Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Little Piece of Heaven ♥ LBT Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

A safe place for LBT girls to just talk, make friends and hang out. 

Tags: girls only, bisexual, lesbian, transgender, hangout 

Reply ♥ Calliope's Pavilion [Roleplay]
~*Cloud Nine*~ A hangout for the guild's little angels 0:-D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which needs boots the most? ((see link at end of first post))
Octopus
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
Hedgehog
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
Pig
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Elephant
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
Platypus
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Capybara
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 34

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:29 pm
AgentShiny
Naioka
AgentShiny
Naioka
AgentShiny

-Shiny changed quickly into a light robe since she planned on a very long bath later and sat down to munch- I think I'll just make it less savage. Yeah...the repairs would be difficult to do by myself...

You okay dear? -Shiny asked Nai with concern before piling the waffles n bacon-

*Barely catching a glimpse of Shiny's naked body between bites of pastry, Nai frowns*

No, I wanted to see more that that

(∩▂∩);;

*She smiles again and this time, falls to the ground from the pain, clutching her head.*

OW!

*She pretends to be alright, stands up and passes out from the pain smacking against the stone floor*

-Shiny rushes to Nai and picks her up, gently setting her down on the bed and sits next to her til she comes to. She sends Kira to go get one of the handmaidens to call for the castle doctor-

-Shiny gently ran her fingers through Nai's hair, munching her mountain of bacon next to her. She wondered what had happened to cause her to pass out like that...-

*Unable to perceive anything except the smell of bacon, Nai groans and shakes violently. She is beginning to think that whatever disease that frost troll had she caught. After all, she was showered in it's blood and she has open wounds*

Bacon?

*Nai takes a few more desperate bites of maple syrup soaked bacon and lays her head down, wishing someone would carry her to the warm baths. The amulet around her neck becomes cloudy and turns a shade of heliotrope*

-Shiny soon sighed- I'm gonna head to the baths soon, would you like to join me? I've never seen the amulet turn that color though...what's going on?

*Kira runs back into the room with on the handmaids. She smelled bacon... Then quickly grabbed a few pieces. Who knows how long they'd last. She looks at Shiny and Nai.*

"Bath?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:12 pm
AgentShiny
Naioka
AgentShiny
Naioka
AgentShiny

-Shiny changed quickly into a light robe since she planned on a very long bath later and sat down to munch- I think I'll just make it less savage. Yeah...the repairs would be difficult to do by myself...

*Barely catching a glimpse of Shiny's naked body between bites of pastry, Nai frowns*

(∩▂∩);;

*She smiles again and this time, falls to the ground from the pain, clutching her head.*

OW!

*She pretends to be alright, stands up and passes out from the pain smacking against the stone floor*

-Shiny rushes to Nai and picks her up, gently setting her down on the bed and sits next to her til she comes to. She sends Kira to go get one of the handmaidens to call for the castle doctor-

-Shiny gently ran her fingers through Nai's hair, munching her mountain of bacon next to her. She wondered what had happened to cause her to pass out like that...-

*Unable to perceive anything except the smell of bacon, Nai groans and shakes violently. She is beginning to think that whatever disease that frost troll had she caught. After all, she was showered in it's blood and she has open wounds*

Bacon?

*Nai takes a few more desperate bites of maple syrup soaked bacon and lays her head down, wishing someone would carry her to the warm baths. The amulet around her neck becomes cloudy and turns a shade of heliotrope*

-Shiny soon sighed- I'm gonna head to the baths soon, would you like to join me? I've never seen the amulet turn that color though...what's going on?

That's sounds great! *The amulet is a pure, deep red again but as she smiles the amulet discolors and her head pulses with evil energy. She clutches her head with both hands*

I-I don't know. . . I think it's some sort of prion. A misfolded protein that effects the brain. . . kinda like mad cow - - - *She stutters and breaks down. the demonic color of the amulet flickering*

CONSUME

*The amulet turns red again and Nai returns*

O-OW! What is happening to me!?

*She begs Shiny and Adela to take her to the baths with haste. She asks for menthol and eucalyptus oils*

My head...

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:14 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira

*Kira runs back into the room with on the handmaids. She smelled bacon... Then quickly grabbed a few pieces. Who knows how long they'd last. She looks at Shiny and Nai.*

"Bath?"

Nai scarfs down more bacon like a hungry frost troll

emotion_omnomnom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:02 pm
Naioka
ShiningStar KiraKira

"Bath?"

Nai scarfs down more bacon like a hungry frost troll

emotion_omnomnom

*Kira giggles at Nai's antics and begins to do the same. No bacon shall make it alive MUAHAHAHAH!  

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:22 pm
Naioka
AgentShiny
Naioka
AgentShiny
Naioka
AgentShiny

(∩▂∩);;

OW!

Bacon?

That's sounds great! *The amulet is a pure, deep red again but as she smiles the amulet discolors and her head pulses with evil energy. She clutches her head with both hands*

I-I don't know. . . I think it's some sort of prion. A misfolded protein that effects the brain. . . kinda like mad cow - - - *She stutters and breaks down. the demonic color of the amulet flickering*

CONSUME

*She begs Shiny and Adela to take her to the baths with haste. She asks for menthol and eucalyptus oils*

My head...

That shouldn't happen, not with the pendant.
-Shiny looked at Nai concerned-
Remember the crazy things I've fought before, how I always bounced back from it? Cmon, let's get you to the baths and see if we can't draw it out of you. -Shiny picked up Nai and carried her to the baths-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:22 am
AgentShiny
Naioka
AgentShiny
Naioka
AgentShiny

Bacon?

CONSUME

My head...

Remember the crazy things I've fought before, how I always bounced back from it? Cmon, let's get you to the baths and see if we can't draw it out of you. -Shiny picked up Nai and carried her to the baths-

*Nai slips out of her clothes and into the water. She removes the pendant and places it on the side of the bath on the stones*

Ahhh``

*Relaxing and breathing, she floats a bit on her back, inhaling the aromatic vapors*

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:03 pm
Naioka
AgentShiny

*Nai slips out of her clothes and into the water. She removes the pendant and places it on the side of the bath on the stones*

Ahhh``

*Relaxing and breathing, she floats a bit on her back, inhaling the aromatic vapors*

-Shiny takes her robe off and settles into the bath, hissing because of her open wounds and is worrying quietly about Nai-

Feel better? -Shiny asked quietly-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:43 pm
Kira finds herself wondering around... lost. She wanted to go take a bath. Problem is, she can't find one in this maze of hallways...  

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:20 pm
AgentShiny

-Shiny takes her robe off and settles into the bath, hissing because of her open wounds and is worrying quietly about Nai-

ShiningStar KiraKira
Kira finds herself wondering around... lost. She wanted to go take a bath. Problem is, she can't find one in this maze of hallways...

*realizing that they forgot all about Kira, Nai sits up in amongst the bubbles suddenly and calls to Adela*

Please, show Kira to our bath, I do believe I was quite rude after (and possibly during) the meal.

*Nai settles back in and looks up at the night sky sighing heavily*

I feel better but something's wrong. . .

*She winces as her head pounds, and notices Shiny's hissing*

Are you okay?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:43 pm
Naioka
AgentShiny

ShiningStar KiraKira

*realizing that they forgot all about Kira, Nai sits up in amongst the bubbles suddenly and calls to Adela*

Please, show Kira to our bath, I do believe I was quite rude after (and possibly during) the meal.

*Nai settles back in and looks up at the night sky sighing heavily*

I feel better but something's wrong. . .

*She winces as her head pounds, and notices Shiny's hissing*

Are you okay?

-Shiny looked over at Nai- Hot water on an open wound, pretty sure you'd wince at first. What wrong? -she asked Nai concerned-  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
AgentShiny

ShiningStar KiraKira

*Nai comes to after a long and well needed soak to find Adela singing in her clear angelic voice at the stars. Groaning and lifting herself out of the bath, she gets very dizzy and slumps back down. Adela rushes over with a fluffy white, cloud-like towel and helps Nai out of the bath.*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:08 am
Naioka
AgentShiny

ShiningStar KiraKira

*Nai comes to after a long and well needed soak to find Adela singing in her clear angelic voice at the stars. Groaning and lifting herself out of the bath, she gets very dizzy and slumps back down. Adela rushes over with a fluffy white, cloud-like towel and helps Nai out of the bath.*

-Shiny was out in the garden laying under a tree watching the clouds-  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:00 am
AgentShiny
Naioka
AgentShiny

ShiningStar KiraKira

*Nai is helped up to the tower by Adela and looks out the window to see Shiny swishing her tail under a tree, pondering as she often does*

Wonder what she's thinking about....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:27 am
Naioka
AgentShiny
Naioka
AgentShiny

ShiningStar KiraKira

*Nai is helped up to the tower by Adela and looks out the window to see Shiny swishing her tail under a tree, pondering as she often does*

Wonder what she's thinking about....

-Shiny stretched and watched the clouds and all the shapes they formed trying to clear her mind of recent events-

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
♥ Calliope's Pavilion [Roleplay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers