Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The Puppet Master Awaits (Closed/Starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:09 pm
User Image

Tsuki Ongaku no Miko

Stand up and watch me break down, I won't surrender quietly, you really wanna make a scene...?

Tsuki glanced over to him, although not moving to turn all the way, she turned slightly to have her eyes lock into his. "Just here to explore. Humph, you don't know how many times I've heard that excuse." she snorted before turning back around. "But do go ahead and explore, although, I warn you about what lies ahead. Inside this house is a nightmare awaiting for you, if you choose to pursue it then the next time we meet it might be your last... That is, if you manage to get past the Others. However I wish you luck, because you will need it." she warned seriously. Turning around fully to be face to face with him. No room in her eyes for playing around. But Tsuki wanted to see him push through. She wanted him to succeed, almost.

But she wasn't here to get emotional with the intruder, but to warn him about what lies ahead and to convince him to turn back and never return. That was her duty whenever this happened. "Goodbye for now. Young Vaughn." she smiled towards him, before walking away and disappearing inside the darkness of the Manor. Going back to the room and blocking out any tracking abilities with her own powers. So that way she and the others in the room were concealed. But once she had closed the door and applied the spell, Kasai came rushing towards her. Hugging tightly on her waist and making sure she wasn't hurt, she smiled genuinely down at her little half breed befor eplanting a soft motherly kiss on top of his forehead and whispered, "May You Be Smiled Upon." in a melodic and warm soothing voice as he fell asleep in her arms. Placing him gently on the bed so that he wouldn't bother young Tiny. She then looked towards the two, "The intruder has been warned, shouldn't be long until he flees the Manor. I give him a week before he quits." she remarked, already taking her confident bet like the two usually do whenever this happened. Only her and Aril since they were the main two that were always called on to deal with these things.

♪‡… ((Not a problem... It gave me enough to think up an idea at least.)) …‡♪

Come on and show me what you mean, Are you ready? Get set, and quit now. Because now your playing my game.

I Am What You Have Created.

Cisala Elden

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:48 pm
User Image

Arilla "Aril" Karen

You better watch your back...

Vaughn watch as the girl walked off. How had she known his name? And who was this mysterious creature. He could not pull from her mind a name but he did not care because he would find it out one way or anouther. Sleep well young Tiny, and young Kasai He thought leaving the works in the young ones' minds telepathically before heading deeper into the manor to find his own place to rest.
Tiny gasped when she heard the stranger's voice in her head. She didnt know how he knew her name but his voice was gentle and reassuring. She desides to keep this from Aril hoping that Kasai would do the same with Tsuki and curled up in the bed next to her new friend and closed her eyes when Aril began to comb her fingers through the ratty mess known as the young half breed's hair. Wait! Keep talking with me for a little while. Just a little longer please... She said aiming her thoughts at the stranger's mind and smiled when she got a response...
Aril took hold of her 'daughter's' hand and kissed her palm before carefully getting off the bed so that she would not disturbs the two children. "I don't know Tsuki. My shadows are picking up signs of determination coming off of him. He has become curious and I believe he wishes to know more about you. Starting with your name." She said waggling her eyebrows suggestively at her friend. She was only poking fun at her friend though it was no lie when she said that the boy wished to know more about her.

... Because you never know what might come out of the shadows
{OOC: I just added Vaughn's here because it was rediculusly short XD ^_^*}
Layla Listressa

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:21 pm
User Image

Tsuki Ongaku no Miko

Stand up and watch me break down, I won't surrender quietly, you really wanna make a scene...?

Tsuki grinned at the Fairy, "Oh please. He'll be lucky to survive long enough to encounter me in person again." she snorted disbelievingly. Although she had another trick up her sleeve, one the most would not expect from a Siren. Nor a Priestess. She would appear in his dreams, but only as a shadow figure to keep her identity a secret, and find more about him. What she could use against him if the situation called for it.

Then glancing over to her sleeping half breed, a knot firmly on his eyebrows as he softly growled in his sleep. Wrapping his arms protectively but gently around the closest thing he could find which happened to be Tiny. It brought a small giggle to the Siren as she nudged her partner and pointed to the cute scene, "Look at that. You thinking what I'm thinking about the two?" she giggled innocently. With Kasai's face soon calming down more as he kept his protective little arms around the small half breed girl, it brought a warm and happy smile to her face and she thought of a phrase once told by an ancient Priestess whom she received her training from.

In the darkest of places, we still see the light.

♪‡… ((Not a problem...)) …‡♪

Come on and show me what you mean, Are you ready? Get set, and quit now. Because now your playing my game.

Cisala Elden

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:01 am
User Image

Vaughn Coppen

Do not underestimate me because I'm Human…

Vaughn smiled when the little girl asked him to stay a bit longer and resided that he would. After all she was just a little girl what was the worst she could do to his mind? Fine little one. But just this once... He told her as he curled up on the chair he found in an abandoned room and talked with her until she feel asleep. They had discussed trivial matters such as how their days were so far, and what they wanted to do later on. It was here that Vaughn found out that Tiny wanted nothing more the to have a child of her own and love it unlike what her mother did for her. Tiny? She feel asleep... Oh well. Goodnight child. Hevtold her as a smile spread across his face in the empty room. He took the chance to fall asleep himself.
He found himself in an empty white room. Well it wasn't really empty there was a shadow a few feet away from him standing tree patiently. "Hello?" He said his voice echoing in the room.

…because I'm not like any other you will ever meet

[{(O•O•C• )}]

Layla Listressa

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:35 am
User Image

Tsuki Ongaku no Miko

With a final farewell to the Fairy she made her way off, back towards the Master's room. "He is asleep my Master." she reported. Her voice void of any emotion as he nodded. "You know what you must do. Miko." he told her without looking towards her and she nodded obediently. Going over to the huge windows that the moonlight poured into. It was always a bloody red moon that shone here and so she cast her Dark Magic.

"Bloody Moon, Bloody Moon
Cast all into peril of your chaotic glow
Bloody Moon, Bloody Moon
I have given you my will now give me my reward
Bloody Moon
My eye was my payment now replace it with your power
Bloody Luna
Grant me the power of your chaos!
Grant me the power of the legendary Chaotic Eye of Bloodthirsty Luna!"

She then fell to her knees as her left eye shut and her right eye flashed open. Her head tilted up towards the bloody red fully moon, her eye and the moon in direct sight as now she was accessed into Dreamland. Going into Vaughn's dream with easy access. She appeared as a ghostly shadow, tall and lean with a hourglass figure. But her right eye was open and the only amount of detail other than her figure. "Why have you come here?" she asked. Her voice more mature and still feminine although it gave no idea that it was Tsuki at all.

♪‡… (()) …‡♪

Cisala Elden

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:43 am
User Image

Vaughn Coppen

"I have only come to investigate the manor. I have heard many stories about it and I wanted to see if they were true. Now I have a question for you..." Vaughn said listening to his voice echo though there were no walls for the sound to bounce off of. "Who are you? I know of your little friend Tiny and the one she calls Arilla. But she didn't tell that there was a someone with magic strong enough to enter the dreams of other." He said calmly reaching out with his mind gently as not to scare the figure away. Something about how the figure's mind was guarded seemed familiar but he could not place how this was"Have we met before? You mind guards are familiar..." He said quietly as he watched the figure carefully. Who, or what was this?

[{(O•O•C• )}]

Layla Listressa

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:45 am
User Image

Tsuki Ongaku no Miko

There was an echoing chuckle after he spoke, "No one comes into this Manor just to explore, and no one comes out alive either. Beware of the Master and his Subjects. You will awake soon, and that calls for me to go. We shall see each other again. Young Vaughn." she replied almost emotionlessly before her shadow figure was dissipating quickly.

♪‡… ((For the other rp we are doing, that layout took me fricken FOREVER to do.... Including the colors... But it was worth it. And sorry my post is short for this one... Brainfart.)) …‡♪

Cisala Elden

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:35 am
User Image

Vaughn Coppen

"We'll then I have proved that wrong. I only came to explore." Vaughn said stubbornly as the white began to fade to black. "Wait who is the Master? And who are his subjects? Wait you can't go yet! Do leave!" He yelled as his mind blanked and he woke up to the sun shining through the window. A small frown creased his brow as he looked around the room. "Damn. I didn't learn anything from that." He mumbled quietly as his eyes landed on a small figure in the doorway. He reached his mind out to the figure and smiled at what he discovered. "So your Tiny." He said with a light smile as the girl nodded and entered the room.

[{(O•O•C• Oh my god it took me an hour and a half to make mine because my damn phone kept erasing it! I was a lot better looking and had a lot more to it but I gave up and half assed it lD and it's fine love. Now don't mind Vaughn's post just yet I have to finish Aril's first~)}]

Layla Listressa

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:52 am
User Image

Tsuki Ongaku no Miko

When Vaughn awoke and Tsuki opened her left eye, touching lightly near her now closed right one, her silvery red blood seeping through as she groaned. The Miko had overdid it yet again as daylight was burning through her Magic. But she shut the large curtains and the Master awoke, scenting her blood as he silently licked it clean and she was forced to allow him. Because he held her still and swallowed every drop of her blood that fueled him more. Secretly it brought her shame, allowing for her injuries to be taken care of by the man of her demise and the fact she was too prideful and stubborn to admit that it was nice to have someone to want to keep her alive... Even if it was for the wrong reasons...

♪‡… ((Well it ended out pretty ^_^)) …‡♪

Cisala Elden

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:52 am
User Image

Arilla "Aril" Karen

"I wanted to meet you so I snuck out while Rilla, Kasai, and Tsuki were sleeping." Tiny said quietly as she stopped a few feet away from the mysterious man. She had never seen a Human before and now that she has she has concluded that thy rant much different in looks from other creatures. So why i my hate them so?
Aril woke up to a half empty bed. That's strange. Both of the children had been sleeping on her bed during the night and now there was only one. She sat up and looked to see who the child was. It was little Masai sons asleep. His arms looked empty without little Tiny nuzzled in them like last night. Speaking of which... "Where is Tiny?" She asked quietly before panic began to rise in her. "Where is Tiny!" She screamed before she began tearing up the room in search of her little girl. She retreated not putting a shadow on her that she could have used to track the child. "Tsuki! Tsuki might know where she is!" She said hopefully picking Kasai up of the bed and cradling his head at the crook of her neck before running out of her room in a panicked frenzy.

{OOC: }
Layla Listressa

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:22 pm
User Image

Tsuki Ongaku no Miko

Kasai awoke sharply when Tiny left his arms, and Aril's shriek nearly made his sensitive ears go deaf. "Arilla! You just past her!" he growled at her to gain her attention. Obviously if the little half breed wanted to sneak out, she could've done a better job hiding her scent. "Put me down and I can smell her. No need to bother Mother and her Master." he said to her, the last word almost a snarl but he composed himself. Wiggling out of the Fairy's grasp and landing on his feet, "Come along and follow me without a sound. I can track Tiny's scent since you just past it a few doors down." he beckoned for her to follow him. Acting too older than his age proved... But he was a Wolf, a natural Leader. That and he wanted this Fairy's shrieks to stop trying to make him deaf.

♪‡… (()) …‡♪

Cisala Elden

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:43 pm
User Image

Arilla "Aril" Karen

Aril was reluctant to let Kasai go. Who else would she hold onto if the child got out of her reach. Never the less she didn't try to stop him from wiggling out of her arms but then again she didnt exactly let him go either. She followed the rather mature child obediany not caring if she looked like a fool by following a child. She just wanted her Tiny back and she was gonnaa get her back. She opened the door to the room Kasai was talking about and was relieved to her Tiny's gentle laugh ringing through the room. She was less happy to see who she was with. "Why you low blood, their! How dare you kidnap a child in the middle of the night! I'm going to murder you. Then I'm going to go out and murder any who are related to you." She hissed menacingly as Tiny stood in front of the boy confusing the pure blooded Fairy.
"No." Tiny said trying to make her quiet voice a little louder avoiding both Aril, and Kasai's eyes. "Vaughn is my friend." She said with a light smile as she looked up into Arilla's bewildered eyes. The older woman seemed disturbed and that almost amused Tiny. "I snuck out in the middle of the night to come see Vaughn. He isn't bad like you all seem to believe he is." She said quietly, feeling Vaughn relax behind her when Aril stepped back a few inches.

{OOC: I think it looks kind of plain but oh well~ Also to answer your other question. Yes Priscilla is a Demon that's how she did the whole Sebastain-disappearing-before-your-eye/s-thing XD}
Layla Listressa

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:44 pm
User Image

Tsuki Ongaku no Miko

Kasai watched calmly, his more Elf side showing as he observed the information. Feeling Tsuki block his mind from the telepath sent him some comfort as he simply left. Wandering around and observing the area, wanting to memorize it just in case.

♪‡… (()) …‡♪

Cisala Elden

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:30 pm
User Image

Arilla "Aril" Karen

Aril felt the control over her emotions slipping as Tiny protected the Human. She was mad, confused, and upst all at once and her already unstable Fairie emotions were spiking leaving her immobile, and unresponsive to the rest of the world not even noticing when the little half-Fairie shove the Human.
Tiny noted with a small frown that Aril was lossing her control over herself. "Vaughn you have to get out of here. Go hide and open any curtain you come across." She whispered giving the boy a gentle shove to get him to move. She watched as the boy disappeared and turned back to her adoptive mother in time to catch the shadows wrapping around their master. This wasn't a good sign. She bolted for the door just barely getting out before she heard a blood curtailing scream wretch itself out of Aril's mouth. She took off running down the hall after Lasai's scent to get him out of this wing before it was taken over by shadows. "Kasai!" She called out catching sight of the boy and nearly crashed into him before coming to a stop. "Mama lost control of her emotions. We have to get out of this wing until she calms down or who knows what those shadows will do to us." She said panting wildly, as the sound of splintering wood, and breaking glass erupted through the hall. It was never a good thing to be around a Fairie when they lost control of themselves because their power took control of them and destroyed everything in its path. She didnt even hesitate in giving him a gentle shove before bolting down the ball a ways before turning back to make sure he followed. If he didnt she would have to force him to move herself.

{OOC: }
Layla Listressa

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:04 am
User Image

Tsuki Ongaku no Miko

The half breed simply shrugged at the little girl before nodding and following after her while keeping up the pace. Knowing the Master was already going to control Arilla by now.

Inside the Master's Quarters, Tsuki was fast asleep finally and he sat there with her at the other side of the bed. Until he felt Aril losing her temper and reluctantly decided to calm her down before she destroyed the Manor. "Arilla Karen! Calm down this instant and report back to your quarters NOW!!!" he commanded her through his telepathy towards her. However keeping his own mind guards up.

♪‡… (()) …‡♪

Cisala Elden

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas