[CLOSED] Officer Jay Xanxus - Belvanue Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nexas45

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:01 pm
Geren laughed a lot at Jay's joke. This definitely showed that he was no longer sober and Geren knew this. "Oh, I'm sorry if I'm being obnoxious; it's just the booze kicking in." Even though he knew that it would only make him more drunk, Geren drank another swig of his wine.

"The only reason I ask about the portal is because I want to go plug it up. I have nothing against humans but ,from what I heard, they have weapons of mass destruction. How are we supposed to counter them?" Geren had a sort of frantic tone as he finished his last sentence.

Geren listened to Jay and corrected himself on one matter. "Well it actually wasn't the current captain that took me in, it was her father. About three years ago the captain that took me in feel ill and passed on. But his daughter is doing just fine, even if she isn't a year older than me."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:46 pm
User Image

↘OFFICER JAY XANXUS↙

________________▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬_▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬_▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jay blinked several times, noticing that his vision was slightly going blurry. The alcohol was finally getting to him. "Don't worry, I'm already feeling its effects, too." The officer said with a slight smile in return, making sure that he wouldn't go so far as to become drunk. No way in hell was he gonna pay for damages later; property or creatures. Again, another eyebrow raised from Jay as he looked at Geren and heard what he said, the frantic tone clear. "Well... Is it even true? It's only from what you heard. These weapons of mass destruction... just because the title that it's given sounds strong, it could be weaker than us entirely." The shapeshifter reasoned, before taking a little gulp of the wine. He was being careful of how much he drank now.

"I don't really have anything against humans either, but don't they have their own world? Why do they want to come to our world for, when they got their own?" Jay asked after a short pause, setting his bottle down. "Perhaps they plan on taking over our world as well? I mean, more and more are coming in, and who knows, they're might get a high position and make humans have more control over the rest of us. I don't like the sound of that." The officer admitted, leaning back in his chair as he narrowed his crimson eyes.

The officer looked at Geren as he corrected himself about his captain. "Ah, I see. But wait, your current captain is female?" He asked, blinking in surprise. "The whole time, I thought it was a guy who was leading. You're really misleading, you know that?" Jay said, chuckling, before slightly shaking his head. Dizziness. Crap, it'd be better if he got some rest soon.

User Image

øø¢: Its kinda hard to leave, considering the fact that Jay and Geren have no one else to interact with.  

Neverending NekoKitsune

Ruthless Raider

[ ✔ ] The Otherworld | Main RP #1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas