Reply Ladies
I'm having TMI and relationship problems, guys ): Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unfathomable

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:03 pm
I keep throwing up! It's so gross. I'll just be lounging around taking a bath and then HUGH UH ACK COUGH on the floor. My roommate keeps yelling at me, but we don't speak the same language. She's taken to just sort of angry talking at me while she cleans it up and then holding me down later that night and brushing my hair. I don't know why. I'm really confused. I also think she's drugging my food, but she prepares it all up high where I can't see what's she's doing with it.

How do I stop throwing up everywhere? I can't tell my roommate what's wrong, she just doesn't understand no matter how many times I tell her, I'm not even sure what's wrong myself. Should I stop taking so many baths? Sometimes I try to skip the whole bath thing because I think it;s contributing to my throwing up. Like, I try rolling around on the floor rub all the stink off but every time I do that she squeals and pokes me in the stomach.

So does anybody have any puke advice or strategies to communicate with my roommate? ):  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:09 pm
i c wut u did thar  

ecopper12

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:53 pm
i forgot we were cats and read this whole thing with the most disgusted look on my face  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:02 pm
Oh man that happened to me before. sad
Maybe you should try killing something for her? Like a butterfly or a frog, or if you could find a mouse that would be perfect! Sounds like your roommate depends on you for protection (otherwise why would she clean up after you or brush your hair?), so I bet she would appreciate a reminder of all the stuff you can do for her.
Good luck! heart

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dyer Maker

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:52 pm
Something like this happened to me once. I just started letting my roommate know I needed to go out for a while, he seemed less concerned if I was puking outside. Also i just really like to go outside. Can I go outside now?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:31 pm
Roger Ravage
Something like this happened to me once. I just started letting my roommate know I needed to go out for a while, he seemed less concerned if I was puking outside. Also i just really like to go outside. Can I go outside now?
No wait, I want back in.  

unfathomable

Dyer Maker

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:46 pm
unfathomable
Roger Ravage
No wait, I want back in.

I don't remember why I wanted to come back in, but I need to go out again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:55 pm
This post made me realize that I am slow. emo  

Sinacious

Liquid Sunshine_XO

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:09 pm
Sinacious
This post made me realize that I am slow. emo
Don't worry me too. I even thought when she said she rolled around in it, she meant like, she was cleaning it up. I'm just that kind of person. neutral

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:23 am
You guys are gross. I clean myself like 10 times a day. In between doing absolutely nothing. It's not like I'm some dirty dog or something, JEEZ.

in b4 fathy's a militant dog-hater  

unfathomable

LeRaven

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:02 am
i read this last night when i was high and i was like
i don't understand this SITUATION AT ALL THIS SOUNDS WEIRD

i feel you now girl
you tricky little thing you  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:52 am
If you eat your puke up again before she sees it, your room mate will never know what happened.  

Arianah

Morde

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:00 pm
LOL THIS TOOK ME SO LONG TO GET.

I was like omg cut that b***h if you think she's poisoning you.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:52 pm
omfg i am slow.  

paper giraffes

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:40 pm
xd ! I was really confused until I read the comments.  
Ladies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff