn't to upset.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:30 am
XxJacexX loves you

Yuu had long stopped looking at the clock, it was getting rather pathetic, especially considering he knew he was now waiting in the hopes that the guy could come back. Still... two hours and nothing? Well, that actually had Yuu worried. How was he going to explain to his father that he had drove his little pet off? After all, sometimes Yuu feared that Zayn was sleeping with his father. That thought only served to anger Yuu even more.

He was in a foal mood when Zayn did actually come back. Slight shock, hurt and anger flashed across his features evene as he listened to the lame apology. Quickly though Yuu forced his features to return to their emotionless stoic state, it was safer for everyone that way.

Still, his eyes followed as a bag ladened Zayn wandered towards the kitchen. Yuu acted without thinking, pushing himself off the sofa to follow. He didn't give Zayn time to put the bags down when he wrapped his arms around the guy. For a moment just feeling the guy's warm, to confirm that this was real, that Zayn was indeed here was enough.... but a savage urge soon consumed him. "Drop the bags...." He ordered. "...I'm going to f*ck you now." Blunt as always, his voice was laced with the tone that he was used to be listened to and obeyed.... not that Zayn usually did what Yuu said first time, but in this Yuu wasn't sure he was likely to give Zayn a choice.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:27 am
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn didn't even have time to start putting things away the food and stuff before he felt a pair of arms wrap around him. He knew Yuu pretty well, and he knew how he thought. And it was pretty clear that Yuu was upset that he didn't tell him he was leaving, but he was not going to let Yuu treat him like this. He put the bags down like he was told, and turned around to look at Yuu. "You're going to let go of me right now, and go back to your work, or I will walk out that door and this time I wont come back!" he growled "I'm not going to stand here and be told I'm going to be raped. So make your choice!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:25 am
XxJacexX loves you

Zayn's words cut into Yuu, and he let go straight away. Staring at the guy in disbelief for a moment before turning and walking away, he puased at the kitchen door though, and although he didn't look back at Zayn -not trusting what he might do if he did- he spoke; "Who said anything about rape. We both know you want me." He sighed, "Then again, I guess my father keeps you well satisfied." With that he walked off, not pausing or lingering any longer than he needed.

He found himself back in his study, the books he had started reading still open from earlier, and the hum of his computer sounding out as if nothing had happened, as if Yuu's heart wasn't beating too fast, as if he didn't feel out of control or desperate. F*ck! He hated this feeling. Still, the familar sounds did help calm him a little, at least on the outside. Inside he was a storm, bubbling clouds and thunder that kept striking at random. Yuu tried reading, tried returning to his slice of normality but his skin felt too tight and his brain was roaring in protest. His eyes fell upon the fox mask upon the wall, Yuu had got it three years ago at a fair.... the first year Zayn had come to work for his father. Most knew of Yuu's fondness for the animal, so no one thought anything about him keeping the mask... but perhaps, just perhaps there was a secret meaning behind the thing.

Yuu frowned. He stomach growled, and without thinking he got up and wandered back to the kitchen. He leaned at the doorway but didn't look in, didn't want to see what Zayn was doing though he was sure he could hear the guy inside. "I'm hungry. Feed me." He demanded.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:39 am
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn was in the kitchen making himself food, -wondering that the hell Yuu ment when he said I guess my father keeps you well satisfied- when he herd Yuu in the hall. With a sigh he put his food down "What do you want to eat?" he asked him as he walked over to the fridge, he pulled out some ham and out it on his sandwich. It then dawned on him what Yuu ment, he thought he was sleeping with his father. "I'm not sleeping with your father Yuu" he told him. He hopped up on the counter and ate his sandwich while he waited for Yuu to tell him to make him something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:54 am
XxJacexX loves you

Yuu turned wen he heard Zayn ask what he wanted to eat, and he wished he hadn't. The guy was acting as if nothing was out of the ordinary... which in many ways Yuu supposed it wasn't, after all he quite often pushed the guy simply to see how he would react... but today something had felt different to Yuu. Maybe he was just thinking too much about it.

He had been about to give his 'order' to the guy when Zayn said the last thing Yuu would have expected. I'm not sleeping with your father Yuu. LIAR! He thought, not willing to accept that for truth. He shrugged and smiled like he always did, as if he didn't care about anything or anyone. "I don't really care if you are or not." Lie. His eyes watched as Zayn hopped onto the counter to eat. His stomach growled again, and for the first time since he could remember, Yuu really didn't want to ask the guy to do anything for him... as if he was some how 'lacking' since he didn't provide for himself. His hands fisted at his sides. "I want Curry." He finally said, his hunger too great to ignore at this point... of course that didn't mean he was going to make his selection easy for Zayn. "Bring it to my study when it's done." He retreated then... and yes, it was a retreat. He didn't want to be around the guy and his all too calm attitude that just screamed 'you're just a selfish brat... grow up already'. If the world really wanted him to grow up.... maybe he should?

Easier said than done.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:04 am
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn just nodded and began cooking the Curry for Yuu. He tried to figure out how to get Yuu into a better mood, because the only other time he'd seen Yuu act like this was when his girlfriend came to visit... Of coarse they'd broken up a year ago, but he could still remember the look on Yuu's face when he caught them kissing. Smiling to himself he put the Curry into a bowl and walked over to Yuu's study. He knocked once on the door before opening it, walking over to the desk he handed Yuu the food with a smile "Here you go" he murmured before kissing his cheek softly. He left without looking back at Yuu to see his reaction, but he hoped it was a good one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:20 am
XxJacexX loves you

Yuu had forced himself to work, and before long he had got into the swing of it. That didn't mean that when Zayn knocked and entered he wasn't hyper aware of the guy. And when Zayn kissed his cheek he froze, his fingers pausing on the keyboard. WHAT? He was confused, and as he turned to look at the door as the thing closed. Bringing his hand up to his cheek he couldn't help but wonder about the meaning behind it... but it came down to one thing, he was treated like a kid. Clearly the guy just wanted to keep him sweet.... Yuu HATED being treated like a child.

Still, he decided he would focus on his work and not act like a child. There was no need to give people more of a reason to treat him like one, after all.. he was 17! He was far from a child, he could even drive!

He ate his curry and worked, only emerging from his study a few hours later to take the dish to the kitchen. He dumped it on the side before turning to leave. Where had Zayn got to? No... he wouldn't go looking for the guy. Looking up at the time he cursed, cr*p! He was meant to be ready in an hour to meet some clients of his fathers... or something.... gah! Why him. He hated meeting old people. They smelt funny and looked at him as if they wanted to claim him for their own, as if they ever stood a chance. Yuu was very particular.

"Zayn?" he called. "ZAYN?" Yuu started to walk back to his room, knowing his outfit would be there somewhere. Hopefully it was ready, he didn't want to have to guess what he was to wear... but god, he hoped it wasn't one of those bloody kimono's! He hated getting in those things.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:29 am
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn was just cleaning the living room when he herd Yuu shouting for him, he looked t the clock with a smirk, he'd forgotten he had to meet people, and now he was panicking. He wandered up to Yuu's room "You need something?" he asked, leaning against the door. He snorted when he saw Yuu staring at the kimono he laid out for him. "Do you want some help getting in to that thing?" he asked as he approached the bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:44 am
XxJacexX loves you

Yuu looked down at the kimono with open distaste. Yeah... he really hated these things! Why did his father insist on putting him in, as if he was some doll to be dressed up. He sighed and looked up as Zayn spoke. Cold indifference flooded his features. "I should shower first. Of course...." He teased. "....you could help me with that first." Having no sence of self consciousness when it came to his body Yuu started to strip, tossing his clothes onto the bed before walking towards the ensuite shower room. Yuu had several scars down his back, left over from a kidnapping when he was younger.... most never got to see them.

He emerged a short while later with a towel around his waist as he looked over at the kimono again, "Seriously.... why that thing?" He rubbed the back of his neck before turning to look at Zayn. "Fine." He sighed in defeat, "Help me put it on." There was one reason and one reason only why Yuu was doing this... his father. What his father wanted Yuu did without question, his father was the only one who could get him to do whatever he wanted without any argument.... perhaps that was part of the reason why he fought back against everyone else so forcefully? He wasn't sure.

His eyes wandered towards the kimono again, blue and silver... to match his silvery hair. He supposed in a way it was beautiful on the outside... just like him.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:04 am
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn chuckled and shook his head "Maybe another day" he said to Yuu. He sat down on the boys bed and looked around the room while he showered, the room was very big, with a queen sized bed in the middle of it, it also had large windows. Blushing when Yuu came out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. First he handed the boy a pair of boxers, and turned around while he put them on. After Yuu had his boxers on, he picked up the Kimono and helped Yuu into it. He had to admit, he looked quite good in it, the silver and blue really highlighted his hair and eyes. He moved around front of the boy and tied the sash, with a smile. Once he finished helping Yuu dress he stepped back, "That does look nice on you" he told him "even though you hate it"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:20 am
XxJacexX loves you

Yuu didn't say anything as he was helped into the kimono, he simply did was was needed. Though he did blush when the guy complimented how good he looked. "You just like me suffering.... don't you?" He said blandly, not really wanting to look at the guy directly right now in fear that he commented on the heat that was flooding to his cheeks.

Yuu moved with a practised grace and sat on the egde of the bed, hating how the sash restricted his movements. He closed his eyes for a moment, seeking composure and calm, around his fathers business men Yuu would do nothing out of place, saying anything inapproapriately... no... he would be the perfect son. It was part of the reason why his father enjoyed him being there, for his little act caught quite a lot of attention from those around them... including offers of marriage. Something Yuu was far from interested in. Slowly he opened his eyes and looked at the clock on the wall. "Let's go then." He said, standing again. They have just over half and hour, but half of that would likely be eaten away with the drive. "Are you driving? Or someone else?" Much to Yuu's dislike Zayn wasn't always with him, quite often he was forced to suffer the company of the old men his father generally employed, and after his mothers death Yuu decided he had had more than enough of old men.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:58 am
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn admired at how gracefully Yuu was able to move in the Kimono. he'd never be able to do that. He frowned "I hate to see you suffering" he muttered as he moved across the room. "I'm driving you, so lets go" he said, leading him down to his car. He opened the door for Yuu, and then shut it once he got in. Once they were driving Zayn couldn't stop sneaking little looks over at Yuu, he just looked so hot in his Kimono.  
Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff