This past year or so I have struggled to find my first job to maintain myself in between college courses. Luckily, after months of hoping, prayers at the alter and several outings around town I was able to secure my first job located 5 minutes away from my home (convenient, no?)

Before I started my job I preformed a bit of Dice Divination/Numerology and the results were....interesting. One number signified an entity in balance and set in a place but wanting to move on for something more. The second number signified a new beginning. So I was surprised such signs were given at this point in time.

During my own Litha/Summer solstice ritual I prayed and meditated on strengthening myself and hardening my resolve. Strangely enough, I actually felt something within me growing and I felt much stronger. The idea of weeks of work didn't seem daunting and although at the end of a 6-8 hour shift I am still tiered I remain eager to work again and earn my paycheck.

For some time I was always a little skeptical and unsure about A) If their were divine beings and B) if they actually were concerned about and helped us.

That night I received an astounding "YES" to both and feel I reached some kind of higher understanding.

So in the course of this past week or so these events have given some evidence and realization of what is in this great universe.