Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Darkened Swords

Back to Guilds

A fun Bleach community with great semi-literate to literate roleplay and awesome people. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Arrancar, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo 

Reply Land of Lost Posts
The World of the Living Region 1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iGummi B a r e

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:26 am

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
HYEMI HATAKE
Commander of the Kido Corps
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Not paying any attention to his words, she focused on concentrating. As the cero exploded, she was hit and was sent away only to be stopped by him when he reappeared from behind. She watched as he raised his hands above, then immediately struck down. Moving her finger above, a barrier formed, making contact with his hand. "El Escudo." She then shunpoed away keeping a distance, only to be followed by him quickly. He quickly sent multiple barrages of punches towards her. She immediately drew her sword, and was struct by the first two strikes. however, she was able to defend herself from the rest of incoming attacks. Each strike made her feet crawl a few inches back each time. Easily blocking the attacks with the backside of her sword. As he then charged forward again, fasterthan before, she knew if she was struct, she would be sent flying crashing into the building behind her. However, as his hands were thrusted forward aiming for her, she slightly moved her fingers. From the air came six bars of light, coming down aiming for his wrists. If it didn't hit his wrist then she assumed it would strike his arms, momentarily immobilizing them. She then shunpoed past him, now behind him. She stretched out her right arm. "Sajo Sabaku." A chain of light fired towards Cormag. It started to encircle him, but there was still enough space between him and the chains before it closed in, causing it to bind and constrict him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:13 pm
User Image

Cormag De Ragnorock (Helios)

The Paladin

Son of the Exiled Lord

"I will end the bloodshed..."

He managed to pull his hands back just in time to avoid the six bars of light slamming on his wrists, the bars making a dull clang when they struck each other in the air, the chain though found its mark, wrapping around his body and doing its best to try to tighten fully around him. He kept his body hyper tense, pushing out against it with pure physical force to keep it from pushing his body against itself, his legs apart and his arm up, bent at the elbow upwards and away from each other, his hands clamped down into fists.

"Why...are you sticking with capturing kido? Have something you want to learn, or is it you are just unsure if anything but a direct hit will get you anywhere?"

He said with a determined smile crossing his lips as he forced his spirit energy outwards in all directions, growling as he did so, starting to break the chains almost right away though he was still held in place by them.

"Or...are you that you're afraid, must be...weak woman like you..."

He said, his smile becoming almost vicious, the rest of his face still hidden from sight, his eyes not showing any of the same emotion that his mouth was, the mask doing its job for hiding what his eyes were doing.

"...Even if it costs my life."

Dalaga Helios
Captain

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Anria1369

Desirable Genius

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:26 pm
"♪ I don't want to change the world...♪ "

Felicity Valentine

♥Banished Genius

User Image

♉☼Doll & Master♉☽

Theme song:♫Whispers In The Dark-Nightcore version♫

Flissy watched as Cormag had launched a Cero towards the Kido Captain and how the two seemed to be trying to strike and dodge but noticed the Kido Captain was on a more defensive approach and as much as she wanted to help Cormag something inside of her chose against it and looked around her for any other energy to become present as she thought that a Captain of the Shinigami would not walk around alone with this much Reitsu in the current area but none seemed to come.
"Strange, if Sun knew what she was doing then wouldn't she be punished as she is putting peoples lives in danger." She shakes her head before walking away from the fighting and begins to move the rubble aside searching for survivors of her little control issue. Lifting away the fragments of windows and buildings she manages to find a few people who are injured, but not dead.
"I see, perhaps i should speed this up a little bit as there could be more people deeper." She uses her "Tails" to begin splitting the large pieces of brick and mortar as other "Tails" lift out people in case of further damage to their fragile bodies. As she searches she continuously mumbles to herself allowing a green glow on the living survivors healing any wounds possible but most were superficial once finished. Her movements are swift as she moves from building to building recovering survivors and as time wears on she pulls the last person out that could possibly have been in the remaining building.
She then begins to build a small pile of those whom had lost their lives and says a few words of prayer before her needles and "Tails" begin to turn them into a pure dust allowing their spirits to be guided to their destinations before incinerating the dust to prevent any spoilage to the memories and bodies of the unfortunate. As she turns around she see's Cormag bound by chains and as she raises a hand in the thought of freeing him she frowns and lowers her hand.
"He does not need our help, he is stronger than he looks so we need not worry for now." She then rests herself on a chair fashioned from the rubble she could salvage her chin in her hand as she watched the two fighting.

"♪ I just want to make it colder.. I will not bow to you again♪ "

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:26 pm

User Image

HYEMI HATAKE
Captain of the Kido Corps

Hyemi watched what was happening with him, as he struggled to free himself from the chains. Using this time, she decided to come up with a strategy. His movements are that of a shinigami and hollow, he can use cero, but I can't distinguish his appearance. His mask covering his eyes must have something to do with it...Could he be a vizard?... Hyemi then though back recalling the name of the move he used, 'Fuego de la Luna.' She then recalled something. In the database, there was a notorious man the leader of Hueco Mundo before Aero, named Dalaga Helios. It was noted that Dalaga was able to use that move. ...What is he...

She replied to him. "I think its pretty obvious why I'm sticking to this method. It's common sense to be cautious when facing a new enemy. Not knowing their skills." She said calmly. As he continued, she replied back. "Afraid? Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." She tried to throw off her enemy by misleading him.

She then drew her sword again, and said, "Show them you shadow and light...Yin and Yang." With this her katana turned into a black katana, and at the edge of her hilt, a gray chain appeared. At the end of the gray chain, a white crescent shaped boomerang appeared. She started releasing her reiatsu, and a light blue color started to encircle her. She then pointed her black blade towards him, with the tip facing his body.
"Hiryu Gekizoku Shinten Raiho." From the tip of her sword fired a large blue mass of energy. However, it was different compared to the normal spell. It was larger, and coated in black reiatsu. It was the power of her zanpakuto's Yin attribute. With this attribute, it made her Hado spells deadlier, in terms of size, and destructive power. The black coat of reiatsu symbolized Yin's presence in the spell.
User Image

iGummi B a r e

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50

dbz_lalala

3,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:49 am
User Image

A Portal above the fighting opened with green flames and dark spiritual pressure raising from it, then as Ruth stepped out of it, the air turned dense for it was as if the world itself knew she was coming. She instantly felt much more powerful in this world, while her armor glowed dark green in the center of it which it was back to its normal undamaged formed, while the wounds underneath are still healing, she herself felt no pain. Once she took a step forward unleashing more spiritual pressure around her, as the green flames dance around her, an orb came beside her which held the Espada Lord Aero. "hmmm......I feel like destroying this world would be most amusing." she spoke outloud yet it was more to herself before she looked down, through the mask hidden under her hood, looking at the others she felt around her.

(was going to wait to post but couldn't lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:16 am
User Image
Takumi Uedo
[Squad 9][3rd Seat][Tama Kaminari]
"Thunder is good, thunder is impressive..."

This conflict had soldiers spread thin, the gotei 13 dispatching as many shinigami as that could to help during this time of war that the original job of the shinigami was being neglected; exorcising of souls. It wasn't a job that Takumi liked, he hadn't been sent on this kind of detail work since his years in the 11th division, when he wasn't even a seated member. He found it almost insulting that he would be sent to the world of the living to perform konso; Takumi wasn't one to disobey orders though, so he went.

Finally Takumi pinpointed the spiritual pressure that he'd been looking for. A cornered whole, about to be devoured by a lowly hollow. "Haven't seen such a weak hollow in a long time." Takumi grumbled to himself. "Shouldn't underestimate my opponent though, everyone knows how that'll turn out." He continued, reaching inside his robes and grabbing his zanpakuto. "Roll, Tama Kaminari!" Takumi called, releasing his tanto sized zanpakuto. The blade explodes into a miniature thunderstorm forming a large spiked club before solidifying into the released Tama Kaminari. "Kaminari bizu!" Takumi shouted, swinging Tama Kaminari and launching a ball of electricity from it at high speed toward the hollow, blasting it in half.

"Oh, well...okay." Takumi said to himself, expecting the hollow to fight back more. He resealed his zanpakuto and walked slowly over to the whole, assuring him of his safety the entire way. "You'll be okay, I'm not here to hurt you." He comforted, sheathing his tanto, and butting the whole's forehead with it's hilt. "Konso." Takumi mumbled as the whole faded into nothingness. Takumi stood up, preparing to depart from his mission and return to the soul society for a short time, but was abruptly interrupted by something more powerful.

"W..what?" Takumi struggled to say, looking up to see a number of enemies, and a captain, whose combined spiritual pressure felt like the sky had fallen on him. Why hadn't he noticed it before? It was unbearable. "I have...to get out."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hashtagihateit

Anria1369

Desirable Genius

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:45 am

Felicity Valentine

♥Banished Genius

User Image

♉☼Doll & Master♉☽

Flissy was growing bored as she watched the two fighting and as her "Tails" flickered a little she smirked. She had noticed the spiritual pressures which had entered the field and could also sense the presense of her biggest enemy but it was a very weak aura. The one who seemed to have his aura closest was very powerful but also within her eyesight was a shinigami. A weak one but perhaps a nuisance to the battle ahead of her. She would deal with the Sin later. She had deduced this by the energy radiating from them and the fact that Aero would not fall to many if any at all. Standing she turned away from the battle between Cormag and the Kido Captain and began to walk towards Takumi. Realising this was a new Shinigami she smirked to herself as he would not realise who she really was. Her "tail" pressed to her back making her seem unarmed at the time. There was no way from the distance between them there could be any chance he had seen due to the thinness of the wires and the shards.
She sonido's towards him before pausing and calls out.
"Whats a pretty young shinigami doing out here, you could be mortally wounded by that espada and Kido Captain." She smiles seemingly friendly towards him but this was, another person she could either destroy or protect.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:19 am
User Image
Takumi Uedo

Takumi was privy to the combatants involved, and felt that a third spirit energy had broken off and almost instantaneously made it's way toward the shinigami. He stood up from he crouched position, forcing himself to withstand the spiritual pressure in the atmosphere. He turned to the other, who'd spoken to him as if she was speaking to a child. Her reiatsu was thick and heavy, Takumi had to remain alert, this one wasn't someone to attack recklessly. His grip tightened around his zanpakuto. "I'm here on business, following orders." He explained, his eyes quickly looking between the battle at hand and the girl in front of him. "I'm not worried."

Hashtagihateit

Anria1369

Desirable Genius

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:09 pm

Felicity Valentine

♥Banished Genius

User Image

♉☼Doll & Master♉☽

Flissy smiles before shaking her head and her eyes dart back to the battle for a moment before returning them on the young man.
"I see but i would feel better if you did not witness this as Cormag is going pretty hard. I am not saying this to you to patronize you nor treat you as a child but to speak one shinigami to another almost." She smiles warmly to him before seamlessly moving to be right in front of him. She was very pretty up close and held a very gentle smile but her hand rested on her hip and the other by her side. She takes a deep breath before letting out a small yawn. "I will not ask again. I am barely a match for you but if i must fight then i shall." She grins slightly as her spirit pressure lowers for a moment before almost nulling itself. She was clever with hiding her true powers hence why her Shikai had not been sealed once more. She was just that witty but also it was to protect herself in case she was wounded.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image
Takumi Uedo

This woman was no shinigami. She was something different, and she had the gaul to say that they were at the same level, but he knew that the woman might as well have been a loose cannon, and he didn't want to cause an unnecessary discharge. Takumi tightened his grip on his tanto. "You said Shinigami to Shinigami, but you're not in the court." He said. Takumi kept his grip on his zanpakuto but tried his best to relax his stance, despite his large size, so that the other wouldn't perceive him as an immediate threat, he knew he would lose that fight. But he wasn't leaving just now, something was happening here, and he couldn't run away like a coward without at least knowing what was going on. "Who are you?"

Hashtagihateit

Dalaga Helios
Captain

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image

Cormag De Ragnorock (Helios)

The Paladin

Son of the Exiled Lord

"I will end the bloodshed..."

(Sorry ive been really busy these last few days x.x ill do my best to post every day sorry v.v)

Cormag's eye's went wide when he saw the attack coming, his mind working at a mile a minuet. He quickly shattered the chain around him but wasting no time knowing he could not get out of the way in time he drew his blade and brought it out in front of him. The blast slammed against his blade causing him to slide back, using his energy the best he could to keep it from going past his sword. He spoke through gritted teeth.

"R-raid the earth....TALOS!"

His spirit energy peaked causing the attack to dissipate, his blade transformed, the handle growing longer and the blade shorter, the blade extended slightly in two directions, becoming the head of what was now a sand colored battle axe. Runes were carved along the handle and the axe head, runes in a long forgotten and lost language which suddenly started glowing in a pattern that seemed only known by the blade itself, a few of them staying lit, the energy of his blade seeming to resonate with the captains. He looked up and saw the sinner, felt its corrupt energy and then looked back at the captain.

"Looks like we won't have much time, I guess I will have to finish you quickly."

He shouldered his blade but kept hold of it with his right hand, his left coming up to his face and pulling off the mask to reveal his soft yet determined green eyes, his pure white hair and the face that looked like the spitting image of his father. His hand then moved to the side dropping the mask and letting it fall toward the earth, where he could find it later if he chose to, next he opened the collar of his cloak, grabbing hold of it and pulling it off, tossing it into the air as well letting it fly with the wind. His upper body was bare, his hollow hole in the center of his chest on full display, his tattered pants which were almost to his knees now, was all that remained of his old espada uniform, luckily they were built in the feudal era style which allowed them to be fully adjustable at his hips so that they still fit. His feet were bare and black on the bottoms, an interesting clothing set for one who felt the way he did, obviously a hollow yet his energy was that of a shinigami but much more purely then any arrancar. He brought his blade off his shoulder, raising it slightly above his head and grabbing hold of its handle with both hands, vanishing by once again using his shunido appearing once more directly in front of the shinigami, no smile could be found on his face, or happiness in his eyes, as he brought down the axe head at the woman's head trying to cleave her body fully in half in one strike.

"...Even if it costs my life."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:00 pm
-l-l-l-l-Aero Diskence-l-l-l-l-
-Lord of Hueco Mundo-

"Men aren't prisoners of wars......"
"From the world of darkness I did let loose demons.....

User Image

As Ruth appeared in the chaotic and obliterated World of the Living, so did her orb containing Aero, still floating in midair in a sitting position with his eyes closed ignoring everything happening around him. He just sat there, when the orb stopped moving with Ruth, Aero opened his eyes looking around, the first two people he saw was two he never thought he would see again for a while, Felicity and Cormag. He stood up straight planting his feet on the bottom of the orb, he looked over at Ruth and then back down to Felicity then to Cormag. "Just wait, once I am out of here you will face death. You can damn well guarantee that." After he finished speaking he sat back down in midair closing his eyes once more, waiting for his opportunity to break free, in the mean time all he was worried about was allowing his spiritual pressure to build up and for his energy to return.

(s**t post I know >.>)

"...but prisoners of their own fate"
"...devils in the powers of scorpions to torment"

Aero Diskence

Unsealed Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200

iGummi B a r e

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:04 pm

User Image

HYEMI HATAKE
Captain of the Kido Corps

As the attack fired through, midway, she saw as an enormous spiritual pressure entered the fields. As the sinner appeared, he noticed that in his control was the Lord of Hueco Mundo, Aero. Hyemi eyes opened in disbelief. ...To be even able to defeat the leader of Hueco Mundo...These sinners are monsters.

Not knowing what happened, she eventually realized that her attack was negated. She saw as the man before her revealed himself finally, and even went to releasing his zanpakuto. She took note of his appearance, and went in a defensive position. As he took off his mask, her eyes widened. ...Can it be? ...No...I'm pretty sure he's dead...Then he must be his notorious son, Cormag...That face hasn't been seen since forever... Now knowing who her enemy was, it was pretty safe to assume that she had to all out just enough to be barely able to have a chance of beating him.

As he was done revealing his form, the next thing Hyemi knew was that Cormag was already before her. Her eyes widened. ...He's fast!... As his axe went down, she immediately placed her sword above her, her left hand on the hilt, and her right hand on the backside of the blade. As his axe made contact, a shockwave of energy sparked out, and Hyemi's feet slowly dug its way to the ground. Her hands started to wobble, as the force was too much for her. She started to sweat, and she clenched her teeth. She couldn't hold off much longer,

Stuttering, she said, "Yin and Yang Dragon Cannon..." Her black blade and white crescent boomerang started to emit black and white gas, and quickly shot towards the sky. In the sky, it formed into a black and white gas dragon, and from the mouth of the dragon, a beam of white and black started to form, charging up, aiming for them both.

Not knowing his current affiliation, she went on. "...I think we both know that this fight between us won't solve a thing, and there's more important matters to deal with now." She moved her eyes, looking at the sinner. She went on, "...Though, let's see what will happen next." She grinned. She couldn't keep clashing with him much longer, and she quietly whispered. "Fire." The dragon above them, fired its beam cannon. It was white and black, large, and wide, covering the large area they were in. The attack wouldn't harm her, but as for Cormag, if he got caught in the explosion, it would most likely do some damage.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:14 pm

Felicity Valentine

♥Banished Genius

User Image

♉☼Doll & Master♉☽

Flissy could sense his distrust but something else caught her attention. She could sense Lord Aero and as he spoke she could not help but burst into a fit of laughter. "Death Aero? You did not kill me last time we met and you never will kill me Aero because unlike you i have charisma and i have a sword that snaps..."She smirks at the other shinigami in front of her before turning her back to him and instantly her "Tail" opens up with dozens of Tungsten wire which flicker dangerously with her katana shards on the ends before she walks forwards one of her tails flicks close to Takumi before returning to her. She paid no heed to the moron in the orb and made a little wave motion to him.

(If the ninja wire is wrongly spelt then thats spelling from google.. Also as part of my post was voided by D's i have withdrawn most of it)  

Anria1369

Desirable Genius

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

dbz_lalala

3,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image

Ruth watched and listen to the world around her, the sweet chaotic sounds of fighting alerted whats around her, as a smirk crossed under her mask she tilted her head slightly at Aero "Death has already claimed me Espada Lord, no matter how powerful or weak a person is no one can get you out of there. Even if I died you'll be stuck in that orb, for I have done it before to another and he is still inside that orb, just he is an old bag of bones now." She laughed, with cruel intentions behind it. "I wonder how long can you watch while I create destruction upon your alley's and enemies. I might let you out so you can join in and fight me again but its too soon for that." Ruth looked out towards the fighting waiting for the right moment to attack which with her spirit inside growing restless it might happen very soon. She had begun collecting more data in watching the others attack each other, for she knew that was one way to slow down the need to create bloodshed.

(blah)  
Land of Lost Posts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces