Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
New rabbits! :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante_Sonata

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:44 pm
One of my friends was going on about how she wanted to get a rabbit to show in 4H, but couldn't keep one at her house. I happen to have 12 cages for rabbits, leftover from when I had a few rabbits a few years ago. That, and I sort of missed having rabbits. haha
So, long story short, I now have five rabbits. xd Well, one of them is my friend's, but it stays here.
All of them are lionheads (one of my favorite breeds!) -- three does and two bucks. And don't worry, the genders are kept separate. I'm not in need of *more* rabbits. sweatdrop
Anyway, I don't have pictures of them all yet, but I'll add some later. (Click names for pictures)
The does are named Rosa, Isabella, and Sofia. (Isabella is my friend's rabbit). The bucks are Ezio and Altiar (Altiar is facing the camera). Points if you caught the naming scheme; Bonus points if you figured out which one doesn't belong. xd

Also, not real obvious in the picture, but Altiar has blue eyes (with a small brown spot in one eye) and a tiny tiny white spot on his forehead. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:11 pm
YAY for rabbits!!  

Levina-jade

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Bunnycakie

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:19 am
D'awww, mine's 3 years old heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:43 pm
I have the 2010 ARBA standards [they're updated every 2-4 years] I don't see anything about a blue eyed colored rabbit being allowed in any breed. Blue eyed white yes. 4H might be different than the governing rabbit show rules though I never showed 4H.

Also, bucks tend to fight, and can cause each other horrific scarring if they are not altered [though like dog shows altered animals cannot be shown in the ARBA.]

Best of luck in your show career!  

Akiska

The Taiwanese Princess

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:31 pm
I love rabbits, I really want one! *^^*  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items