Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathdiamond

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:47 pm
it's better now cuz I don't hang around those people anymore. ^^
I'm just like on the run. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:59 pm
well im not a freshmen first of all but i think what u should do is like iinsted of listeing to them and all that try to talk to ur friends and all and like tell ur freinds about it...and maybe they can help u or back u up......cause i know friends will always have ur back!  

aquafairy03

pussykatdoll

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:21 am
i have always been made fun of when i was in school, i was a fat girl with no esteem...i just learned to ignore...i trusted my friends and they always let me down...i also learned that reversa psychology worked, i would never talk bad about anyone who talked bad about me, but id make sure they knew it didnt bother me, if you show weakness to them, they know they are getting to you, they wanna see you react, just smile and walk off as if what they said is completely true, in fact, even say things about yourself before they do in front of them, just be like, yeah imma b***h...dont gotta tell me today, and smile and walk off.

being a freshman sucks, especially when the school is all against you, but you learn to overcome their rude behavior and eventually they will leave you alone...

LEXI'S 100 KIKI BONANZA MUSEUM

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff