Welcome to Gaia! ::

DO YOU WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?

Back to Guilds

Giving away 1,200,000 Gaia Gold! (Ends 9th of March 2012) 

Tags: money, competition, million 

Reply DO YOU WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?
Reason for giving away: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skauli
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:44 pm
NDREINA
So then, are you quitting after this? gonk

Yes, I'm not very active at the moment anyway, but I will probably be back sooner or later, and maybe try to do earn my way up to a million again! (Or maybe more blaugh )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:47 pm
This is my only account, the only one I've ever had razz And your chances are equal as everyone elses! biggrin If you don't want a million, feel free to share the wealth if you win wink
Andie7x
is that ur other account? cuz i searched skauli and its the same guy. i dont want a million gold. just like... 100-500K anywhere inbetween D: LOL donate anything??
Skauli
I got back on this account early January, and found out that I had given away all my stuff and money to the friends I had when I played this years ago, but I still remembered the fun I had on the auction house, so I decided to see if I could make a million bucks out of nothing! And after January I had reached my goal. After that, I really havent been on up until now, as Im preocupied with school, other games (SWTOR and LoL etc.), and having a GF so I decided that I should do something about the money instead of it sitting there!

Skauli
Captain

bryasel

Loyal Dog

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:49 am
this is david right?? LOL im so lost
Skauli
This is my only account, the only one I've ever had razz And your chances are equal as everyone elses! biggrin If you don't want a million, feel free to share the wealth if you win wink
Andie7x
is that ur other account? cuz i searched skauli and its the same guy. i dont want a million gold. just like... 100-500K anywhere inbetween D: LOL donate anything??
Skauli
I got back on this account early January, and found out that I had given away all my stuff and money to the friends I had when I played this years ago, but I still remembered the fun I had on the auction house, so I decided to see if I could make a million bucks out of nothing! And after January I had reached my goal. After that, I really havent been on up until now, as Im preocupied with school, other games (SWTOR and LoL etc.), and having a GF so I decided that I should do something about the money instead of it sitting there!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:44 am
Well thats nice of you to make this event
if you want a reason why i should get it ask
have a nice day yum_puddi  

KarmaKiller666

Kawaii Bunny

12,500 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Marce uh line

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:16 pm
I would love it if yall could wish me a happy birthday! My b-day is the 17th St. Patricks day . Even though this account says it is diffrent and it looks like im 20 on here I AM NOT! This use to be my sisters account , But I would love some birthday wishes!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:51 pm
Thats very nice of you smile  

No We Cant

Sweetheart

Blooming_wallflowers

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:31 pm
Marce uh line
I would love it if yall could wish me a happy birthday! My b-day is the 17th St. Patricks day . Even though this account says it is diffrent and it looks like im 20 on here I AM NOT! This use to be my sisters account , But I would love some birthday wishes!

Happy early birthday!!!! emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:33 pm
My sister is so annoying. :c She always has something RUDE to say.  

Blooming_wallflowers

Genius

j e l l y p o p l u v

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:38 pm
terrible your leaving but i hope life outside is good to you ^ ^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:12 pm
It's really nice to be giving away 1 million gold! Very rare that I find nice people these days. Once I gave away 100k to 10 people in Village Greens. Feels so good inside! ^^
Anyways, whoever wins, congratulations!! It would be nice if I win though. Lol. Btw, will this guild participate after the gold is given to someone?  

Mostly Casual

Distinct Noob

NekoKiryu

Generous Lover

7,825 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:57 pm
Wow may I ask where you got 1 mil?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:00 am
OMG lol so its NOT david? hes my friend who posts about 12 forums a week!! LOL
Andie7x
this is david right?? LOL im so lost
Skauli
Andie7x
Skauli

bryasel

Loyal Dog

Skauli
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:42 am
NekoKiryu
Wow may I ask where you got 1 mil?

Marketplace smile Got a few K first from games, then buying low, selling high ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:23 am
my goals are always unreachable /;  

iFun Size

Mega Sex Symbol

rebel_alliance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:52 pm
good enough for me :p  
DO YOU WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash