Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Hnnnng~<3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Best?
  Pink~<3
  Poll WHORE
View Results

Dark Elf Kerelon

Dangerous Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:52 am
*giggles* like, this Sassy Babble is sooooo much funnnnn to listen to ^^ so enjoyable to just totally become a silly, slutty, bimbo airhead barbie ^^ And like, it's just such a totally good idea to change my avvie  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:15 am
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe

I don't mind feminization, but that may be a touch too... Cheerleadery. XD

Still, a kick to listen to. Thanks for the link!
Aww... blaugh

Glad you liked it, even if it isn't your thing. I've got other stuff from a collection though, so if you like the voice but wanted a different subject, I'll see if there is something like that.

Whare are you into anyway?

I dunno. I'm rather new to this as a whole. Female or male domination, I'm pretty okay with. Never really tried feminization, but I cannot deny it's appeal.
*nodds*

That's a popular one. While I do think there are files like that, since I'm not sure who the 'tist is, I don't really want to share those and get anyone all submissive and not knowing to whom the are submissive to.

I'd crossdress if I had the body for it, so I enjoy feminization. That file is also nice for its lack humiliation, which I don't care for.

It's fine. I've noticed that while I do develop submissiveness, it's rather short-lived. If ya got some, I'd love to hear them.

I know that I'm not too big on humiliation, either. Well, depends. I like being objectified, but trash-talk ruins the mood.
Hmmm....
*steeples fingers while looking though my colection of Sassy's and other's files*

Yeeeah....Unless you like feminization or doing things with other men's anatomy, I probably don't have a whole lot of files of interest. sweatdrop

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:05 am
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe

I don't mind feminization, but that may be a touch too... Cheerleadery. XD

Still, a kick to listen to. Thanks for the link!
Aww... blaugh

Glad you liked it, even if it isn't your thing. I've got other stuff from a collection though, so if you like the voice but wanted a different subject, I'll see if there is something like that.

Whare are you into anyway?

I dunno. I'm rather new to this as a whole. Female or male domination, I'm pretty okay with. Never really tried feminization, but I cannot deny it's appeal.
*nodds*

That's a popular one. While I do think there are files like that, since I'm not sure who the 'tist is, I don't really want to share those and get anyone all submissive and not knowing to whom the are submissive to.

I'd crossdress if I had the body for it, so I enjoy feminization. That file is also nice for its lack humiliation, which I don't care for.

It's fine. I've noticed that while I do develop submissiveness, it's rather short-lived. If ya got some, I'd love to hear them.

I know that I'm not too big on humiliation, either. Well, depends. I like being objectified, but trash-talk ruins the mood.
Hmmm....
*steeples fingers while looking though my colection of Sassy's and other's files*

Yeeeah....Unless you like feminization or doing things with other men's anatomy, I probably don't have a whole lot of files of interest. sweatdrop

Ah. No thanks. Still, much appreciated.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:34 am
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe

*nodds*

Hmmm....

I figured not. ^_^;

Do you know of WMM? I'm sure you can find what you want there.

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:32 am
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe

*nodds*

Hmmm....

I figured not. ^_^;

WMM?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:19 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe

Hmmm....

I figured not. ^_^;

WMM?

It's the acronym for Warp My Mind  

Dark Elf Kerelon

Dangerous Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:05 pm
Dark Elf Kerelon
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe

Hmmm....

I figured not. ^_^;

WMM?

Ah. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:29 pm
Alistair Krowe
Dark Elf Kerelon
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe

I figured not. ^_^;

WMM?

Ah. Thanks.

No problem ^^ Just beware of the curse files  

Dark Elf Kerelon

Dangerous Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:38 pm
Dark Elf Kerelon
Alistair Krowe
Dark Elf Kerelon
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe

I figured not. ^_^;

WMM?

Ah. Thanks.

Care to elaborate? XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:06 am
Alistair Krowe
Dark Elf Kerelon
Alistair Krowe
Dark Elf Kerelon
Alistair Krowe

WMM?

Ah. Thanks.

Care to elaborate? XD
They do something to you that can't be undone. Some can be undone with a (probably paid) session with the 'tist, others are plain permanent. they're up front with them being curses...but yeah.

Their other stuff is good though.

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Splediferous Masochism

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:10 pm
link me, hun. long as it's natural voiced and not digitized. those just don't work for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:24 pm
Splediferous Masochism
link me, hun. long as it's natural voiced and not digitized. those just don't work for me.
Sure thing hun. Its a real lady talking.  

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Splediferous Masochism

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:47 pm
Lord Burn
Splediferous Masochism
Thanks, dearie. Any theories on why processors don't work for me?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:37 pm
Splediferous Masochism
Lord Burn
Splediferous Masochism
You mean text to speech? I'm guessing its because they don't have the proper inflection. So much about a good 'tist is how they speek, and TtS just can't do that.  

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Splediferous Masochism

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:29 am
Lord Burn
Splediferous Masochism
Lord Burn
Splediferous Masochism
You mean text to speech? I'm guessing its because they don't have the proper inflection. So much about a good 'tist is how they speek, and TtS just can't do that.

That's probably exactly it. My biggest complaint with digitized used to be that they sounded processed and artificial, which is probably just another way of saying the same thing.
Furthermore, how is it you always manage to have the most epically sexy sigs in history, LB?

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff