Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Cody Hiroshi's Apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:55 am
angelmage99

Cody ❝Jīngshén❞ Hiroshi
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cody looked at her when she spoke but he thought about it, "I get that but still, just being there to observe his believes is a dangerous thing... he isn't a powerful and dangerous man as is this... war that he seems to want to start." He said thinking about it.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:40 pm
HealingAssass1n
User ImageTien understood that she could be in danger if she went, but the temptation to learn something was too great to just say no. "In understand the risk and I'm hoping the prize will be well worth it, but I first need someone to guide me to him. I can be worth it to Amon as well to let me hang it around for a bit." She told the young man. She could give him some money as funds or information that he would find interesting. The woman pulled back and noticed what she was doing. She was talking to a person who could be her enemy for her ideals.The young woman placed down the cup and stood up. "Please forgive me. I should leave. It's clear that you do not need to pry into my life and your are not a member of Amon's forces. I have no need to talk to you." She said. She shouldn't be talking to a dead end lead.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:44 pm
angelmage99

Cody ❝Jīngshén❞ Hiroshi
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cody looked at her when she spoke but then thought about it, "Look... if your going to try finding Amon... I would recommend keeping your airbending style to a minimum... obviously he wouldn't like giving his believes to a bender... and don't be surprised... the rest of my family are benders, so I have learned how they work and can spot the differences between a non-bender and a bender... you have airbender written all over your face..." he said thinking about it as he stood up but then thought about it, "I know that you hide it well but don't be shocked, I am just like that with people... you may leave but I caution you to stay away from Amon." he said more as a warning to her.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:50 pm
HealingAssass1n
User ImageTien paused. He could tell that she was an airbender. Cursed to be a bender in a world that she was better off not being one. She turned towards him. He probably had been watching the events around the city. It was no secret things were heating up. "What if I wish I wasn't a bender? What if I wanted Amon to take my powers? It's better if I could be a non-bender like my father over keeping my abilities a secret because my family are equalist?" She told the young man. She think she would welcome the idea to some degree. Her mind turned to why she looked like an airbender. She didn't dress like one. She dressed like some rich girl. Was there an aura around her?  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:53 pm
angelmage99

Cody ❝Jīngshén❞ Hiroshi
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cody looked at her but shook his head, "So what... just because your family are equalists... benders helped make the world that we live in... non-benders are just as equal as they are... I am not a bender and yet my family, my father a fire bender, my mother a earthbender and my cousin, who was attacked by equalists and almost killed, she was a waterbender... if anything, the only dangerous people are the equalists..." He said almost grudgingly.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:00 pm
HealingAssass1n
User ImageThe woman looked at the man. She took in a deep breath. She didn't understand her own emotions let alone his. Why did they have to live in a cruel world like theirs. She walked over to him and pushed out her hand. "I wont make any moves for now then." She promised him. He insisted that she didn't go to Amon and so she would comply with his wishes. "I'm Tien Li Hou." She told him her full name. She wanted to make it clear that she respected his opinion.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:34 pm
angelmage99

Cody ❝Jīngshén❞ Hiroshi
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cody looked at her when she took in a deep breath but he thought about it as she pushed her hand to him and held it out to him but he nodded, he gently took her hand and shook it, "Pleasure to meet you Tien... you can call me Cody... Cody Hiroshi." He said kindly to her but thought about what should be done next.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:22 am
HealingAssass1n
User ImageThe young woman made a real smile for once. It wasn't just one of those formal in this situation smiles. It wasn't forced so it was natural. "A pleasure." She responded to learning his name. "Well I better get going if there isn't anything here. There doesn't seem to be anything here for me and as I am a student if I don't get back soon then Tenzin will be upset." The young woman said as she started towards the door. She turned around once before exiting and looked at Cody. "Thank you for inviting me in. Good night." The kimono clad girl then walked out of the house. She had stuff to think about anyways.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:38 am
angelmage99

Cody ❝Jīngshén❞ Hiroshi
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cody looked at her when she spoke but then he thought about it as he nodded, "Alright... well if you want I can give you a lift to the dock to get to airbender island." he offered to her thinking about how he had his motorcycle. He had two of them, one for public, the other for using in his... 'spare time'.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:20 pm
HealingAssass1n
User ImageTien turned to him. No one would see them ride around. She wasn't part of the public life at the moment and she hadn't for a couple of years. It would be a perfect chance to try something new. The woman turned and smiled. "That would be nice. It took me forever to find this place and I don't know if I'd be able to find my way back." She knew that it was probably a good idea. Her thoughts wondered to if she would get in trouble with Tenzin for going out and her kimono. She didn't want to get it dirty.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Residential Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers