Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Hnnnng~<3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Best?
  Pink~<3
  Poll WHORE
View Results

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:43 am
Splediferous Masochism
Lord Burn
Splediferous Masochism
Lord Burn
Splediferous Masochism
link me, hun. long as it's natural voiced and not digitized. those just don't work for me.
Sure thing hun. Its a real lady talking.
Thanks, dearie. Any theories on why processors don't work for me?
You mean text to speech? I'm guessing its because they don't have the proper inflection. So much about a good 'tist is how they speek, and TtS just can't do that.

That's probably exactly it. My biggest complaint with digitized used to be that they sounded processed and artificial, which is probably just another way of saying the same thing.
Furthermore, how is it you always manage to have the most epically sexy sigs in history, LB?
Yeah, I hear that and I'm like, "nope." Shame, because I hear good things about several of those tists, but they don't do anything for me.

Well, good sig fashion costs a lot. I've spent about 50k in getting my sigs taken down for breaking ToS. But I use a lot of Po-Ju and Sleepymaid. A real bonus is then cosplaying the signature. I had to edit the boy to fit things I didn't want to change, (skin tone and eyes mainly,) and then make a background. This background is actually repurposed from my previous one. I like it.

I can give you the original via PM if you want.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:35 pm
Lord Burn
Splediferous Masochism
Lord Burn
Splediferous Masochism
Lord Burn
Splediferous Masochism
link me, hun. long as it's natural voiced and not digitized. those just don't work for me.
Sure thing hun. Its a real lady talking.
You mean text to speech? I'm guessing its because they don't have the proper inflection. So much about a good 'tist is how they speek, and TtS just can't do that.

That's probably exactly it. My biggest complaint with digitized used to be that they sounded processed and artificial, which is probably just another way of saying the same thing.
Furthermore, how is it you always manage to have the most epically sexy sigs in history, LB?
Yeah, I hear that and I'm like, "nope." Shame, because I hear good things about several of those tists, but they don't do anything for me.

Well, good sig fashion costs a lot. I've spent about 50k in getting my sigs taken down for breaking ToS. But I use a lot of Po-Ju and Sleepymaid. A real bonus is then cosplaying the signature. I had to edit the boy to fit things I didn't want to change, (skin tone and eyes mainly,) and then make a background. This background is actually repurposed from my previous one. I like it.

Then they're always all buzzy like a hornet's nest. Don't get me wrong, binaurals are fine, but they don't mesh with TTS.
Oooooh, I'd love to cosplay some of these. No outlet for the fail. :c
Certainly c:  

Splediferous Masochism

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:54 am
Splediferous Masochism
Lord Burn
Splediferous Masochism
Lord Burn
Splediferous Masochism

Then they're always all buzzy like a hornet's nest. Don't get me wrong, binaurals are fine, but they don't mesh with TTS.
Oooooh, I'd love to cosplay some of these. No outlet for the fail. :c
Certainly c:
Yeah. I've started listening to dubstep and the like thanks to ponies, and think that those would be a great place to put binomials and the like since they'd fit in so well. Still, even dubstep tends to have actual people speaking.

Just to clarify, I mean cosplay on gaia. I couldn't pull off any of his boys IRL in the least. I would LOVE to see a guy pulling off one though. Just... heart .

PM on the way.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces