Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
Hi guys... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:14 am
Apologies for not getting on much. How are things?

An update on me: still working a shitty job, but not getting so many hours lately, spending a lot of time playing computer games, oh, and I've gained a lot of weight. I'm no longer a small for tshirts, but an extra large smile

You lot doing alright? I see a few new faces here.
I'm going to try to get on a little more and have to ask a few of you something, but I'll tell you about that later.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:18 am
Well, it's good to see you again, even though we barely spoke at all. Life is priority number one and all.  

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:24 pm
I'm not sure about that smiley face, nips. Are you happy to gain all that weight? xd

I'm doing well enough. I work as a second grade teacher now, writing on the side. Next week will be my one year anniversary with my girlfriend, and she'll be visiting me for Memorial Day weekend. So that's exciting.

Obviously, a lot of ups and downs with my mental state...but I think I'm going to be okay. More than okay, even. smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:51 am
Oral: Unfortunately I have to disagree with that last sentence. Cake is priority one, life is a close second, but cake comes first. biggrin

Reeves: Good for you. Sounds like you're doing alright, kudos. And the weight thing... I'm glad I put some on, God knows I needed to, but now I need to lose some. I look like I'm pregnant.  

cheesy nipples

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:01 am
Cake? Bah. Pie comes before cake, everyone knows that. Cake is a sad excuse for a dessert, so much of that volume is air! And frosting. But air! Pie is dense and so much better.

I honestly wish I could lose all of this weight I have. Being this heavy really does suck. But gaining weight when you need it is also pretty healthy so long as you... don't end up like you are now, looking pregnant. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:10 am
It's weird, I look weird. I have this massive belly that looks like I'm ready to drop a kid any moment, but my arms, chest and legs still look really skinny.  

cheesy nipples

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:22 am
This mental image. I'm laughing too hard to concentrate on a witty response. Forgive me? rofl  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:42 am
Nothing to forgive. I look like Gollum if he had a massive belly. Plus the fact my hair is getting long now, so I could be mistaken for a girl from the side, or back, I'm waiting for someone to ask when I'm due.  

cheesy nipples

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:23 pm
Heavy people unite! I'm pretty bulky myself. Not bad, but it's pretty much everywhere on my body. So I look stout or stocky or whatever word you describe.

Also, sorry, nips, I'm going to have to agree with Oral Steering Wheel: Pie conquers cake.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:21 am
Reeves
Heavy people unite! I'm pretty bulky myself. Not bad, but it's pretty much everywhere on my body. So I look stout or stocky or whatever word you describe.

Also, sorry, nips, I'm going to have to agree with Oral Steering Wheel: Pie conquers cake.

Well, we don't have many pies. I can only think of apple and shepards that are readily available... unless you count chicken pies too.
So cake is still the winner for me.... unless there's donuts.  

cheesy nipples

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:48 am
The only acceptable cakes are cheesecake or cake doughnuts. Anything else is light, fluffy, and totally can't hold up to a strong appetite.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:14 am
Oral Steering Wheel
The only acceptable cakes are cheesecake or cake doughnuts. Anything else is light, fluffy, and totally can't hold up to a strong appetite.

But there are so many different types. So many different flavors. It doesn't need to be filling. It's cake, light fluffy and so good.  

cheesy nipples

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:34 am
And yet dozens of different pies as well, meat pies, cream pies, fruit pies and some flat out amazing pies. Cake? Oh. Uhhh... chocolate? Maybe a bit of orange spice? Come on. Variety is key, and most cake ends up being the same anyway. Frosting isn't very good in large amounts, either.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:00 pm
Oral Steering Wheel
And yet dozens of different pies as well, meat pies, cream pies, fruit pies and some flat out amazing pies. Cake? Oh. Uhhh... chocolate? Maybe a bit of orange spice? Come on. Variety is key, and most cake ends up being the same anyway. Frosting isn't very good in large amounts, either.

Now hang on a minute.
I'll let you get away with saying pie is better than cake... But never, ever dish the frosting!  

cheesy nipples

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:08 pm
You don't need frosting to make it good, if what it is is already good. Adding more to cover it up and smother everything is a way of hiding something else that isn't near as good. The frosting hides the truth, because the cake is a lie.  
The Barely-Knowns

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff