Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Way of the Shinobi [ A Semi-Literate Rp Guild ]

Back to Guilds

One of the Best Naruto RP's around is back for its sixth outing! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Literate, Anime, WotS 

Reply WotS
Biju [Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Some Witty Name
Crew

Timely Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:53 pm
Lasuro

This application that you've filled out... It's nothing like your other posts, which leads me to believe that this post that you've made was either edited by someone else, or that someone else wrote it all together. You can deny it if you want, but from what I've seen of your posting before this post, I need to make sure there is some consistency with your posts to be of this quality from now on. I'm not asking for you to write 1500 word posts every day, I just want to see more posts from you before making a final decision.

Overall, this application will be put on hold until I see fit.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:21 pm
Some Witty Name
Lasuro

This application that you've filled out... It's nothing like your other posts, which leads me to believe that this post that you've made was either edited by someone else, or that someone else wrote it all together. You can deny it if you want, but from what I've seen of your posting before this post, I need to make sure there is some consistency with your posts to be of this quality from now on. I'm not asking for you to write 1500 word posts every day, I just want to see more posts from you before making a final decision.

Overall, this application will be put on hold until I see fit.

So by actually trying to work hard at something to get what I want an putting a lot of effort into being the 8 tail,I'm put on watch lml, of course it's gonna be different after you declined my first one, an I suppose to make it the same? But it's whatever.....do what you gotta do  

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Some Witty Name
Crew

Timely Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:23 pm
Lasuro

I'm doing my job. If this offends you, then perhaps I have good reason to be under this assumption. If you could do quality like this before, why didn't you? You see why I'm suspicious? It's like if I was to hire you for a job, I'd want to make sure that this is actually you that can do this job, and not someone else.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:36 pm
Some Witty Name
Lasuro

I'm doing my job. If this offends you, then perhaps I have good reason to be under this assumption. If you could do quality like this before, why didn't you? You see why I'm suspicious? It's like if I was to hire you for a job, I'd want to make sure that this is actually you that can do this job, and not someone else.

It doesn't offend me, if I'm doing a regular rp I'm going to try to get it over with so I could go on with it, which I tought was gonna happen the first time I applied, seeing that it didn't I had to really think about what to write, if you wanna keep me under assumption then be my guess, but I only work hard for what I want, other then that I don't, an don't compare this to a Job bc this is different  

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uchiha Roxas

Hi there, my name's Roxas and I'm the guild captain. I personally wanted to talk to you about this applications too and put you at ease, somewhat, so that you don't feel to bad about it. It does suck when we don't get something we want and I do understand where you're coming from as a member. However, we as moderator's have a duty of care to you and all our other RPers to make sure that fairness and fun rule supreme within a guild.

Now, to be honest I also was under the impression that your second application was not you because well, let's face it, you suddenly gained a grip of coding from nowhere and all those grammatical errors that you have not only shown in your application but also your profile, your posts and these responses have suddenly been fixed. You missed out entire words in your first profile, I don't know if you were rushing it or maybe even on a phone but personally, I see a cause for concern when these sort of things happen. Witty is doing the right thing by the guild by making sure that you can hack being a Jinchuriki because the people who come after you will be good. We as moderator's are making sure of it. So, you as Jinchuriki also need to be good. It makes sense for Witty to want to see where this massive spike has come from out of nowhere.

Also, Jinchuriki profiles must be freshly made. You cannot apply a Biju to an already made character.

I thank you for your time and effort but please be patient.

Lasuro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:17 am
Direct me to the appropriate place if this isn't where I should post this, but I read all the bijuu were up for grabs, but most were roaming free. I want Nibi, and she just happens to be in the village I want to reside in as well. Is there a rule set on exactly how I go about getting her? I don't want to jump in and do the wrong thing here, but I just really want her.  

Cereyza

Some Witty Name
Crew

Timely Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:46 am
Cereyza

To get access to the other "roaming" Biju, certain conditions must be met, either through Missions, or an event within the village. By doing these missions or specific events, the Biju will become accessible. However, the Nibi is a rare case. The Nibi will not be able to be captured by anyone, and will need the assistance of someone in order to gain control over it. c:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:01 am
Some Witty Name
Cereyza

Is there a way to set up such an act/help or does it happen at random and I just have to be lucky about it? xp  

Cereyza

Some Witty Name
Crew

Timely Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:04 am
Cereyza

Well, that's up to you to figure out c: You know where the Nibi is, so perhaps looking around at different things. Missions can unlock it, or doing things in RP can do it too, just look around and try to figure it out. Looking forward to seeing your Kiri character up soon enough, I'm about to remove someone, so I have a Genin spot available. c:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:06 am
Some Witty Name
Cereyza

Well, that's up to you to figure out c: You know where the Nibi is, so perhaps looking around at different things. Missions can unlock it, or doing things in RP can do it too, just look around and try to figure it out. Looking forward to seeing your Kiri character up soon enough, I'm about to remove someone, so I have a Genin spot available. c:

Great news to hear. I'm looking for all the little fine print of the guild's rules so I know what not to do. I don't want an OP character, but I want something unique. Having that genin spot open is good too because hopefully I'll be up and running by this afternoon.  

Cereyza

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:30 pm
RPer's Name: Brooystart
Character's Name: Ryuu Saito
Character's Rank: Genin
Wanted Bijuu: Yonbi

What are your plans for the Biju?
To use it to help further plot in the guild and to help protect Sunagakure.

What is a Jinchuriki's purpose?
To hold the Biju inside of themselves so that the Biju isn't just wondering around the world but, it comes at a great price as people often look down on them.

RP Sample
Ryuu looked at the sky as he walked down the street. It was later at night but, Ryuu always enjoyed the night so it didn't really bother him. He took a large inhale of air as he walked and slowly named the constellations in the sky. ”It's a good night.” He said to himself quietly. Ryuu felt his leg get caught on something and he fell forward. The next thing he knew was that someone was throwing what seemed to be a net on him. ”Who are you people?” He yelled out but, it was in vain as someone hit him in the back of the head with something heavy and knocked him out.

Sometime later he woke up startled. He was in some rock cave or something close to it. There was some ropes holding his hands to the floor and his hand together. Ryuu looked around and tried to remain calm. He knew that he just had to think about a way to get out before he did anything. If he made his decisions to fast then this would go horribly. Thoughts went racing through his head as Ryuu continued to look around. There was a light coming from the roof of the cave so he figured that there was a hole up there. The next thing he noticed was that there was actually no body else in the room. If he was quiet he knew that he could escape from this little predicament. Ryuu wrapped his hands up in the ropes more and pulled up. This ripped the ropes from the floor and with a quick pull, Ryuu was able to destroy the ropes so that he was free.

The next thing he had to do was find a way to get to the roof and out of here. Ryuu took a look at the ropes but, those weren't an option after he demolished them. He thought about it more and thought about just trying to climb the rock wall to get to the hole. This option seemed to be the best but, as he was just about to walk over to the wall, a man entered the room. Ryuu quickly sat down and wrapped the ropes around his hands to make it look like he was still tied up. The man said nothing as he came in but, it seemed he was carrying a chair. This chair was set down and the man sat in it. ”We know what's inside of you boy and we're going to take it. You'll die but, we'll have what we want. However, we want to get inside your head to see how we could take Sunagakure out from the inside out.” The man said to Ryuu. Ryuu honestly didn't have an idea why this man was telling him this but, he knew that he could use it to his advantage.

Ryuu focused himself on how to take this man out and completely blocked out all of what the man was saying. It just seemed the man kept talking and talking. Ryuu continued to think and felt the ground around him. There was no water so, he couldn't use Suiton jutsus. He took a deep breath but, it seemed the man had figured out that Ryuu wasn't listening. Ryuu figured this because the man said something along the lines of “Hey, are you even listening! You better start talking or I'm going to hurt you!” Ryuu smiled softly and knew what his plan had to be. He had to wait for the man to make his first strike then, Ryuu could counter-attack. This seemed to be a good plan for the time being and if this was the only guy then Ryuu knew he could escape easily.

Sure enough the man got out of his chair and approached Ryuu. The man raised his hand and with full force attempted to hit Ryuu. In a flash of movement Ryuu raised his arm and caught the man's hand. Ryuu then twisted the hand and threw the man to the side, making him hit the rock wall. A smile crept onto Ryuu's face as he stood up and looked over at the man. It seemed that the man was already on his feet and ready to come at Ryuu again. Quickly, Ryuu started to make handseals and under his breath he said, “Crystal Release: Crimson Fruit.” Then, crystal seemed to come out of the wall and the floor and trapped the man. The man started to hit the crystal with his fists but, it wasn't going to work and Ryuu knew that. The smile crept back up on Ryuu's face and he started to walk towards where the man came from. That was actually a little easier than he thought it was going to be. Ryuu took a last look back and when he looked inside the crystal trap, he saw that the man was gone. Ryuu looked all over the place and he couldn't see the man. Where the hell is he? He thought to himself as he looked around. Just as Ryuu was about to try and leave, something grabbed his legs and tried to pull him into the ground. Ryuu screamed out and tried to move but, the man had a tight grip on him. Ryuu pulled his leg up as hard as he could and he just managed to get away from the man before he was pulled into the ground.

Obviously this wasn't going to be easy as Ryuu thought. The man came out of the ground and made a few handseals. After, the handseals were made a blast of wind came from the man and pushed Ryuu against the wall. Ryuu coughed up a bit and looked up. The man was standing over him and hit him in the head with all his might. Ryuu felt his consciousness fading but, he couldn't allow the man to win. He looked up and put his hand flat against the ground and tried to push himself into standing position. However, the man kicked him in the stomach and he landed flat on his back. This man was strong, Ryuu had to give him that. Ryuu closed his eyes for a brief second and knew that the only way out of this was to knock out the man. He was already starting to fade into the unconscious world however, and taking the man out was going to be hard. The man kicked Ryuu in the side and Ryuu got flipped over onto his stomach. Another kick came Ryuu's way but, he managed to grabbed the man's foot and send him flying acrossed the room. With the time that Ryuu had, he was able to stand up and get out of the corner.

Ryuu realized that he was close the entrance and could get out of here. All he had to do was run towards the door. With this in his head, Ryuu quickly ran towards the door and opened it. Just as he opened it however, a large man stepped into the hole, leaving Ryuu no place to go. This was just getting worse and worse. The new man shoved Ryuu forward and the other man grabbed Ryuu's arm and pulled it behind Ryuu's back. Ryuu wasn't able to move his arm now. The large man approached Ryuu and started to pound on him. The large man just kept punching and punching and punching until Ryuu was fading out of consciousness again. The future looked grim indeed but, something was happening. A chakra cloak of sorts started spread all around Ryuu's body and once it was all the way around Ryuu, it became solid Crystal. The large man tried to punch Ryuu again but, the crystal stopped his hand. This was a new thing for Ryuu to witness. It was actually pretty amazing to him as he had no idea what was happening but, he liked it.

The crystal continued to move and deflect the hits that the large man was throwing. Ryuu then realized that he was controlling the crystal. He had a much better advantage now. Crystal came out of his back in spikes and hit the man behind him. This sent the man flying and gave Ryuu the ability to use his hands again. The large man through another punch but, Ryuu grabbed his hand and set the man flying. Ryuu quickly ran forward and made a few handseals toward the to men. Under his breath Ryuu said,” Crystal Release: Shuriken Wild Dance.” From the crystal on him, about twenty shuriken went flying at the two men. Both of the men were hit by a few and Ryuu was close to them. Ryuu picked up the large man and made the crystal around his hand into a spike. Ryuu then stabbed the large man in the chest with the spike, effectively killing the man. The other man was on his feet and was trying to run but, Ryuu was right behind him. The crystal on his hand went flying at the man and hit the man in the knees. This made the man fall on the ground and Ryuu went for the final hit. Ryuu walked up behind the man and decapitated him. Then, what he just did went flying through his head. ”I just killed two men! How could I do that?” He yelled out to the blackness in the cave. Ryuu then fell on his knees as the crystal slowly disappeared. All that could be heard from the cave then was sobbing from Ryuu.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:07 pm
Some Witty Name

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Some Witty Name
Crew

Timely Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:47 pm
brooystart

I'm going to decline you of the Biju, simply because reading through your post, it seems you struggle phrasing your sentences. Your character starts in present tense, then jumps in and out of it, going into past tense multiple times, then back into present tense. It's confusing, and it's not something a Biju host for this guild would be good with. Give it time, post around here a bit, then consider re-applying.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:02 pm
Some Witty Name
brooystart

I'm going to decline you of the Biju, simply because reading through your post, it seems you struggle phrasing your sentences. Your character starts in present tense, then jumps in and out of it, going into past tense multiple times, then back into present tense. It's confusing, and it's not something a Biju host for this guild would be good with. Give it time, post around here a bit, then consider re-applying.

Alright. Thanks for the feed back. I'll just have to fix that and reapply sometime later. I'll just try and get my character approved now. Thanks for reading it though.  

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

B1001253

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Can us "Crew" Members apply for Bijuu?

WotS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]