Welcome to Gaia! ::

UNC: United Nerd Clans

Back to Guilds

A nerdy guild where we play weird and normal rps, as well as host a variety of other nerdy topics and games. 

Tags: Nerd, Roleplay, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Free RP 

Reply UNC Forum Graveyard
The Avatar's Creed Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:59 am
Once Amon was able to rally together many of the nonbenders in the world during the era of the Avatar Korra, they revolted from the world ruled by benders and avatars. Quickly the old kingdoms fell in the revolution that lasted many years, costing many lives in the process. Once the old governments were overthrown, the Crusaders arose to power. Led by a council of nonbenders, this secret organization rules the new world in secret through a variety of different aliases as to not attract the attention of the public eye and spark another revolution. In opposition to this new world order, the remaining White Lotus and a handful of benders who do not believe in simply blending in with the nonbender communities have banded together in order to preserve the old ways and subvertly take down the Crusaders and restore balance to the world.

With the White Lotus comes the newest avatar in the cycle, who will be trained in the secret underground of the Crusader states and will aid in the rebalance of the natural order in the world.

(PM me the skeleton to join)
Character Skeleton:

Gaia Name:
Character Name:
Bending Style: (Fire, Earth, Air, Water, None)
Bio:

Characters

Gaia Name: TsukiyomiIkuto_Yoru
Character Name: Ryousuke "Ryou"
Bending Style: Avatar (though excels at earth bending)
Pic:
User Image
(wearing traditional earth bending clothes)
Bio: Ryou was born as soon as Korra passed on, and when he was small, was able to earth bend, water bend, and air bend very well. He is having difficulties mastering fire bending, as he is not one to get angry very easily. He is also very much in touch with the Spirit World, and can bring forth spirits to inquire. He works with the White Lotus to try to put a stop to the Crusaders and their tyranny. He carries a wok on his back. He's closest to the Avatar Aang, only he is quick to make up his mind and stick to it.

Gaia Name: Steffychan19
Character Name: Chitose "Chi"
Bending Style: None
Pic:
User Image
Bio: Chi was born in the Fire Nation, and is the daughter of a fire bender and a non-bender. She believes that the Crusaders are wrong in their choices, and has decided to join with the White Lotus and help the Avatar defeat them. Chi has excellent chi-blocking and acrobatic abilities. She has also studied to use her strikes to knock out non-benders. She has a small red dragon named Zaine who always travels with her. He remains hidden in her clothes.

Gaia Name: PhantomJavon
Character Name: Castor Williams
Bending Style: Air
Pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Castor was born into the White Lotus after the rise of the Crusaders, leading to the groups secret underground training of their younger members. Trained to fight from the shadows in order to fight the good fight, Castor is an expert stealth fighter as well as tracker. Although he is technically an air bender, he primarily uses his powers to better his nonbending powers for increased speed or agility in certain situations. He finds himself now one of the older White Lotus, since many of the order have either been dispersed or killed by the Crusaders, and the one in charge of protecting the young avatar as he is traveling the world for training and missions.

Gaia Name: Brightsword0
Character Name: Tsamma Yoshin
Bending Style: None
Pic: User Image
Bio: The third of four children, Tsamma was the only of his sibling not to be born a bender. Despite not having bending skills like his siblings, he still trained with them so he may become a stronger fighter. With this training, he can easily fend for himself against benders, though he typically has trouble with bender outside of Earthbenders as he isn't used to fighting them. After his older sibling were killed and his younger sister's bending powers taken by the Crusaders, he left to live in self-exile hoping to come to a revelation. During his exile, he met several other exiles who led him to the White Lotus. Seeing a chance to save the old society, he pledges undying loyalty to the White Lotus. He also has some skill with chi blocking, though his style is more about brutality than speed and precision, causing his enemies to become overloaded with chi causing their bending to go awry.

Gaia Name: XionchanXIV
Character Name: Matse Chui
Bending Style: Water
Pic: User Image
Bio: Somewhat of a newcomer to the White Lotus, Matse is currently an apprentice to one of the healers. Though she has a lot to learn about her own bending abilities, she likes to help out whenever she can. She also tends to travel the wilderness near the camp and make friends with the various wildlife she finds there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:07 pm
(I suppose I shall start then.)

Castor sat on the railing to the porch of a small house, on a hill overlooking the former Republic City, thinking to himself. Inside the White Lotus safe house were many bunks, many of them empty and only a few now had occupants, some of which Castor himself had to protect and guide. Castor was beginning to grow worried of the fall of the old world order on his watch and whether they could do anything to stop it.  

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:04 pm
(Yay! :3)

Chi had just finished meditating, and flips her body to do a handstand, then starts walking on her hands. She thinks to herself about her mother and father, and quietly sighs to herself. She wonders how the Crusaders could try to push out bending when bending was an important part of their life. As she walks on her hands around the White Lotus' camp, receiving many strange looks from people she walked past, she realized that the day was coming when the Avatar would arrive at the camp. Knowing they would be from the Earth kingdom, Chi wondered what they would be like, and what their plans were for stopping the Crusaders.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:29 am
Ryu wore a cloak over his body and his head, to conceal his identity as the Avatar as he rides on his platypus-bear, Go. They were heading to the campsite where the White Lotus was, and that was where he would learn fire bending. He had heard that he was learning fire bending from the previous Avatar's son, Pin. As they push forward, Ryu glances around at the surroundings, which was mostly mountains and forest. Well, the Crusaders haven't come this far yet, which is good. The White Lotus must be keeping themselves concealed somehow. he thinks, as Go starts to slow down.  

TsukiyomiIkuto_Yoru

Sexy Gekko

11,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

brightsword0
Vice Captain

Versatile Paladin

12,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:34 am
Tsamma pulled on the reigns of his ostrich horse, turning it to face his companion. "We're almost at the White Lotus camp," he told him, as he adjusting the bo staff on his back, "I hope your ready for this."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:00 pm
"I'm ready." Ryn responds, sighing. "I just hope I can find someone who can help with my fire bending... I know some fire benders use anger as their fuel for bending, but... I don't get angry very easily. I know that Avatar Aang in the past had learned a new way to bend fire, but he says I should discover it for myself."  

TsukiyomiIkuto_Yoru

Sexy Gekko

11,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

brightsword0
Vice Captain

Versatile Paladin

12,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:17 pm
Tsamma smiled in response, turning his ostrich horse around. "Well you'd be surprised," he said, "I'm sure you'll find a decent firebending teacher. Come on. Let's get moving." With that, he spurred on his mount and continued heading toward the camp.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:46 pm
Chi continues to walk around the White Lotus base on her hands for a little while, then pushes on the ground, flipping herself on her feet. "Phew! Well, that exercise is done for now!" she says, before lifting her right leg straight up in the air. "Jeez, it's so boring here... Hurry up and get here, Avatar, I want to do some action..."  

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:56 am
Castor hops up from his seat on the porch, walking a little ways past Chi to look on to the roads and city. "Be careful what you wish for. It's not always the way you imagine it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:05 pm
"I know that. That's why I've been training myself here." Chi says, without moving herself from her position. "I think the only two things I'd have to worry about is them brainwashing me, or killing me. And there's no way I'll let them do either." She then puts her right leg down, and lifts her left leg straight up in the air.  

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:39 am
"Well I hope you don't let them close enough to try either of those things." Castor replied simply, watching a small caravan moving toward their enclave.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:10 am
Chi puts her left leg down, then flips herself to stand on her pointer fingers, bending one knee in. "Aww, but then how am I supposed to attack? I'm a martial artist, not a bender. I have to be close to them in order to fight."  

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:12 pm
"Once you know how to be close to them to attack, yet far enough to not let them defend. Then you will be unstoppable." replied the man cryptically, without looking back at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:15 pm
"I'm not stupid, you know." Chi says, flipping back to land on her feet. "Well, that was a good warm up. Now.. Let's see if we can find out when the Avatar is coming here."  

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:19 am
"Hmm... The avatar is probably in that caravan approaching, with the platypus bear." stated Castor, with a quisical expression due to the large animal. "Very inconspicuous..."  
UNC Forum Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff