Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Izzy's Plot Thread! (All images updated & all open for plots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:04 pm
The only issue might be that if he keeps having them after he drinks the blood, then its kinda obvious that its not the lack of blood that's causing it.

Now, if you want it to -actually- help his seizures, then that would be different. xD I dunno. She could offer her own blood to him, if he would be more comfortable with that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:39 pm
I'm up for it actually helping if that would be ok using the turning vampire as an excuse for his seizures to have stopped. I could see him coming into his own and being a stronger more confident lion if that happened. He'd for sure be happier at least especially having a ladies affection and feeling he belonged with her.

He would probably be more comfortable at first with her blood then he could go to the slaves after it all felt right to him.

Bluefire Dragonz

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:30 am
I don't want to push you into doing anything with your character that you don't want to do, so everything is really just a suggestion. ^_^ But so far it sounds good.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:14 am
I'm really getting tired of the seizures and problems I've had Ardhi have in his life. I'd really like to move him into a life where he can be a confident guy and happy. He would be eager to be a vampire after he realized he would not have to be watched and have worries that he could go down at anytime.

Bluefire Dragonz

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:46 am
Sounds good to me!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:18 pm
Bluefire Dragonz

Should we have them meet in the rogue lands? I'm working on a solo rp and I can have him move away from the pride his brother is in in that rp and Ammemet could meet up with him in the rogue lands. Offer to take him back to her pride and become close connected there. wink  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:44 am
Hi!

I have a lion hanging out in the rogue lands that could rp with Rahisi, if you'd like. Neirin has been in the rogue lands all his life and seems to be a friendly guy but I'm still working out his personality.

He could also rp with Rangi, if you prefer. Neirin's looking for a pride to join and has considered looking into joining the Pridelands. Maybe Rangi could help him by giving him information on the pride?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:53 am
Izzy Makani

Should we have them meet in the rogue lands? I'm working on a solo rp and I can have him move away from the pride his brother is in in that rp and Ammemet could meet up with him in the rogue lands. Offer to take him back to her pride and become close connected there. wink

Some things to keep in mind atm are the events going on in the conflict they are having with the Chokwe. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22741819

Its not a huge deal for him atm, but I think it would work that she was out looking for binders to capture, sort of half-heartedly, and comes across him. She's not fond of this conflict, disliking fighting, so she hasn't been trying as hard as she could to join in.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:55 am
RP with Rahisi would be good. Rangi just got approved to be in the Pride lands so he still needs his jrp and everything. If you want we could do that rp later after Rangi's been there for a little while or at least finished his join rp.

LexThetaSigma

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:58 am
Izzy Makani

Alright, that sounds great.

Would you like to start the thread for him and Rahisi, or shall I?  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:10 am
-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:31 am
Izzy Makani
Would you mind?

Not at all! Here you go!  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:19 am
whoops. xD; I'm sorry Izzy, I went to quote your message above and accidentally edited it instead... I forget I can do that in guilds because I'm staff.

We can definitely start the rp whenever. If you would like me to do it, I can get something up in a day or two.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:41 pm
LexThetaSigma

Thanks Lex! I'll get to that reply probably tomorrow in the evening cause I'm going to my in-laws tomorrow.

Bluefire Dragonz

LoL! That's ok. It's actually kind of funny. XD

Would you? I'm getting blank on intro's recent. Had a bunch of good ones for a while now I'm just staring at the blank new topic page not sure what to write. XD  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:01 pm
OOH! Cheeton and Cheetah RP? My cub gets pissy around blue sense his mom was blue (and the last thing he saw) so something to make him pissed to try and fight would do good.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff