Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sinner's Sentiments - Polls and Wild Nonsense

Back to Guilds

A small but growing guild. We're close knit, friendly, literate, and we have polls on every topic. 

Tags: General Discussion, Literate, Awesome, Friendly, Polls 

Reply a** - PAWN
Just got home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

Lass Kyon
Crew

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:54 pm
Trimmed some plants and I'm going back tomorrow to water them and whatever else I can do.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:01 pm
Sound boring and tedious. xD  

Sinacious
Captain

Lass Kyon
Crew

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:02 pm
Nah it's not bad, had good company.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:52 am
Lass Kyon
Trimmed some plants and I'm going back tomorrow to water them and whatever else I can do.

i like treees.what kind of plants are you taking care of? i have never kept any plants actullay mrgreen but i'd love to leave in a jungle  

BLACK BLOOD VAMPANEZE

5,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100

H3lblad3

Amorous Flatterer

13,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:45 am
BLACK BLOOD VAMPANEZE
Lass Kyon

I like treees. What kind of plants are you taking care of? I have never kept any plants actullay mrgreen but I'd love to live in a jungle.

Wouldn't living in a jungle be kinda... I don't know... scary?
I mean, they have all of those... BUGS! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:12 am
H3lblad3
BLACK BLOOD VAMPANEZE
Lass Kyon

I like treees. What kind of plants are you taking care of? I have never kept any plants actullay mrgreen but I'd love to live in a jungle.

before reading the rest of the your sentence after... i tought of bears lions.robbers,killers.... but bugs are also pretty important.i have never thought of them before....i dont like to live in amazon or any hot place.so i wish not many bugs be there!and no bear! they are scaryyyyyyy.but just think of the calm and beauty of the jungle.waterfall ....i may be able to see a unicorn or fairy one day there ~_~ 3nodding  

BLACK BLOOD VAMPANEZE

5,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100

you can be the sailor

Rainbow Fatcat

8,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:41 pm
BLACK BLOOD VAMPANEZE
H3lblad3
BLACK BLOOD VAMPANEZE
Lass Kyon

before reading the rest of the your sentence after... i tought of bears lions.robbers,killers.... but bugs are also pretty important.i have never thought of them before....i dont like to live in amazon or any hot place.so i wish not many bugs be there!and no bear! they are scaryyyyyyy.but just think of the calm and beauty of the jungle.waterfall ....i may be able to see a unicorn or fairy one day there ~_~ 3nodding

do bears live in a jungle? o:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:47 pm
you can be the sailor
BLACK BLOOD VAMPANEZE
H3lblad3
BLACK BLOOD VAMPANEZE
Lass Kyon

dont they? i am not living in a jungle now unfortunately but i think they do 3nodding . and they come fishing!tin lakes. it would be nice to be friend with one! or have the power to control all animals mrgreen life would be so safe then emotion_kirakira  

BLACK BLOOD VAMPANEZE

5,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100

you can be the sailor

Rainbow Fatcat

8,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:19 am
BLACK BLOOD VAMPANEZE
you can be the sailor
BLACK BLOOD VAMPANEZE
H3lblad3
BLACK BLOOD VAMPANEZE
Lass Kyon

dont they? i am not living in a jungle now unfortunately but i think they do 3nodding . and they come fishing!tin lakes. it would be nice to be friend with one! or have the power to control all animals mrgreen life would be so safe then emotion_kirakira

Forests, I thiink. o:
TO GOOGLE!
we would get to miss so much of nature though, if we could control animals.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:12 pm
I grow plants for medical patients.  

Lass Kyon
Crew

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

H3lblad3

Amorous Flatterer

13,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:02 pm
Medical Marijuana! pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:03 pm
H3lblad3
Medical Marijuana! pirate

wink  

Lass Kyon
Crew

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

BLACK BLOOD VAMPANEZE

5,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:07 pm
you can be the sailor
BLACK BLOOD VAMPANEZE
you can be the sailor
BLACK BLOOD VAMPANEZE
H3lblad3

Forests, I thiink. o:
TO GOOGLE!
we would get to miss so much of nature though, if we could control animals.

i agree.they are interesting ,magical! since we cant control them. ~_~  
a** - PAWN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff