Reply Main Forum
for all who wanna quit

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IIXshadow-ravenXII

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:57 am
i know every one here got the pm that bacon sent to every one stare and that being sed he did leave one thing outa that realy long pm this is a friends of bacon and souls comeing togeather and helping eachother out if you quit then that is your choice just dont try and comeback crying when every one that stayed with us has all the good items just be calm and wait your turn and you will get the items you want its as simple as that mrgreen and when we are all rolling in the money rofl and your not you cant say it was our falt we tryed to get you to stay but oh well one mans loss is a nothers mans profet blaugh in the end the choice is compleatly yours to make just dont expect anytears from us the real supplyers  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:08 pm
XD souly, actually i did mention something like that in the PM XD lol  

MasutaKokoBot
Captain

Blessed Genius

14,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

IIXshadow-ravenXII

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:32 pm
iiChocolateNinjaBacon
XD souly, actually i did mention something like that in the PM XD lol

well my bad XD my eyes where bleeding when i was done reading it lol its not a suprize to me that i missed one thing  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:45 pm
XD lmbo <3  

MasutaKokoBot
Captain

Blessed Genius

14,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

II SCAR II

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:49 am
cool  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:22 pm
This is the PM btw :3 **For future people and new people =w=
This is a plan that allows a group of people to come together and share what they have. I have already told a lot of you "In the beginning it will be as if you are getting the bad end of the deal, but stick it out and you will get the good end."
The reason is because this plan needs to make gold. This means the business will not flourish and fully come to its potential if i constantly buy things for people, especially when they are expensive. this business its NOT a trade. I have said this many times.
This is you donating to everyone on this member list, and all the people on the member list donating to you as well. Thus resulting in everyone sharing and everyone geting what they need. OF COURSE THIS WILL TAKE TIME TO GET FULLY ESTABLISHED.
Honestly, Supplier B's should not be getting anything until we can afford that.
BUT to give you all something to look on and know that this isnt a scam, i came up with the idea of pay moments.
So pay moments is a way to keep everyone happy while we all contribute to the pot.
Until the point that we have saved up enough gold to just buy anything at anytime, that is how things will work.
If you want an item outside of a pay time, that is not my concern. I have told you all that i will only give pay moments when we reach the goals.
But i also told you that this was only temporary. When we make it to like 50 mil, we dont need goals anymore. At that moment in time, any of you can just say "I need ..." and you will have it. no matter the price.
But that wont happen if i spend all the gold in one pay moment.
So i am asking you to all please be patient with this. It will take time and effort.
Now i do also hear that some of you believe that i might be giving to some people on this list if they have given anything to contribute, but my question is, how would you know if they contribute or not?
I can assure you, each person in this guild has given their fair share. Even the new people.
There are no "leechers" here. Im not stupid and i dont support "Dead Branches".
Dead trees do not get watered.
Now that that is all cleared up and settled, Anyone who would like to quit this idea, you may. No one is going to stop you. But if you do, i cannot trust you anymore in the business. So once youre out. Youre out.
Of course, we can still be friends
Im not mad at any of you, im just a little bothered that some of you dont have faith in me. I promise you that im not going to try and rip any of you off.
None of you want me spending on the gold on "leechers" yet, you are constantly asking me to spend it on you? How fair does that seem to everyone else?
Its wouldnt be fair if i just started using all the gold that people have put into this and but everyone whatever they want right now. remember, we do not want to deplete all the funds.
This plan is designed to help all of you by helping you help each other. This is NOT about what you can get out of it, its about what you can give into it.
Now in return for generosity, you get what you give. Because i recognize those of you who are working extra hard. some of you are working more then others. Some of you are spending less then others. Some of you dont even want to get paid, youre just doing this to helop others and get nothing in return. People, Please stop trying to get me to spend the pot money on items for you outside of pay moments. Try to remember this is for a better cause and know that if youre patient with this, you can stick it out and when this is finally done, that is the day you can freely ask me "can you get me this", and ill say "Sure, we have the funds for it."
I cannot spend the funds on ANYONE outside of pay moments. just becuase you dont get paid as much as you want right now, thats no reason to quit.
i have to divide 4 mil between all these people with buying them items AND try to keep the pot as high as possible so that reaching the next goal is easy, and make sure that we are going up in funds and not down.
Thank you for reading this.
If you quit, Im sorry and regret that you didnt get to recieve the fullness of what this plan can be.
have a nice day.  

MasutaKokoBot
Captain

Blessed Genius

14,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

Frankenigma

Benevolent Shapeshifter

10,100 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:28 pm
anyways im not gonna quit, but please rate me:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/original-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102681831  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:08 pm
OOH~!! O: "Time is Precious and Patience is a Virtue" I agreed what CHocolate bacon is saying biggrin Have patience. and make time instead of giving up sweatdrop ehehe.  

MrsBerries9

Loyal Wolf

12,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items