Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iAsianSushi

IRL Treasure

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:10 pm
Shin Seven X
iAsianSushi
Shin Seven X

I want to add you as a friend, but League says that the name you provided does not exist. Will you please tell me what your summoner name is? I'd like to be able to play a game or two with you.

Oh wow, it's probably because I changed my summoner name a while back. It's Elysium Requiem now.

Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:39 am
Hello Fellow Summoners

I (just) joined this guild, and am happy to find other Gaians who love LoL!

I've been on Gaia for years now, and have been playing LoL for quite a while (though I'm not great at the game, I don't drag my team-mates down, and still manage to have some fun!)

I play on the North American Server under the name Sarshan

My favorite Champions include: Sejuani, Ashe, Janna, & Sivir

I only play 5x5 matches (I'm horrible in 3x3 and Dominion matches T_
T )  

Sarshan

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Unresponsive Robo

Timid Humorist

10,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:11 pm
Hello there. whee
My name's Vivian, but you can call me Vivi.
My summoner name on League is AquagirlV (since I like to swim—LOL).
I like to play AP mid, and I main Zyra.
One role I'm quite horrible at is jungling. My ganks are nonexistent, and I can never gank properly. :I
But I'm working on improving that. >.>
I am a lvl 30 player who plays on the NA server.

Side note: I'm not a very talkative person, you see. I'm actually quite shy. :I

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:31 pm
hello!

i'm pretty new to LoL, only level 10. my favorite champs so far are annie, katarina and leona. i try my hardest to not be a total scrub, but i can only do so much. if you don't mind playing with a newbie, my summoner name is eKitty.

Hey There Toots

Colonel

9,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Prince Bows

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:02 am
c: I'm Kris and joined cause I saw that my Ezreal join aka Konekoh.
If you want to play with me just send me a PM.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:49 pm
Yo, I'm Unlucky Misfortunate, most call me Chaz so we'll go with that. I've been on gaia since 07 and I have to many mules I can count on two hands. Um...I cosplay here on gaia and I've been an LoLer for a little over 2 years though I hardly really play not knowing many people to play with. I'm also not used to the system of LoL but I want to learn :O  

Empathetic Stray

Inquisitive Lunatic

14,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Party Animal 100

Subcutaneous Sensation

Shy Player

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:16 pm
Hello all, you may call me Su. I'm a very new player to LoL. I've only dabbled with a few champions and I'd really appreciate anyone willing to show me the ropes and teach me things about the game. I prefer mages and support roles.

My summoner name is Kouhitsuji so feel free to look me up and add me. I love making new friends c:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:04 pm
Hello fellow summoners!
I am Valquist. You can call me K, Val, or anything that you prefer.
I am currently lvl 13.
I usually play as Ashe or Twisted Fate.
My summoner name is: Valquist
I play on NA server.
I started playing this year. I was an Age of Wushu player but then I wanted to try something new and many people from school suggested LoL to me.
I have skype if you wish to talk about strategies or hear a fellow team mate rage or shout out over excitement.
:3  

Valquist

Lonely Lunatic

GarouxElou

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:40 pm
Hello! Just call me Elou. I'm from America and I mostly play support bottom lane. League of Legends is one of my obsessions and I rarely go a day without playing... a lot. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:27 pm
Hello all, I'm Loli.
I've been on Gaia for years but was basically on a 3 year hiatus during school and such (which unfortunately included a year hiatus from LoL).
I'm starting fresh with it though after I reinstall it which includes starting with a brand new account rather than my Lvl 30 one.
Ashe is the s**t.
Message me if you'd like to play together smile  

xxloliipOpxx

Sparkly Lunatic

Kalinder

Devoted Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:18 am
Hey hey.

I've been on Gaia for 7+ years with several large bouts of inactivity. I always return because I love the rps here.

I've played League for 3 years. You can find me on the NA server under the name of Kalinder.

I play a lot of 5v5's and ARAMs. Haven't focused on ranked so much this season, but if you need someone to duo with, I'd be happy to oblige.

I have Skype & Ts3 if you're comfortable voice chatting during matches as well.

After 3 years of playing I'm versatile enough to play decently in all roles, so I'm pretty laid-back as far as the game goes. The only thing I really can't stand is a lazy ADC. .____. '''

So yay! Games and stuff. heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:21 pm
Hello, hello, hello. Nice to meet all of you. I am Lady Palantiir - as or right now, but I have gone through a many of name changes (Chloe Cannibal, iiMrDarcy...the list is kind of long ;-; ) Feel free to call me Darcy. Anyway, I have been playing League for...6 months now. I am a 'filler' but I main support most of the time. ;3 Feel free to add me and we can play anytime. ;p Just...remind me that you are from gaia. I am a full time college student & I have a part time job at Charming Charlie and Gamestop. So I will be somewhat busy once August 20th rolls around. But don't let that scare you ;p

Vupity

Shadowy Star

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Dragonz Bane

Dangerous Vampire

4,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:24 am
Well, i suck at introductions so....
Hi, my Gaia name is as shown, IGN on league is Lykesis, usually Lyk for short. Also been seen on other games (and league before my namechange) as Neosii or Neo for short. I'm a huge fan of Vampires and Dragons, generally ones in anime, ******** that twilight crap razz Love anime and scifi movies, i'm also quite shy and lazy...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:49 am
Hey what's up
My gaia name is: What Ez Wrong
My friend told me that because I play way too much [Ez]real. So that's basically how I got my gaia name lol
For League of Legends, my summoner name is: Jerkasauras
Despite my name, I'm pretty nice hah. If you wanna play a game with anyone, feel free to add me biggrin I'm always looking forward to playing with other people

And I posted a few of my builds in the 'guides' section in the forums. Tell me what you think and if I need some improvements on it. Thanks smile  

The Harem King

Kawaii Seeker

8,725 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Yune-tan

Shirtless Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:20 pm
Hi, I'm ODG. 4laugh
I've been on gaia for about 6 years now. This is my 3rd account. I started league about 3 years ago, but I quit a few times because I didn't like it all that much.
My league name is Rainbow Pubes (it was a joke between me and a friend.) Add me if you'd like to play with me. I'm usually playing ranked, but I also really like ARAM.
I play every role fairly well, but I prefer ADC. My favorite champion to play is Quinn.
I tend to get really competitive when I play though, so you'd probably better avoid playing with me. sweatdrop

Official League of Legends Guild Main

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff