Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Thank You! :3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StellaLuna SkyWind

Devoted Wife

15,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:14 pm
I had a thought the other day, as I was lucky enough to win an item in the sabbat celebration forum here, that I never really say thank you. I generally just accept the trade, and I always say thank you in my head, but I never say it here, or post comments elsewhere, so I wanted to say it now. (Sorry if this isn't the right place by the way D: )

Thank you to the wonderful people who keep the guild running. You're efforts have kept me well informed, and given me a place to ask questions and receive answers, find information, make friends, and have fun.

Thank you to all the people that donate prizes, or donate from the donation thread. For everyone who's helped me personally, I appreciate it. Thank you also to those who fund and supply prizes for the celebration. I greatly appreciate it and am happy every time someone wins ;3 And the items are always so nice!

Thank you to those lovely people who have always answered my questions and kept me informed! Even when my questions were outlandish! So thank you!

And thank you to everyone else who deserves thanks and hasn't gotten specific mention, which is... all members keeping the guild moving and alive :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:31 pm
You're welcome! whee That means a lot!

Sweet is always great at getting games and contests set up every quarter and cross-quarter. It's pretty awesome. blaugh Massive shout-out and love to Sweet for that heart

I don't think I say that very often. So thanks, Stella, for reminding me ^_^

And hey, if you ever have any questions or topics that come to mind, go on and post them ^_^ We really need more threads, and more activity, to keep things going here 3nodding  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:38 am
Good call Stella!

I've never really said thankyou for all the hard work Sweet (and everyone else) puts in, not to mention the fact that I have won a couple of prizes too and I've not said a proper thankyou.

So thankyou all!! biggrin  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games