Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
The Apartment of Matthew Nix Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:24 am
neodrac54

Silent Saffron

User Image

Em leaned against the wall. She thought about the dream she just had, grabbing the quilt she wrapped it around her. Looking towards the door, she kept silent not wanting to walk into the other room. Fear was in her eyes, she was afraid to see if Aoi and Matt were really gone. "It's just a dream.. It's just a dream" She said silently as she went back onto the top of the bed, to lie down and think. 'Buck up Em's! You can't just let your dreams control you. After all it was just a dream, and not even real at all' Encouraging herself to just forget about the dream and be her normal self, she folded the quilt neatly, then opened the door to go join the others. She wasn't as tired anymore, as she was before anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:46 pm
мαттнεω
waterbender

User Image

❝Water always flows downhill. So does my love...❞

"I'm sure you're a wonderful bender. You just need a little more practice." He chuckled to himself. "As do I." Matthew heard the door open and looked towards his bedroom. He smiled at Em.
"Did you have a fine nap?"

❝... are you prepared for a flood? You better build an ark.❞

Jabbbberwokiiii

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:04 pm
neodrac54

Silent Saffron

User Image

Em looked towards Matt and Aoi. Relief went through her body. 'It was just a dream'She thought thankful that they weren't dead or wounded. Hearing Matt's question she nodded. "Oh yeah thanks" She said as she took a seat next to them, putting her arms over her head leaning against the couch.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image

"Yes, but with bending, you can always train a little more, or practice a little more." She smiled, before glancing towards Aoi. She seemed a little off when she first came back into the room, before relaxing again. Odd... Oh well. Aoi wouldn't pressure the girl for her problems.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:35 pm
neodrac54

Silent Saffron

User Image

Em started to look up into the ceiling, she was starting to get a bit thirsty. "Hey Matt. Could I go get some water?" She asked him politely.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:58 pm
мαттнεω
waterbender

User Image

Matthew looked to Em and smiled. "Of course." There was a glass sitting on the counter and he moved his hand to point at the faucet. He turned his palm up and raised his hand, water flowing out of the faucet and slowly moving with his hand to the cup. He hovered it above the glass and slowly poured it.
"There you are Em." He smiled like a child and sipped his own water. "I try to practice my bending whenever I can, no matter how small the task is."

Jabbbberwokiiii

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:15 pm
neodrac54

Silent Saffron

User Image

Em smiled towards Matt. "Thanks Matt" She said taking a sip as she took a sip of it. Seeing his childish smile she could help but smile back. Nodding towards him listening, as she looked into her water wondering what it would be like to water bend.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:27 pm
мαттнεω
waterbender

User Image

Matthew noticed Em staring at the water glass and pointed his finger at it. With a quick flick, a small splash of water leaped from the glass and hit Em on the nose. He laughed slightly and put his hands around his glass. "Sorry, I just couldn't help it." He ran his finger around the rim of his glass. "I just enjoy water bending."

Jabbbberwokiiii

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:42 pm
neodrac54

Silent Saffron

User Image

Em laughed a bit as she shook her nose of the water. "No worries Matt" She said as she continued to laugh. "But just wait til you're on my turf" Winking towards him knowing she was just kidding.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:50 pm
мαттнεω
waterbender

User Image

Matthew rose an eyebrow. "Your turf, quite literally." He took a drink and put his hand on his hip. He felt the bracelet in his pocket again and fumbled with it, making sure it was hidden. He looked back between the two and smiled nervously.
"Actually Em, I'd like to take you up on that offer. Let's go fight... well... practice."

Jabbbberwokiiii

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:19 pm
neodrac54

Silent Saffron

User Image

Em smirked. "A practice fight?.. You're speakin' my language" Smiling at him, she took off her bronze knuckles. She didn't want to seriously hurt him, however she did want to fight him with his water bending. "I'm in" Putting her hand weapons into her pockets.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:16 pm
мαттнεω
waterbender

User Image

Matthew's eyes opened wide as he watched Em take off her bronze knuckles.Thank goodness she isn't going to use those. He stood up, held up a finger to signal for her to wait, and went into his room. Opening the closet, he grabbed a backpack-like bag and threw it on his back. There was a decent amount of water in there for him to use while they were out.
Matthew went back into the dining room and looked to Aoi. "Join us if you'd like, Aoi. If not, you can use my house to whatever your needs may be." He grabbed Em's hand and lead her to the door. "Let's go!"

[Exit to Republic City Streets]  

Jabbbberwokiiii

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:20 pm
neodrac54

Silent Saffron

User Image

"This'll be awesome. See ya later Aoi" Then she was dragged out the door by Matt.

(Exit to Republic City Streets)  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image

Aoi chuckled, grabbing her staff and running after them. She had to see this, and if she was lucky, she'd get to spar too.

[Exit to Republic City Streets]  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Residential Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers