Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
my GF is F*ckin' crazy Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxlazerwolfxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:10 pm
Don't get me wrong, I like her(and I like them crazy), and we've known each other since like 3rd grade but I made one comment about her hair, and she wouldn't talk to me for a couple weeks. any one got a GF like that here?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:58 pm
well girls are extremely sensitive bbecause girls usually rely on there hair and there body tcatch a persons eye i guess. When you make a slight comment but don't really mean to be rude we still take it offensive. What did you say to her about your hair? yes my gf is over emon=tional when it comes to that kind of stuff i on the other hand could careless!!!  

sweet goddess 808

xxlazerwolfxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:57 pm
sweet candy 808
well girls are extremely sensitive bbecause girls usually rely on there hair and there body tcatch a persons eye i guess. When you make a slight comment but don't really mean to be rude we still take it offensive. What did you say to her about your hair? yes my gf is over emon=tional when it comes to that kind of stuff i on the other hand could careless!!!

I don't know what i said (or rather I forgot) besides, like ii said, she's nuts, she isn't like most girls, she belongs in a mix between an asylum and a place were crazy's can roam free, and be crazy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:28 pm
I agree to sweet candy. Being an actual female, I know many of use take pride in our hair and can be very sensitive. I think not talking to you for weeks is a bit extreme though.  

ForeverDreamWithinADream

Blackrose_Knight

Devoted Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:40 pm
I don't date people who use passive aggressive techniques like the silent treatment to "express" a problem in the relationship. Having a v****a is not an excuse to have emotionally abusive behavior.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:21 am
xxlazerwolfxx
sweet candy 808

I don't know what i said (or rather I forgot) besides, like ii said, she's nuts, she isn't like most girls, she belongs in a mix between an asylum and a place were crazy's can roam free, and be crazy.

well that's awfuly mean don't you think? But yea i guess i kind of agree with you there are a lot of crazy people in this world exspeacially girls haha  

sweet goddess 808

xxlazerwolfxx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:30 am
Blackrose_Knight
I don't date people who use passive aggressive techniques like the silent treatment to "express" a problem in the relationship. Having a v****a is not an excuse to have emotionally abusive behavior.

Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:33 am
sweet candy 808
xxlazerwolfxx
sweet candy 808

well that's awfuly mean don't you think? But yea i guess i kind of agree with you there are a lot of crazy people in this world exspeacially girls haha

well, she agrees, not to that extreme, but we all know and accept her insanity, even her.  

xxlazerwolfxx

sweet goddess 808

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:16 am
xxlazerwolfxx
sweet candy 808
xxlazerwolfxx
sweet candy 808

well, she agrees, not to that extreme, but we all know and accept her insanity, even her.

haha well atleast she's crazy! haha  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:42 am
I don't know, I can't really undertstand that. :S Why a few weeks though? Really? If you said something bad about it, why can't she just fix it up, LOL.  

Pompette

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:50 am
In response to some of the nonsense that was posted earlier in the thread: It's bad enough when men talk about women as if they're all hyper-sensitive, hysteria-prone flowers that need special treatment. It's even worse to see other women espousing the same harmful, out-dated views. "Being a girl" isn't an excuse for childish, melodramatic behaviour.

To the original poster: If she had a problem with something you said, the silent treatment isn't the way to handle the situation.

I don't see the point of being in a relationship with someone like that. If you think she's so crazy, and she isn't even talking to you, why are you even with her?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:49 pm
Taeryyn
If you think she's so crazy, and she isn't even talking to you, why are you even with her?

What Ursula said. [-/Avi.reference]  

lgtenos
Vice Captain

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:09 pm
Taeryyn
In response to some of the nonsense that was posted earlier in the thread: It's bad enough when men talk about women as if they're all hyper-sensitive, hysteria-prone flowers that need special treatment. It's even worse to see other women espousing the same harmful, out-dated views. "Being a girl" isn't an excuse for childish, melodramatic behaviour.

To the original poster: If she had a problem with something you said, the silent treatment isn't the way to handle the situation.

I don't see the point of being in a relationship with someone like that. If you think she's so crazy, and she isn't even talking to you, why are you even with her?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:10 pm
Taeryyn

It's complex as hell, so hard to explain in fact, if I tried, my computer, my head, and this guild would all probably explode.  

xxlazerwolfxx

FangedNinjaKid5

Thieving Senshi

15,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:11 am
What she did was over the top, maybe you should talk to her about it and try to come up with a better way for her to...express her dislikes to your comments  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff