Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:47 pm
User Image

Revised agreemet for Algedi based on new breeding rules

General/RP:
Algedi is to be co-owned between Amirynth, Kamiki and Sabin. All three have sig-rights and can place him in their teepee's. Stats and RP records will be stationed in Rynth's teepee however all three can RP Algedi at their whim.

Lifemating and other major changes to the character must be agreed upon by all 3 co-owners.

Breeding:

Any owner may breed Algedi at any time, However, if there is ever any conflict, it defaults to whomever has priority.

Priority begins as: Amirynth, Sabin, Kamiki

However whenever the person with topmost priority achieves a breeding, it shifts over one.
If, for example, Sabin or Kamiki breed him before Amirynth does (if there was no contest over a breeding raffle/attempt) then Amirynth retains priority.

Whomever has control of the breeding defaults to sole basket rights. They may opt to share basket rights with a co-owner at their own discretion.

Leaving the agreement:
If co-ownership is broken at any time, the owner(s) who is/are leaving the co-ownership will receive their third of the auction total back(in worth not items) from the owner(s) who keep(s) Algedi.
This can only be done with all three approvals to the addendum. If at any time Amirynth, Kamiki or Sabin quit Gaia they shall not be removed from the cert and shall keep their breeding rights, however Algedi may be bred by the remaining co-owners while the other parties are on haitus and have it not count towards their breedings. Only by officially leaving the co-ownership can they be taken off the cert/loose their breeding right.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:50 pm
Sabin Duvert
User Image

General/RP:
Algedi is to be co-owned between Amirynth, Kamiki and Sabin. All three have sig-rights and can place him in their teepee's. Stats and RP records will be stationed in Rynth's teepee however all three can RP Algedi at their whim.

Lifemating and other major changes to the character must be agreed upon by all 3 co-owners.

Breeding:

Any owner may breed Algedi at any time, However, if there is ever any conflict, it defaults to whomever has priority.

However whenever the person with topmost priority achieves a breeding, it shifts over one.
If, for example, Sabin or Kamiki breed him before Amirynth does (if there was no contest over a breeding raffle/attempt) then Amirynth retains priority.

Whomever has control of the breeding defaults to sole basket rights. They may opt to share basket rights with a co-owner at their own discretion.

Leaving the agreement:
If co-ownership is broken at any time, the owner(s) who is/are leaving the co-ownership will receive their third of the auction total back(in worth not items) from the owner(s) who keep(s) Algedi.
This can only be done with all three approvals to the addendum. If at any time Amirynth, Kamiki or Sabin quit Gaia they shall not be removed from the cert and shall keep their breeding rights, however Algedi may be bred by the remaining co-owners while the other parties are on haitus and have it not count towards their breedings. Only by officially leaving the co-ownership can they be taken off the cert/loose their breeding right.

Agree!  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:04 pm
Sabin Duvert
User Image

General/RP:

Breeding:

Leaving the agreement:

Sounds good!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:06 am
HoneyTeaTree
sage_the_vampirc_angel
xX Green Tea Tree Xx
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Co-Owning Agreement for Fracas Mephitic

-snip cause Sage doesn't have his cert any more lol~
Co-Owners: sage_the_vampirc_angel and xX Green Tea Tree Xx

xX Green Tea Tree Xx's Rights
-Has full Rp rights
- Will do their best to keep Fracas's zen temper
- including rights to finding a breeding parents and/ or lifemate(s)
- Cannot be skinwalker
- Can only be given serious injury with Sage's approval
- Will remain ICly related to Sage's angeni Mayhem
- Rights breedings to three of four breeds (first, third and fourth breedings)
- If there is a third basket for any of xX Green Tea Tree Xx's breeds they and breeding partner are free to decide what to do with the basket with out Sage's input
- Rights to place Fracas in their teepee and do stats for him if they wish
- can break the co-owning if they no longer feel the need/ want to have Fracas. But can not remove Sage as a co-owner for any reason with out Sage's permission

Sage_the_vampirc_angel's Rights:
-Rights to one breeding (Second one)
- If there is a third basket for Sage's breeding- breeding partner and I are free to decide with out xX Green Tea Tree Xx 's input
- Rights to reclaim/ break the co-owning if xX Green Tea Tree Xx disappears for three months or more

Both Rights:
- Have rights to display in their sig

I agree 100%

Thank you for co-owning him to me Sage!

I, sage_the vampirc_angel, am giving full rights to Fracas to xX Green Tea Tree Xx, with the agreement to having him recerted with name changes as discussed on AIM (aka dropping the Mephitic part). They will have complete ownership of this big boy now. Tada!

I agree! Thank you sage!

!, sage_the_vampirc_angel, am giving full rights to this boy, Fracas Mephitic, to HoneyTeaTree. They are now his full owner and have all right  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:44 am
Dissolving co-ownership due to inactivity. Maura Rune has not been on Gaia since 2014. Already posted for recerting

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:59 pm
sage_the_vampirc_angel
HoneyTeaTree
sage_the_vampirc_angel
xX Green Tea Tree Xx
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Co-Owning Agreement for Fracas Mephitic

-snip cause Sage doesn't have his cert any more lol~
Co-Owners: sage_the_vampirc_angel and xX Green Tea Tree Xx

xX Green Tea Tree Xx's Rights
-Has full Rp rights
- Will do their best to keep Fracas's zen temper
- including rights to finding a breeding parents and/ or lifemate(s)
- Cannot be skinwalker
- Can only be given serious injury with Sage's approval
- Will remain ICly related to Sage's angeni Mayhem
- Rights breedings to three of four breeds (first, third and fourth breedings)
- If there is a third basket for any of xX Green Tea Tree Xx's breeds they and breeding partner are free to decide what to do with the basket with out Sage's input
- Rights to place Fracas in their teepee and do stats for him if they wish
- can break the co-owning if they no longer feel the need/ want to have Fracas. But can not remove Sage as a co-owner for any reason with out Sage's permission

Sage_the_vampirc_angel's Rights:
-Rights to one breeding (Second one)
- If there is a third basket for Sage's breeding- breeding partner and I are free to decide with out xX Green Tea Tree Xx 's input
- Rights to reclaim/ break the co-owning if xX Green Tea Tree Xx disappears for three months or more

Both Rights:
- Have rights to display in their sig

I agree 100%

Thank you for co-owning him to me Sage!

I, sage_the vampirc_angel, am giving full rights to Fracas to xX Green Tea Tree Xx, with the agreement to having him recerted with name changes as discussed on AIM (aka dropping the Mephitic part). They will have complete ownership of this big boy now. Tada!

I agree! Thank you sage!

!, sage_the_vampirc_angel, am giving full rights to this boy, Fracas Mephitic, to HoneyTeaTree. They are now his full owner and have all right

Agreed, thank you so much Sage ;u;  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:49 pm
Gifting this little mouse to Whoan. They will be their full owner from now on.
User Image
Whoan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:07 am
Pollack
Gifting this little mouse to Whoan. They will be their full owner from now on.
User Image
Whoan
T-Thank you!

I agree and will take good care of the mouselet.  

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:25 pm
xxx Yuki Bear xxx

and Malvina to Nyhility

User Image

Nyhility

Agreed, and thank you! ;c;  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:52 pm
I, tefla, am offering Wasteland Wyvern, co-ownership of the Soquili Moondust Nightgazer.

User Image

We will both have equal rights as it pertains to everything. (RP, Breeding, Sig ... etc)

If one of us should be absent from Gaia for 6 months or longer then ownership of Moondust Nightgazer will transfer to the active owner.

Wasteland is free to at any time give up her co-ownership of Moondust if she so chooses to do so.

Wasteland Wyvern

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:54 pm
tefla
I, tefla, am offering Wasteland Wyvern, co-ownership of the Soquili Moondust Nightgazer.

User Image

We will both have equal rights as it pertains to everything. (RP, Breeding, Sig ... etc)

If one of us should be absent from Gaia for 6 months or longer then ownership of Moondust Nightgazer will transfer to the active owner.

Wasteland is free to at any time give up her co-ownership of Moondust if she so chooses to do so.

Wasteland Wyvern

I agree to this 100%. Thank you Tefla! heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:01 pm
Gifting full rights & ownership of Beatrix & Aedan to Peppermint Coffee

Peppermint Coffee

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:05 pm
akuma_kessaku
Gifting full rights & ownership of Beatrix & Aedan to Peppermint Coffee

Peppermint Coffee
I agree. ;A;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:21 pm
Giving full ownership of Nighean Donn over to AstoriaFallen. She is now hers, completely, and Astoria may do with her as she pleases -- including name/temper change. Nighean has never before been RPed so it wouldn't affect anything.

User Image

AstoriaFallen

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:56 pm
Summer Raaven
Giving full ownership of Nighean Donn over to AstoriaFallen. She is now hers, completely, and Astoria may do with her as she pleases -- including name/temper change. Nighean has never before been RPed so it wouldn't affect anything.

User Image

AstoriaFallen

I agree, I promise to cherish her forever  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games