Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Little Piece of Heaven ♥ LBT Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

A safe place for LBT girls to just talk, make friends and hang out. 

Tags: girls only, bisexual, lesbian, transgender, hangout 

Reply ♥ Calliope's Pavilion [Roleplay]
~*Cloud Nine*~ A hangout for the guild's little angels 0:-D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which needs boots the most? ((see link at end of first post))
Octopus
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
Hedgehog
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
Pig
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Elephant
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
Platypus
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Capybara
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 34

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:30 am
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
-Shiny smirks and playfully pokes Nai in the side- Sounds like an adventure, why not?
*Nai squeaks a bit but smiles at Shiny cunningly.* I'll get you back for that. You just wait. *she goes to tell one of the angel servants to have drinks, towels and bath oils brought out the the baths*
-Shiny smiles and purrs- You liked it
Yeah? What about it? I'll still get choo back! *She grabs Shiny by the hand and drags her out through the hallway and out onto the yards* Oh... wait... *she goes back to the bar and downs her drink in one go , quickly changes while no one is around, and rushes over to the baths, past Shiny and dives in headfirst.
-Shiny smiles and laughs quietly to herself as she sneaks up behind Nai and whispers softly in her ear- Boo
*Nai freaks, spilling her drink and flailing her arms in the water* YOu! *she wraps her arms around Shiny's neck and pulls her into the water*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:38 am
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
-Shiny smirks and playfully pokes Nai in the side- Sounds like an adventure, why not?
*Nai squeaks a bit but smiles at Shiny cunningly.* I'll get you back for that. You just wait. *she goes to tell one of the angel servants to have drinks, towels and bath oils brought out the the baths*
Yeah? What about it? I'll still get choo back! *She grabs Shiny by the hand and drags her out through the hallway and out onto the yards* Oh... wait... *she goes back to the bar and downs her drink in one go , quickly changes while no one is around, and rushes over to the baths, past Shiny and dives in headfirst.
-Shiny smiles and laughs quietly to herself as she sneaks up behind Nai and whispers softly in her ear- Boo
*Nai freaks, spilling her drink and flailing her arms in the water* YOu! *she wraps her arms around Shiny's neck and pulls her into the water*
-clings onto Nai until she right herself to sitting in the water and lets go slightly shaking- Has Shiny ever told you she can't swim and doesn't like deep water?  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:48 am
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
-clings onto Nai until she right herself to sitting in the water and lets go slightly shaking- Has Shiny ever told you she can't swim and doesn't like deep water?
It's not deep! Naioka pulls Shiny over to the shallow end, opposite of where she dove it* Look! *she stands and grabs some lavender bath oil, turning up the heat in the bath and activating bubbles* You okay? *Naioka pours some oil into the water near Shiny* Here, aromatherapy will help you relax. Do you like eucalyptus better?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:52 am
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
It's not deep! Naioka pulls Shiny over to the shallow end, opposite of where she dove it* Look! *she stands and grabs some lavender bath oil, turning up the heat in the bath and activating bubbles* You okay? *Naioka pours some oil into the water near Shiny* Here, aromatherapy will help you relax. Do you like eucalyptus better?
-Shiny sits and leans back against the side and looks up at Nai- I'll be fine, I just hate it when people find out about that...always got made fun of for it  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:55 am
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
-Shiny sits and leans back against the side and looks up at Nai- I'll be fine, I just hate it when people find out about that...always got made fun of for it
There are a lot more people than you would think that can't swim. Plenty of people just simply never learned. I'll protect you! *she swims to Shiny with the eucalyptus and adds it to the water, sitting on a wooden bench submersed in the water along the sides of the bath* Come here! *she pats the seat*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:00 am
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
There are a lot more people than you would think that can't swim. Plenty of people just simply never learned. I'll protect you! *she swims to Shiny with the eucalyptus and adds it to the water, sitting on a wooden bench submersed in the water along the sides of the bath* Come here! *she pats the seat*
-sits next to Nai and looks at her quietly- There's another part to not learning for me...something that happened when I was a tiny baby  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:03 am
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
-sits next to Nai and looks at her quietly- There's another part to not learning for me...something that happened when I was a tiny baby
*Nai tilts her head and her ears twitch* What Shiny? You can tell me *she puts some massage oil on her hands and begins rubbing Shiny's shoulder, anticipating something stressful*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:26 am
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
*Nai tilts her head and her ears twitch* What Shiny? You can tell me *she puts some massage oil on her hands and begins rubbing Shiny's shoulder, anticipating something stressful*
-Shiny's eyes seem to get distant and confused- I've only ever been told this story but when I my family moved back here after I was born I was about 6 months or so. We lived in a tent by the river just outside of town and my dad and my brother went to go fishing on this little inlet in the river and I followed them. They waded through the water and they lost track of me when they reached the other side. My brother was looking around frantically for me and he saw me floating down the river. I wasn't moving or breathing at all until he ran over and picked me up. Then I started crying and screaming. He figured what had happened was I got swept away by the current and floated around the inlet and came floating back down the river. I don't remember any of this...-sighs and looks over at Nai-  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:28 am
Oh my god Shiny! That's pretty traumatic. You were only six months old?!?! You could have died! *Nai wraps her arms around Shiny, covered in suds* Noooo my Shiny.... *she closes her eyes and squeezes Shiny with all her strength*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:34 am
Naioka
Oh my god Shiny! That's pretty traumatic. You were only six months old?!?! You could have died! *Nai wraps her arms around Shiny, covered in suds* Noooo my Shiny.... *she closes her eyes and squeezes Shiny with all her strength*

-lays my head on Nai's shoulder and closes my eyes- I owe my life to my brother regardless of how much I hate him  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:35 am
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

-lays my head on Nai's shoulder and closes my eyes- I owe my life to my brother regardless of how much I hate him
Don't you think maybe it was irresponsible of them to let a 6 month old child follow them around a river? *I wash the part of your hair that is in the water slowly and methodically as if meditating*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:37 am
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

Don't you think maybe it was irresponsible of them to let a 6 month old child follow them around a river? *I wash the part of your hair that is in the water slowly and methodically as if meditating*

-sighs- The men in my family are idiots. In fact I've noticed that's a common trait for men in general  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:44 am
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

-sighs- The men in my family are idiots. In fact I've noticed that's a common trait for men in general
*laughs for quite a while before recovering* No s**t? I had barely noticed. That's why there's a guild like this right? *still chuckling, she rinses Shiny's awesome cyan hair*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:50 am
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

*laughs for quite a while before recovering* No s**t? I had barely noticed. That's why there's a guild like this right? *still chuckling, she rinses Shiny's awesome cyan hair*

-looks at you quietly- I don't understand it...  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:53 am
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka

-looks at you quietly- I don't understand it...
Boys are infected with cooties and we must not catch them *she says in a baby voice* My Shiny needs a cootie shot *Nai bites Shiny's neck relatively hard* ≡^.^≡

♥ Calliope's Pavilion [Roleplay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff