Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

ButterFlyCross89

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:58 pm
Hi I am Brittany I am 24 and in college to become a therapist or something of that nature. I am a child abuse survivor and want to help those who have been in a similar situation. I am a Christian. I am from Virginia. I am a gamer (rpg's). I love to read (romance novels mostly). I love to watch documentary's on history and just about anything else. I prefer old fashion that's conservative and old music like Elvis and frank sinatra. My avatar is my art, weather I make a random avi or if I am cosplaying it just my art. Anything else you want to know please don't hesitate to ask or message me.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:53 pm
My name is Rina. I'm 19 and am a Graphic Design major. I'm currently floating around everywhere, trying to find an idea of what I like about this site. I have a semi small idea of what I love about Gaia so far, let's see if that keeps growing. I like rping and art. If you ever want to chat feel free to private message me.  

Coffee Crema

Fallen Master

Lexibelle_Rayne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:19 am
Hi, my name is Lexibelle. I am 23 years old and I am new to the guild and gaia in general. I love meeting new people. I am constantly saying hi to everyone, and I like to see people happy and I like making people smile. ^_^ So feel free to talk to me. I won't run smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:50 pm
3nodding Join my quest! 3nodding
heart Things about me! heart
*22 years old
*I'm dyslexic
*Have ADHD
*OCD
*Auditory processing
*Hopeless romantic
*Career: Cosmologist
*Taken: 3-7.13 <3
Once I get a commision chair,
i'm going pastel goth.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart Favorites! heart
*Favorite band: A Day To Remember
*Favorite color:teal
*Favorite video game: Dead space series
*Favorite pokemon: Jolteon!
*Favorite food: Sea food
My Favorite Gaiains!

heart Contact! heart
FB | IG | Tumber | GT
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

a Clockwork Science

Kawaii Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:21 pm
Hi. I'm Amber. I'm not a new member of the guild, but it's been a very long time since I've been here, so I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself again.

I'm 26. I've been on Gaia for nearly 10 years. I used to have a lot of friends, but got out of Gaia for a good long while, and would like to make new friends. smile

I'm a graphic designer. I want to get a Master's degree in Art Therapy and work with children in a hospital setting. I'd really like to be a stay-at-home mom one day, though. People have given me a lot of flack about that goal in the past, but I really would like that...and I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to be one.

In my free time, I make handmade cards and knit. I knit stuffed monsters. I've never knit anything "regular" like a scarf. I hope to get into handbags soon.

I really like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I collect the larger plastic figures. I've recently gotten into playing the collectible card game. It's really fun. I got My Little Pony Monopoly for Christmas.

Let's see... some fun random facts: I have one tattoo (that I designed myself), and at one point I had 13 body piercings. I now only have two earrings in each ear. Professional life kinda got in the way of having a lot of piercings. I do have 00 gauges, though. I have short hair. I had really long hair until I was 18. I cut my own hair.

Oh, and I'm very into steampunk.

And...Like I said, I'm looking to make some new friends, so if you're up for it, PM me and let's chat. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:18 am
Hello there, I'm Lyre! c: I'm a 22 year old college student finishing up my undergrad in Psychology. After that, I'm hoping to go on to graduate school to get a Master's in Social Work so that I can do counseling in a clinic type setting, or maybe in private practice later on.

Aside from psychology, I'm interested in a lot of things, like cultural anthropology, sociology, gender studies, special education, world religions and spirituality, anime and manga, comic books and web comics, video games, rock music, electronic dance music, and stuff like that.

Some of my hobbies include reading (whether it's fantasy, sci fi, horror, suspense, psychological thriller, or classic literature), writing every now and then, drawing (semi-realistic and stylized), and exploring the city with my friends and my boyfriend to see the various historical and cultural (and sometimes paranormal, if one of the places is supposedly haunted, like many places in my city supposedly are, haha) sites there are to see and hang out at. ouob  

Rinzler_TM

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

sccl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:40 am
Hello Pretties! biggrin im from philippines smile my name is Shekinah but you can call me "Shekie" for short biggrin im 19 of age, though, still loves to socialize with every kind of people worldwide through here smile hmmm. i "LOVE" to cook, im still studying, im taking Culinary Arts, where you can learn to cook all kinds of cuisines smile and like most of you girls, i love playing guitar too biggrin dont be afraid to ask some question about me biggrin i really love to know all of you as much as i can biggrin God bless!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:29 am
Hello! My name is Ai Tobi Mimi, but you cane call me "Ai", "A", "Tobi", or "Mimi" I just joined the guild and I am so excited to get all into the fun stuff! ^^ I am also new to Gaia, so I like to make friends!

Ai Tobi Mimi

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:27 pm
Hey, My name is Angel, though on gaia , most people call me Nyan and in RL, its Mika because of my second name. Im sixteen and I love love. I love matchmaking and being flirted with...I hate being in relationships. I love horses and coffee, and I speak Spanish fluently in-case any of you need some Spanish help, I don't mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:23 pm
Haii!~ cat_smile Most people call me Usagi, Usa-chan, or Creamy. I am 13, but I am a fully capable human being, too. cat_wink I'm working on being more outgoing, as irl, I am really shy. Most of the time I'm procrastinating on the internet. cat_sweatdrop But, when I'm not here, I'm watching anime, reading manga, and doing cutesy things!~ I guess look to my profile if your interested? Or send me a message... emotion_bigheart  

creamy-desu

soft hydrangea

Stellar Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:08 pm
Hi, my name is Hanako. I never introduce myself with my real name so, Just call me Hana, Han, Koko, kyoko, Okon, or just "You" idk. lol
It's hard to introduce myself since I can be your best friend and like be sweet and nice one day, then get put in a bad mood. some times I show my mood in my avatar, though it's hard since I have a lot more girly stuff right now. xd I'm 16, I've been on gaia since I was 9. So 7 years. I love cute and horror items. The two extremes bby. I love love love drawing and reading manga and watching anime. Though, I do perfer manga over anything. I tend to stick with comedy, romance, school life, horror and yaoi. I just happen to be white, and a minority at my school. life sucks, so much ghetto in my life. [jkjk] I joke around a lot and will rabble on like this cause I try to hard. I'm really anti-social, and spend the time I'm not at school here, vending and waisting my life away. If you ever want to know what manga or anime I know hit me up a PM. lol

Please, please please please. If I EVER offend you in any way PLEASE tell me so I can make sure not to do it ever again and apologize.

I might fix this up a bit later.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:15 pm
Hello My name is Nesha, I'm from U.S. Delaware. Im a student in college. I just turned 20 biggrin biggrin !! [yesterday], and i love meeting new people! lol  

lovely_nesh

Hilarious Friend

4,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Arya Hghar

Wily Trickster

27,700 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:35 pm
I wanted to say hello to everyone, and thank you for accepting me into the guild.
I was formerly on Gaia as MistressGemini, and I am waiting for her to be reactivated. I logged on much more recent than it shows on the profile, so I am not sure what the heck is going on with gaia.

I am looking forward to meeting other members, and I submitted a request to join the facebook group just now.

Sorry this took me a few days to post here, but I have had a sick daughter and my time has been limited.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:27 am
Hi, Im gabby! I made my account a few days ago and I am so honored you accepted me into your guild! It's always good to know you have friends to turn to if you need help! Anyway, I'm 21,and I spend most of my time working or in front of a computer screen! I love music, so if you find a new track you want to share, I'm your girl!  

Gawjuzgabby

Shy Friend

6,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers